Miley Cyrus~ When i look at you

Nothing's gonna change my Love for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After facing the hard day at Vmagic, the girls now take a rest for a while before going home and tried to catch back their breath. Vic on the other hand keep staring to krystal , and that’s make krystal feel uncomfortable on her seat and she gives up.

“Okay eonni, I am so sorry for not telling you about the dance performance ads but you got to agree with it, you looks so hot when you dance eonni” Krystal try to make Vic feels okay and not too angry to her., she give an eye signal to the others sending an signal “HELP ME”

Vic sighs while remembering the dance performance.

FLASHBACK

The crowds seem not to lessen and Vic began the feel nervous. While the other busy preparing the clothes they will wear.

“Krystal, why they not leaving yet, I’ve seen a few customer that been here from the hour we’re opened the Café but yet they still here, they came back? Why?” Vic start to feel something is not right there.

“Eonni, if I’m telling you this, please don’t be mad at me, pleaseee..” Krystal pleaded Vic.

“How can I mad at you when I didn’t know what things that is, but I promise to consider it first” Vic assure Krystal.

Krystal inhaled her breath first and held Vic hand.

“Eonni, I kind of accidentally put it on the internet ads” She spilled it in one breath.

“WHAT?”  That is what she can say now.

Vic sure has self-confidence because she learned ballet since she was 8 years old, but she learned it just for fun and enjoyed the moments she danced and feel satisfied. That’s explain why she can dance well.But to dance  in front the crowd tonight. No, she does not have the confidence.

“Krystal, you know I can’t, that a lots of people” She pointed to the crowd outside the door.

“But Eonni, today is our special day, you must do it, for us, for Vmagic” Krystal hold her hand tight.

“Please Eonni, please,” Luna, sulli, and amber already beg her.

Vic is known for her ‘she can’t say no to the girls’ , and the girls know her well.

“Oh God, help me, Okay girls” They melt her heart.

“Come on, get ready” And with that words, the girls cheered up and keep jumping.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

“It’s okay but I feel so shy” She cupped her face that started to reddened and keep shaking her head.

“But you doing great eonni and you can make that doongdoong part well” Amber stand up and tried to mimicked Vic doing f(x) leader famous part but failed and she fell down on the floor. And the others laughed hard.

“Am I missing something fun?”

Everyone know who’s the owner of the voice are and that’s make Vic grin wide and turn her head to meet the face of her love one.

“Khunnie!” Vic already hugs him.

“Hi Qian, hi girls,” he parted Vic body from him and faced the girls. Khunnie like to call Vic as Qian and demand only he can called her with that name.

“What are you laughing at?” He was curious about what they laugh because he can hear it from outside the door.

“It’s just Amber fall down because she try to mimic how Vic eonni dance the doongdoong part” Krystal explained to khun.

“Doongdoong?” Khun seem so lost a little bit

“Yeah, doongdoong? Nu ABO? f(x)?” Sulli try to make khun remember the song.

“Oh, that’s song , I love the song, did you guys dance to it?” Khun excited to hear about it, and held Vic hand then bring her to sit down beside him.

“Yeah, and the best part is they all amazed with Vic eonni dance skill” Luna bragging about Vic eonni being a center tonight.

“You dance? Are you sure they’re not making fun of you” The moments he spilled the words out, all smiled face slowly fade away.

Being a jerk again

Bad oppa       

Why he does that

F**K You

That is what they though after khun say it.

“Maybe they are, right girls?” Vic try to make break the tensed away.

“What are you saying, its true though, They ask for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter