Simple Plan- Welcome to my Life

Nothing's gonna change my Love for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Its 7 o’clock in the morning, but Victoria Song Qian already raise up from her bed then headed to her bathroom and get ready to open her pastry cafe.  It her daily routine, wake up early then opened her café, it’s been a years since the day she held an opening party event for Princess Vmagic Cafe and today was Vmagic café first anniversary. That is why she wakes up early, she should be there as soon as possible more than the usual days because there should be many things have to be done.


“So what I’m going to wear today?”


She picked her plain blue baggy shirt, black legging skinny jeans, flat shoes and her messy bun. Vic likes to wear simple outfits, even though she had money to buy a lots of brand and beautiful outfits but she kind of like it this way, she loves to wear a baggy shirts because its make Vic easier to move around. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After taking bath and get dressed, She headed downstairs and made a plan to skip her breakfast routine with her family, upon see her father already sitting there at their dine table with his book, she cancelled her plan.

“Good Morning daddy” she greets her father and sits at the chair beside him.

“Good Morning Vic” not bother to look at her and keeps reading his book.

Then no more talking, it’s the most hateful thing Vic hate about , sitting there and just eating breakfast almost every day, she means why bother to sit and ate  breakfast together , Vic always think about it but not brave enough to say it out loud.

“Do you need anything else Miss Vic?”

 She startled when their maid asked her because she was zone out a little bit,

“No, thank you, this one glass of juices was enough” she raised her glass and smiled.

“Why don’t you eat more? You look skinnier” her father put down the book and looks to his daughter.

She was shocked when she meets with her Father eyes.

“Not much time, there big event that I need to handle it myself, I will eat when I get there”

Victoria trying to give her Father a good reason and in the same times, gave him a little hint about her café anniversary.

“Is that so? Well, okay then, business comes first” and He continued read his book.

 Maybe I expect too much from him but luckily, I have prepared for it, who are you kidding Vic?

“Go on then, you might be trapped in traffic jam.” One voice from behind make Vic put her glass down and look up to her stepmother.

Vic stepmother is the one that always pointed out for her mistakes, whatever she do, she always say “This is not good enough”, at first she bear with it, Vic thought maybe she were trying to make her strong and try hard. But she always denied what Vic do for her. Even when she get an award for her excellent result , Vic stepmother just say “This is not good enough” . At first, when she walked in Vic life, she thought this is the end of her misery because she longing for mother loves. Vic even imagines goes shopping together with her stepmother and it stay just as a dream.

Okay, here comes trouble

“Yes mommy Vivian” she fakes her smile and stand up while Vivian march towards Vic father side and his cheeks.

“Good morning darling”

“Good morning too my lovely wife, have a good sleep? Upon sees his lovely wife, he put the book down, and plays with his wife fingers.

When Vic sees the scene in front of her, she felt her heart sank down, her father never smiled to her like that.

Be strong Vic, be strong my heart

“So, I’ll go now, bye daddy, see you later” Vic bid her goodbye and walked away with her teary eyes.

 

The moments she reached her car, she cries hard because she felt left out in her own family. Vic then drives her car to the place that made her happy, the place that make her even forgot everything that bothers her. When she is in her kitchen, nothing came in her mind.  There is only new menu, about how to promote her café and money.

 Vic reached there 25 minutes later, she smiling when her sees that her workers already there and started to decorate the café beautifully, with flower placed everywhere and it matched with their cafe concept.

 

(used your imagination).

“I’m sorry because I have made all of you wake up early today, just to decorate this place” Vic bows her head repeatedly

Her workers look at each other and laughed hard then embrace Vic.

“It’s oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter