Hello Baby?

Hello Baby 1 Week Special!

It was one day off for 2PM and they're just spending their time resting at their dorm. They're just watching the television when suddenly the door opened and their manager rushed in. He seemed to have some news. "Oh hi hyung," Chansung greeted without taking his eyes off the tv. Minjae, their manager, took the remote from Taecyeon's hand and switched the tv off. Complains were heard right after that.

"Hyung, what is it?" Junsu finally said. "So, I have this news. I'm not sure if you will like this news, but you still should do it, whether or not you like the news," Minjae said. "Oh come on don't make it so complicated, just say the news already," Chansung complained. "Alright, alright, so here is the news. After lots of demand for Hello Baby these days, they decided to make a Hello Baby special," Minjae said. "What? So we're going to be in Hello Baby? For how long?" Wooyoung asked. "Yes, you will be in Hello Baby. It's going to take just 1 week," Minjae said. "So it's only one time shooting? On one day and that's all?" Junho asked. The usual Hello Baby was filmed once a week, that's why they thought that it's only one time shooting. "No, not one day. It's 1 week. 7 days," Minjae said. "I don't... understand," Nichkhun said. "Aigoo, I've said it's one week!! So, you'll be staying at a house with the kids and stay there for exactly one week. The shooting will go on for one week nonstop," Minjae said. "Oh, now I get it. But is it real?" Wooyoung asked. "Aish, I've just said so. Okay, I'll be off now. You guys better pack your belongings. The shooting starts tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow, okay?" Minjae said. "Okay," they said in unison. Minjae finally went off to finish his own business.

"Hyung, what to do? I'm not really good with kids," Chansung said. "Of course you're not good with kids, you will eat all their food up before they even get to touch it," Junsu said. "Aish I'm not that bad," Chansung said. "Btw, should we bring presents for the kids?" Junho asked. "Do we even know how many children are there?" Taecyeon asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not yet, but I guess they'll be boys," Nichkhun said. "How do you know?" Taecyeon asked again. "Khun hyung is right, is it even possible for us to take care of little girls?" Wooyoung asked, now he's the one raising an eyebrow at Taecyeon. "Alright, you're right," Taecyeon said. "Now, shall we pack our things for tomorrow?" Junsu asked. "Of course, let's go," Junho said.

They went to their own rooms and take out the bags needed for their belongings. "T-shirts, shorts, jeans, camera, snacks, more snacks, more and more snacks," Chansung counted. "Hyung!" Changsung suddenly face palmed himself while talking to Wooyoung who is next to him. "What is it?" Wooyoung asked. "I don't have enough snacks here!" Chansung said, earning a smack from Wooyoung. "Ouch hyung, what is that for?" Chansung asked, rubbing his head. Wooyoung just looked at Chansung with an are-you-kidding-me look and walked away.

In his room, Nichkhun is preparing something all by himself. He wanted to be praised as a good father. That's why he planned secretly prepar a gift for the kids. "I'll be right back," Nichkhun said as he exit their dorm. He walked around until he found a toy shop. "What to buy??" Nichkhun said, looking at each of the toys displayed. "Toy gun," Nichkhun said as he snapped his fingers in delight.

That night, 2PM decided to discuss what should they do when they meet the children. They have experienced taking care of the Moon siblings during '2PM Show' and they thought that it was really difficult. "Hyung, I'm just wondering..What if the kids we're going to take care of are the Moon siblings?" Junho suddenly asked. "Oh if we're really going to take care of the Moon siblings, Maden will cry all the time," Chansung said. "You're right. It's even hard already to take care of only Mason and Mavin," Taecyeon said. "I hope that we're not going to take care of children under the age of 3.It will be so hard," Junsu said. "Yeah me too, hyung," Chansung added.

The next day...

"Boys, are you ready?" Minjae said as he walked in. He was greeted by silence. "Aigoo these boys," Minjae said. "Chansung, Wooyoung, wake up!!" he said as he shook both Chansung and Wooyoung from their sleep. "Khun!!" he yelled to Nichkhun's room. "I'm awake hyung," came an answer from Nichkhun's room. "Junho!!" he yelled again, now to Junho's room. "Coming!!" another reply. "Taec, Junsu!" Minjae yelled. No answer. "Taec!! Junsu!!" he tried again. No answer. He finally walked towards Taecyeon's and Junsu's room to find the two of them deep in their sleep. "TAEC!!! JUNSU!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!" Minjae yelled as loud as he could. Junsu and Taecyeon were so surprised that they wake up in a flash. "Oh, morning hyung," Taec said, rubbing his eyes. "Don't 'morning hyung' me! Come on get ready, the Hello Baby shooting will start at around 8.30 and now's 6.15 already!" Minjae said. "O-okay hyung," Junsu and Taecyeon said.

~~~~8.30~~Hello Baby Set~~~~~~

2PM were already on set, they have just started filming and they were now just waiting for the kids. Suddenly, the door of the huge house opened revealing 2 little boys. 2PM was quite shocked. They were...


Chapter 1's done! How is it?? Comment and Subscribe~~^^