Chapter 1

Return to Zero (EDITING & HIATUS)

Sunrays sneaked itself through solid dark brown curtains only tinting itself on eyes of a sleeping person. Trying to avert from the sudden light flash, Jongin groaned turning to his left when he felt a sharp pain on his lower part. He held his head tightly and carefully sat himself on the bed; back leaning on the headboard. He glanced at his right, emptiness surprising him. "Where is Sehun?" He asked himself and spotted clothing spread through the floor. "Did we-?" He slowly glanced under the sheets and widened his eyes.

 

Then it struck him.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Sehunnie~' The said man raised his head and widened his eyes.

 

"Jongin-ah! What do you think you were doing?" Sehun rushed to his drunk husband and sat him on the couch in his office room. "Aish... you reek in alcohol. What's going on with you?"

 

The drunk man chuckled and wrapped his arms around his husbands neck. His vision was blurred but he could imagine how y his husband looked at that moment. He felt himself getting hard at the thought. "I want you Sehunnie~" The younger man widened his eyes. Did he hear correctly? Or is he just hearing things?

 

"What did you say?" The other man rolled his eyes and straddled himself on top of his husband and harshly, yet hungrily, attacked his lips. Sehun was sure taken back from the sudden action but gave in. It wasn't as this happend everyday or once in a while. It was indeed their first time. Pretty scary, but it will be worth a try.

 

"I want you to love me Sehunnie... I want to feel you... Please..." Jongin whined earning a mischevious smirk from the younger.

 

As he least expected, Sehun lifted Jongin straight in to their room. Jongin whined. He wanted Sehun to just attack him on the spot instead of interrupting their moment to carry him to another room.

 

Sehun threw Jongin on the bed as he groaned from pain of his arouse under his jeans. "It hurts~ oh please Sehunnie ppali... I can't it anymore..." As instructed, Sehun, this time, attacked Jongin's lips; bitting and his lower lip asking for entrance which Jongin gladly accepted, turning in to a deep heated kiss.

 

After they departed from the hot make-out, synchronizingly, they began to undress each other leaving small frustrated scratches here and there. Call them impatient, but shoot, they needed to feel each others heat for once. They were always too low and have never been this close to one another. They sure needed this.

 

Sehun brought his lips against Jongin's swollen lips then slowly nibbled his way towards the sensitive neck. It took only a second to cause Jongin to moan.

 

After feeling satisfied of every red/purple marks, he lowered down to the chocolate-colored . He nibbled and while twirling the other nub. Jongin's back arched as Sehun moved towards the other nub.

 

Feeling yet again satisfied of his work, he lowered his mouth landing on Jongin's hard member. "Unng~" Jongin moaned feeling twitch by Sehun's mouth warmth. The younger the slit with pre- dripping out and soon engulfed his husband's member in one go. "Se-Sehunnie~" Jongin pulled Sehun's hair, as the other bobbed his head up and down.

 

"I'm- I'm going to- ..." Sehun bobbed his head once more ending with a 'pop'. Before Jongin could spill his liquid, Sehun pinched the slit causing the other to groan in frustration. "Sehunnie~" Sehun ignored him and scrambled his way off the bed towards the drawer and grabbed a bottle of lubricant along with a towel.

 

Knowing what will happen next, Jongin widened his legs giving his lover more access. Sehun bit his lip and held three fingers in front of Jongin. " them." Jongin did as it was told. He every single part of his fingers, not leaving a single dry spot. Then Sehun took his fingers out and began to circle Jongin's entrance with his index finger. The drunk man moaned and twitched feeling more and more impatient. "Sehunnie~ Please..." Soon, the index finger entered the small, tight, hole. ing in and out, the younger added another finger stretching the inside muscle.

 

Not long after that, another finger was inserted.

 

It seemed short, but Sehun felt as Jongin was now ready, though he, himself was getting really impatient. He took out his fingers earning a moan from the man underneath him. He lifted Jongin's waist mounting a pillow and a towel for more comfort. He reached over the bottle near him and poured lubricant on his hand. Smearing , he began to pump it with a steady pace. "Jongin... ah~" The youngers moans were music to his husband's ears. Especially since his name was mentioned.

 

Jongin was going to flip him over when Sehun gripped his arms on the bed attacking his lips like before but more fierce.

 

He departed from the hot make-out session he initiated and glanced at Jongin's glistening eyes with hunger and lust. "Ready?" Jongin pulled Sehun's neck for a kiss and nodded. The younger smirked and positioned in front of the pinkish hole.

 

Without further warning, Sehun engulfed his whole member inside Jongin. "AAH! OH MY! UGH~" 

 

Sehun began to slowly, not even letting his partner adjust to his size. "Sehun... ah~" Jongin clung his legs around Sehun's hips, causing the younger's member to explore deeper in to Jongin's hole.

 

Bed sheets, crumbled by the older's grip. Moans from both males could be heard bouncing off from wall to wall. Sweat trickling down every inch of their bodies, as every became hotter and hotter.

 

"Fas- faster... AH!" The younger ed harder and faster earning more moans from his partner as well as earning pleasure himself. Jongin arched his back as he felt Sehun hit his pleasure spot. "AH! More~ Please... Oh~"

 

Sehun kept hitting the pleasure spot over and over driving his partner insane. "Jongin... ah~ Why- Stop clenching your muscles... It's- driving me- crazy!!"

 

"I- ARGH!!" Jongin arched his back as he reached his , spilling over his stomach and stainting the crumbled bed sheets.

 

Sehun held Jongin's thighs tighter and pounded on to him with a little more speed. He wanted to last a little longer, but he couldn't hold it anymore.

 

Within the last , it was Sehun's turn to spill his inside Jongin full with ecstacy. He kissed Jongin, one last time and pulled out. With the towel under his partner, he cleaned off his that leaked out of Jongin also drying his own member. He set everything aside and laid next to his lover who seemed to knock out, any second. "Is this the love you wanted?"

 

Sehun moved his lovers wet bangs and pecked his forehead. The other smiled and nodded. "Yes, thank you...' Jongin closed his eyes and softly whispered, 'I love you..."

 

Sehun leaned and whispered to Jongin's ear. "I love you too." The older wrapped the younger's arm around him as slumber took over with a smile spread across their faces.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Jongin facepalmed yet blushed at the flashback. To be honest, ever since he got married with Sehun, he has never felt this bewildered. It was something he didn't want anybody or anything to change. Seemed after his father's death, maybe this marriage could finally bring the happiness he once had.

 

Soon, the door creaked open and a certain someone slowly entered the room holding a large plate of waffles coated of maple syrup and butter with strawberries and blueberries on the side, on one hand. Not to forget, a cup of coffee on the other. Jongin chuckled at the sight. "What are you laughing at?"

 

"You, pabo! Trying so hard to balance the plate with one hand and a hot coffee with the other." He took the plate and watched Sehun place the cup on the lamp table, sitting next to him.

 

"Why won't you give it a try?" Sehun challenged. He saw as his huband took his plate and the cup of coffee, balancing it with no struggle whatsoever. "Tsk, show off." Jongin laughed at the statement warming the younger's heart. "Go on and eat while I prepare your bath." Sehun pecked his partner's crown and walked towards the bathroom preparing the water in the tub.

 

Jongin smiled widely and looked down at his plate. How could he eat this bright and sweet-looking plate? It would be like eating his own husband. He couldn't bring himself to do it. Not daring to lift the fork that was given to him; only admiring the plate was all he could do.

 

"Are you not going to eat?" Sehun entered the room once again, disrupting Jongin's moment.

 

"Nope."

 

"What? Why? I made it with so much love! I swear, I did not poison it! I would never do anything to hurt you!" Jongin chuckled at his husband's reaction. "What's funny? I don't see how this is funny."

 

"You are just overreacting. How can I eat this much love? It's too precious to be eaten!" Sehun's heart warmed up by Jongin's words.

 

He wasn't sure if it was Jongin speaking by heart or the affection after . Either way, he was glad that Jongin was finally in a brighter mood than his usual depressed self.

 

"Then if my love is too much to be eaten, then at least lets get you clean because you reek even more than last night!" Sehun lifted Jongin and walked towards the bathroom.

 

"Yah!" Jongin punched his husband on the arm.

 

Sehun grinned even though, Jongin's punch was quite painful. He set him down on the counter top of the sink and spread his legs and glanced at the bruises on Jongin's thighs as well glancing at the hickeys. "I went too hard on you, didn't I?"

 

"It doesn't matter... I had a great night. With you." Sehun raised his head with a smirk plastered on his face and captured Jongin's lips. "Ungg~" Jongin moaned. They both glanced at each other and blushed. "I think maybe I should-"

 

"I'll help you." Jongin was once again swept up and was soon covered with bubbles. "It's extra bubbly. Just for you." Sehun winked earning another punch on the arm. "Alright, stop punching. It seriously hurts." The older laughed and splashed water on the younger. "YAH! I already showered before you woke up! Oh you-" Jongin grabbed Sehun's arm and pulled him inside the bubbly tub with him. Sehun stood up wiping the soap from his eyes. Spittin the soap in his mouth he exclaimed, "Since when have you been such a naughty boy?"

 

"Since a few seconds ago."

 

Sehun glanced down on him. "Oh, you're bad. Should this naughty boy get punished?"

 

"Maybe so?" Jongin raised his head staring at his husband with pure lust.

 

"Then punished he shall be." Sehun smirked and straddled on the laughing Jongin capturing his lips in a deep kiss with hunger as their last night session continued in a wide bubbly tub.


AN: Whoop Whoop! Chapter finally finished. What do you think about my first try with ? I never had in mind to write in this story at all, but it kinda fit in a way... *blushes*

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie! ^_^ thank you for reading! <3 Saranghae Bbuing~