Do You Believe Me Now?

Surprise, Sprprise

Jessica's POV

 

I dumped my stuff inside my car and sped off to Tiffany's house. Even though Tiffany was Sooyoung's boss, she is my best friend. I stared at the road in front of me and my vision was blurred from crying. I didn't want to cry in front of Sooyoung because I don't want to waste my tears on someone who don't love me.

 

Why, Soo? Why did you hurt me?

 

I got to Tiffany's house in less than ten minutes by breaking a few speeding limits. I took my bags out of the trunk and walked towards Tiffany's front door. I ringed the doorbell and I saw someone else instead.

 

"Hey, Sica; Are you okay? Your eyes is red.."

 

"Hey, Tae; Is Tiffany home?"

 

"Yeah, she's in the living room. Come on in" Tiffany has been going out with Taeyeon for the past year or so. They met when Sooyoung make a contract deal, putting the two businesses together.

 

Sooyoung..

 

I walked into my best friend's living which is totally different from what Sooyoung and mine look like. Everything is intact.

 

"Babe, Jessica is here."

 

Tiffany turns towards me and was about to say hi but when she saw my face, she ran to me.

 

"What happened, Jessica?" She asked me in english.

 

"Sooyoung...cheated..o-on m-me.." I weakly told her before I slumped into the couch. Taeyeon look at Tiffany and Tiffany look at Taeyeon then look at Jessica.

 

"Are you sure, Sica? Sooyoung loves you. She never stop talking about you when she's at the office..you sure it wasn't a misundertanding?"

 

"I saw her, Tiff! With some other girl, hugging and laughing their butts off! They looked..happy together.." Taeyeon gasped and Tiffany frowned.

 

"What did the girl look like, Jessica?"

 

"She was tall but not taller than Sooyoung. She had like long black hair and a nice toned body guessing with her outfit. She kind of had chubby cheeks."

 

Taeyeon tried to hold in her laugh while Tiffany was shaking her head back and forth. Jessica look confused at her friends. Tiffany was the first to talk.

 

"Jessica, you pabo! That was Yuri! She is a real estate agent! She was selling a house to Sooyoung since you were complaining about how you need more space for your stinking books! AISH! You messed up big time..."

 

"Yeah, Sica..I introduced Yuri to Sooyoung when Tiffany told me that Sooyoung was looking a house. I'm sorry if there was any misunderstanding.."

 

I just sat there feeling stupid for not trusting Sooyoung. I should have let Sooyoung explain her side of the story. Ugh, why do I let my emotions get the best of me? I need to go back to my Sooyoung. I got up and headed towards the door.

 

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asked me when I went to my car.

 

"Home, where I belong.." I sped off to our now destroyed house because of me. It was 3 thirty. I ran up to our doorstep and saw a note on the door.

 

Sica,

I'm at this address if you decided to come home from Tiffany's house. I love you.

Sooyoungie

 

She knows me too well..

 

I looked at the address and put it in the GPS and drove off. I got there around 4. The address lead me up on a graval pathway. It lead me to a house with a small white fence around it. There was rose bushes surrounding the fence and around the house. I opened the fence and walked in the front door. The house was beautiful. There was two white sofas in the living facing away from each other with a wide screen in the front of the room. The kitchen had a black marble bar counter with a wine glass rack on top of it. On my right, there was two bookshelves that was for my books.

 

I walked down the hall and went into the bedroom then I saw her. She was in the same outfit she was this afternoon. Her shirt was disheveled, her hair was a mess and she was laying down on the bed with her arm on her face with her legs hanging from the bed.

 

"Sooyoungie..." I was standing in front of her.

 

"Are you gonna let me explain now?" She didn't move from her position.

 

"If you want to.."

 

"I guess Tiffany already told you then if you're willing to listen to me.."

 

"..."

 

"You always do this, Sicaa..you never listen to me or let me explain my side of the story. You make assumptions but that's not what make me sad. What makes me sad is that you don't trust me. You really thought I would cheat on you..I love you and only you. Why can't you believe me?"

 

"I'm sorry for not believing you, Soo. I promise I would listen to you from now on and won't let my emotions get the best of me again.."

 

Sooyoung sat up then looked at me. I was looking at the floor, afraid to look at her.

 

"You will listen to me from now on?"

 

"Yes.."

 

"Then can you please listen to me when I tell you to come here and hug me because I haven't hug you all day.."

 

I walked towards her and meekly hugged her. She chuckled.

 

"Sica, you didn't hit me with anything this afternoon..you can hug me tighter.."

 

I hugged her tighter and buried my face in her neck. She is the best girlfriend anyone could asked for and I almost lost her because of my jealousy.

 

She cupped my face in her hands and gave me the sweetest kiss on my lips. I wanted more but she moved to kiss me on my right cheek and then to my ear.

She whispered to me..

 

"Surprise.."