Surprise, Sprprise

Surprise, Sprprise

"Will you just listen to me before you go off making ridiculous assumptions, Jessica?!"

 

I dodged a flying plate at my head. That was a original chinese plate from the Wong Dynasty. Jessica was on a rampage and she was throwing everything towards me that she could get her hands on. Furtniture, sliverware, & now its my antique plates that I got from Tiffany who is my boss when I got a contract with one of the biggest business firm in Seoul.

 

"Ridiculous? You know what's ridiculous?! Spending 50,000,000 WON in one stinking month!"  [roughly around 46,000 USD] 

 

"If -dodge- you let me -dodge- explain! -dodge- YAH! MY PLATES!"

 

I wanted to surprise to Jessica with a new house because Jessica was complaining that she don't have enough space for her books. Working at Tiffany's business firm was making enough money for a new house but I wanted to add all new furnitures inside the house. New everything but now it was neccessary because Jessica is destroying everything.

 

"Let you explain over my dead body! I saw you with her with my own two eyes! I never would think that you would cheat on me but I guess I was wrong! You never love me, CHOI SOOYOUNG!" She threw a fork at me this time.

 

"What are you talking about?! I only love you, Sica! ONLY YOU! Can you please let me -dodge- explain?!" We are gonna eat paper plates and plastic silverware at our new house.

 

"Lies!" Jessica then screamed with her dolphin voice. My "Only You" by 2PM ringtone went off. I went to the side so I won't be admitted to the hospital with a head concussion.

 

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone so Jessica won't know I'm on the phone while arguing with her.

 

"Sooyoung-shi? Are you on the way? We need you to finalize the papers."

 

"Finalize the papers? Oh, yes if I make it there alive.."

 

"Huh? Uhh, okay; I'll meet you here at 3PM."

 

"Okay, that's fine. Thanks, Yuri." I hunged up.

 

"WHO THE FREAK IS YURI?!"

 

I turned to look at my girlfriend with bags in her hands and she look pissed. Her blonde hair was down to her shoulders with a white dress on that stopped at her knees. Her dress hugged at her body and her hair was a little messy but she still look good. Her face was a little red from screaming and throwing stuff around though. In my eyes, I only see Jessica but I can't handle Jessica's jealousy sometimes. I looked at her with a shocked expression.

 

Crap.

 

"I said WHO IS YURI, CHOI?" I flinched a little bit. She only call me by my last name when she is very mad.

 

"Fine, don't tell me. I'm leaving." Jessica walked by the door but I stood still in the middle of the living room. I didn't move. I know how Jessica is when she is mad. She needs time to think and let her emotions calm down before I could talk to her. She stopped at the door, and opened it. She turned to look at me.

 

"I guess you really don't love me if you don't even try to stop me from leaving." She slammed the door and I slumped down on the floor. I leaned back onto the couch.

 

I hate surprises..