Day 1 : Going Shopping

Hello Baby 1 Week Special!

Mason and Mavin!! The 5 year old and the 4 year old (I don't know their real age, so just pretend they are 5 and 4) walked towards the 6 men sitting down in the living room, both smiling at the 6. "Oh annyeong!" Nichkhun greeted them first. "Hello," Mason said as he sat on Nichkhun's lap. Mavin on the other hand went to Taecyeon. He still remembered that Taecyeon once made a Pororo-shaped clay for him and Mason.

"Soo, what should we do now?" Junsu asked the staff. "It's all up to you today. But, each of you should try to get closer with them as there will be the favourite dad chosen at the end of the day," the PD said. "O..kay?" Chansung said, unsure. "Mason, Mavin, we are now your appas for one week. Do you remember our names already?" Nichkhun asked. Mason and Mavin shooked their heads. "Okay, so I am Khun appa," Nichkhun said, pointing at himself. "I'm Junho appa," Junho said grinning. "I'm Taec hyung," Taecyeon said. "It's Taec appa," Nichkhun said correcting Taecyeon. "But I'm TOO young to be a dad!" Taecyeon protested, making the others look at him weirdly. "What? I AM to young to be a dad," Taecyeon insisted. "Sorry for our hyung," Wooyoung, Chansung and Junho bowed at the camera. "I am Wooyoung appa," Wooyoung said. "I'm Junsu appa," Junsu said. "And I'm the youngest appa, Chansung appa," Chansung said. Mason and Mavin just nodded in return. "Hyung, I'm not sure that they remember our names already," Chansung said, half whispering to Nichkhun.

"So, who am I?" Junho asked to Mavin. "Appa," Mavin answered, staring blankly at Junho. "Yes, I am appa but what is my name?" Junho tried again. "Khun appa," Mavin said, pointing at Nichkhun instead. "Wow, you remembered my name!" Nichkhun said, high fiving Mavin. "Alright, enough with memorizing the names for today, let's just give them time," Taecyeon said. "I'm hungry," Chansung said. "Then eat," Junho said. "Where's the food?" Chansung asked . "How do I know?" Junho asked back. "Aish I don't understand you," Chansung said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Hyung!" Chansung called from the kitchen. "We don't have anything here," Chansung continued. "Oh really?" Junsu asked as he checked the kitchen himself. "He's right, we don't have anything, we should go shopping!" Junsu suggested. "But I'm not sure Mason and Mavin would want to come," Nichkhun said, glancing at the two boys sitting down watching the tv. "But if they don't come with us, then who will stay at home with them? Let's just ask them first," Junsu suggested. Nichkhun approached the two boys and said," Mason, Mavin, the appas are going shopping. Do you want to come with us?" Mason turned to Nichkhun and asked," Will we buy chocolate?" Nichkhun nodded and said," Of course, anything you want." Mavin and Mason nodded their heads. "I'm coming," Mason said, raising his hand. "Me too," Mavin said. They both took Nichkhun's hand and followed 2PM going out the house.

After they arrived at the supermarket...

"Appa, where will we go first?" Mason asked. "We're going to buy vegetables for you first," Junho said, squatting down to pat Mason's head. "I don't like vegetables!" Mason said, shaking his head. "It's good for you, so you must eat lots of vegetables," Junho said again before leading the group to the vegetable section. "Hyung, what will be buy?" Chansung asked to Taecyeon. "I don't know, ask Khun," Taecyeon said. "Hyung, what will we buy?" Chansung asked, now to Nichkhun. Nichkhun thought for a while after finally listing every vegetable needed.

They went around the supermarket searching things that are needed for a week. The three youngest members, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung, were still searching for snacks that they wanted to buy, while Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junsu were with Mavin picking toys for him and Mason. They didn't realise something. Mason's not there with them! Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung thought that Mason was with Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junsu along with Mavin. But, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junsu thought that Mason was with the other three!

When Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung went back to where Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Junsu were, they realised that Mason's not there with them. "Hyung, where's Mason?" Wooyoung asked as he saw them. "I thought he's with you guys," Taecyeon said. Then their eyes widened. "Mason is lost!" Nichkhun exclaimed. They got panicked as Mavin started crying, searching for his brother. "Mavin, don't cry please, don't cry," Chansung said, carrying the crying Mavin. The seperated to search for Mason.

"Mason! Mason!" Taecyeon said, checking every corner of the supermarket along with Wooyoung. Junho and Chansung were in charge of Mavin, so they just stayed at the toys section. "Mason?" Junsu said, searching for Mason at the meat section. He tasted everything there while searching, which earned him a smack from Nichkhun, who's still totally worried about Mason.

After a while, they all gathered together, still not finding Mason. Just then, 4 women came closer towards them, one of them carrying a kid on her arms. Surprisingly, the kid is Mason! Nichkhun was about to take Mason from the woman's arms but then stopped in his tracks when the 4 women finally removed all kinds of disguises they had before. It's....


Cliffhanger! *evil laugh* are you curious about who is it? Well, the hint is there already. It's a 4 membered girl group~~ BEG? 2NE1? Miss A? I can't tell you yet :p Subscribe and Comment~^^