I'm a warm guy... Your a good girl...

I think I love you...

okay guys!!! I have finally made my return! Sorry for not updating!!! My parents took me on a trip to Tokyo without letting me know earlier... And I didn't know that you could write Fanfics on your phone! The reason is...I don't have my laptop and I have to find a place that has internet... So currently while everyone is sleeping I am currently writing this under my blanket!!! Thank you to those of you who still read this... It means a lot to me, but enough talk I gotta start writing or else my parents wake up!

After Chanyeol came home from his wonderful Breakfast Bom greeted him as usual... He went upstairs and took a nap before he had to start building a rest area with his roommate Shin Sung Woo. Finally back at EXO's place, Kris laid on his bed staring at the number given to him from Kai... He really wanted to call it and apologize for leaving CL guilty for some of his actions. He finally decided to man up and call her. the phone started to ring and CL picked up.

CL: Hello? Who is this?

Kris:....it's.... Kris...

CL: Oh.. Hello Kris what do you need?

Kris: CL... We need to talk... Can I come over?

CL: yes, i see... Come over at anytime okay?

Kris: yes, thank you CL

Kris hung up then grabbed his leather jacket and his fine red scarf before heading out of the SM apartments to get to 2NE1's place. On the way there Kris felt a shadow somewhere and felt like he was being watched by a rival I some sort... He didn't know. "It's just a Sasaeng." He though, but he was wrong. After he arrived at the YG building he slowly mode himself up the steps and into the lobby where he saw Minzy sitting at a nearby couch. "Minzy-ah" she turned her head and gave him a smile. "I've been expecting you." She said with an evil tone. "What do you mean?" Kris asked then Minzy answered "when Kai asked for CL's number he mentioned that you wanted it... So I knew you would call sometime soon." Kris shook his head "your very smart Minzy." MInzy punched his shoulder and Pulled his arm towards the elevator.

"where are we going?" Kris questioned Minzy rolled her eyes and responded "How funny, we're going to CL's room... Is that the reason why you called?" Kris was silent for a moment. "You were with CL?" Minzy nodded before walking out of the elevator and pointing at a room. Kris slowly walked towards it and started to knock. "Who is it?" He heard someone answer from the inside. "It's me Minzy now can you open up?" CL opened the door and Greeted Kris. "Okay see ya Kris have a nice talk okay?" Minzy said before skipping towards the elevator again. Kris entered then CL shut the door behind her before following along.

Kris got himself seated across a table from CL and stared at his hands. "CL....I..." CL looked up at him "What Kris?" He couldn't answer because he had never used such words in his life... But he gained Courage and spoke. "CL... I.. I'm sorry for yesterday... I didn't mean to leave you hanging there back at Chanyeol an Boms place." CL looked up from the table to try to meet his face. "Kris...I'm sorry too...I should have just let you Do it inst-" she was cut off by Kris "No I'm sorry CL... It was me... I should have just accepted what I had to do and not say anything... If it was someone to blame it would be me, not you, you did nothing wrong... I'm sorry." She looked up and saw a tear form under Kris's right eye "Kris?" He wiped it away an smiled "sorry it's just... I've never put anyone in a position like that and I'm just sad and angry at my actions." CL smiled and tried to calm Kris "we'll don't be... C'mon lets get lunch together okay?" He thought about it for a minute then accepted it calmly.

the two quietly walked out of YG together And  Kris felt a little awkward with all the stares focused on them. He decided to choose lunch then. "CL... Um... How about you head back okay? I'll go bye lunch then come back." CL smiled and nodded happily. "Okay I'll see ya in a bit Kris." He smiled then turned around and walked to a pizza store. "Oh can I have 2 Large pizzas please? One with pepperoni and the other with Sausage... Yep that's it." The short guy slowly turned around. "Oppa! Carry out or Delivery?!" The happy spirit  was none other than Xiumin. "Aishh I'm not ur oppa~ you older than me... And yeah it's carry out... Why are you here?" Xiumin responded while topping the pizzas "we'll... It's a new thing I'm trying out besides singing... An-" Kris cut him off "yeah yeah the first part is enough." Xiumin sang tunes while he pulled the pizzas out of the oven and handed them to Kris. "Her you go! Thats 18000 won please!" Kris handed xiumin the money then heade back to YG where he and CL could eat together.

After he arrived he knocked on CL's  door "it's Kris." He said quietly then the door popped open and Kris could feel her beautiful aura hit his body once again.  After he headed in they both seated themselves down and ate after moments of silence Kris finally are his food and wiped his hands off. CL looked up and thanked Kris and he saw that she had a stain on her lips he proceded towards her and wiped it off with his thumb causing her to blush and look up at him. "Oh sorry CL... My hand couldn't control itself I guess..." She slowly pushed his hands away and smiled to herself "thanks Kris... I wouldn't have seen it anyway.." He slowly thanked her for letting him talk to her then he awkwardly walked out of the Building and back to his house with the other members... 

Okay guyssss I'm really sorry for not updating in such a loooong time it's like wherever I go the wifi is blocked with a password... But for now i must get some sleep so I hope to see you guys soon okay guys?!