WINNNEERRRSSS!!

The Manipulator. ¦ » Writing Contest [winners announced]
“They say the mad are crazy, but let me tell you a secret; all the best people are.”
Winners 
 HEY HEY HAYYYYYY MAHHH LIL CHERRY BON BONS!!!

 

lol... i'm sorry i'm only getting around to annoucing the winners after almost a month and a half of this contest ending. i'm so excited to be back on AFF after a looooooooooooooong hiatus. why? travels, moved out, architecture and living alone *cries* 

From the bottom of my heart i wanna thank all you participants bothering to write me a story for my 18th, so yeah i'm a few months older now (and a lot ing busier) there were some REEAAALLLLY great entries so I had to read everything twice (when i eventually got the time to sit down and read). Obviously not everyone is going to agree with my opinions, but just keep in mind this is MY contest and is SOLELY judged by ME. Please don't be dishearted if you didn't place this time around, there is plenty more opportunities to win ;) so keep an eye out! Also, to all my participants, if you want my full review of your story, feel free to ask!

So without further ado, here are my winners from the leader to the first place manipulator!:



THE LEADER: -HYPNOTIZED 
 

 
 
Honestly the best graphics and visual presentation here! If I ever happen to have a graphic contest please join!!! Hehehe, now onto the  actual story.... overall this was a really great read and concept and the way the prompts were used greatly satisfied me!


THE INFLUENCER: GINALY
 


 
 
Ok, so this story was kinda amazing which was why I had such a hard time deciding between this entry and the manipulator's entry to be first place. I really liked a lot of this story's elements; from the simple style and clean finish that didn't require the reader to wrack their brains to try understand, to the visual elements like the graphics. I also really liked the strong use of the prompts here.

Really fun story to read and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try getting into thrillers, its a great introduction to the genre!

 

 
THE MANIPULATOR: ILIKESTARS



So this is the manipulator everyone! Why? Because. Hahahah. No really this entry was just such an awesome work of fiction, the writing style and thought behind the story was really great to see. For me, this had the perfect amount of clues to lead me into figuring the story out on my own. I think prompt ten was used to perfection here! Only thing that would've made this better would be a pretty poster, background and trailer *hint hint panda*




















 
 



+APOCRYPHAL'S NOTE
 
that's it, the end of this contest, thanks for participating and to the winners, please message so I can be sure your usernames as still the same and can send through the karma and notify the sponsors of your winnings.
layout by shukaku @ daydreamer; lg. 2014.