Baby, Don't Cry

Baby, Don't Cry

"Don't cry". "Don't cry". But what could he do if these words only cut even stronger on his eyes beating out carefully hidden tears? And fine if it were only one time weakness, well, two times, but every day!.. He couldn't understand what was happening with him. Successful promotion, meetings with family, relations are perfect with all the boys from his group - what he might wish else? But no, tears are always in his eyes which are red because of it and everybody say by the way: "Don't cry. Don't cry". He feels like a crazy moron, but these words aggravate the situation every time they pronounced causing an irritation and a non-controlled agression. He is still ashamed of broken TV-screen which, of course, was immediately replaced by new one, but his groupmates' attitude has become wary. "We are worried about you. Oh, no-no, don't cry, we don't want to judge you". It were better if they were! Maybe, that helps him to weep himself out to avoid these damn situations! "Jesus, I didn't know that you're so sentimental, boys", - ing emcee! But you cannot say to her: " it all, it's just another cockroach in my head and life is a ". Maybe, he needs a psychologist. Or a psychiatrist? A psychotherapist? Who can help him? What is the difference between them? Maybe, he needs to go to loony bin? Everything would become easier. Now he can't live at all, spending his nights trying to suppress depression and to fill his spiritual vacuum with music. "Tell us, what's wrong?" - and eleven pairs of eyes are closely watching every his movement, sigh, glance, and he cannot suppress the tears again, cannot relieve the convulsive sobs rushing from his chest which becomes so narrow that his lungs flatten and the air ends. "Don't cry". And he scream because of his rage which in the fact is just a despair or he has simply tangled up. In himself, in the life, in aims, in priorities? What does he want, what does he need?

And when one night he bites his blanket trying to stifle the sobs and then he feels somebody's hands which twine round his neck and his chest and feels a warm breathing on the skin under his ear, he suddenly calms down and falls asleep with the quiet meaningless whisper of his savior: "Salty sea water is wholesome, you know?.."