My Childhood Sweetheart

My Childhood Sweetheart

For Fishieex  :))) hope you like it~!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 

“Hi Jae Hee!” a boy in a blond hair greeted her.

“Hi!” Jae Hee responded with her pretty smile.

“Jae Hee ah, Hi!” another boy greeted her.

“Hi Jae Hee!” another boy greeted her again.

 

All Jae Hee could do is give them her pretty smile.

“Finally, I’m here.” Jae Hee muttered under her breath. People, especially boys, love her because of her pretty smile and her outgoing personality. She is famous in their university. Different kinds of boys would court her but she won’t answer them.

“JAE HEE AH!” her best friend called her.

“Finally, you’re here.” Jae Hee said sounding tired.

“Why do look so exhausted. Aha! The boys again right?”

“Yeah. It’s so irritating some times.” Jae Hee smiled.

“So you can still smile, huh?” her best friend asked sarcastically.

Jae Hee just shot her a look.

“Guess what?” her best friend said excitedly.

“What?” Jae Hee asked.

“Donghae is back!”

“What?!?!” Jae Hee could still remember her childhood crush.

 

FLASHBACK

 

*knock knock*

 

“Oh! Jae Hee ah!” Mrs. Lee greeted Jae Hee happily.

“Omma-nim, is Donghae oppa there?” Jae Hee asked politely.

“He’s not here. He went out with his friends. Waeyo? Why do you look so dressed?”

“It’s nothing. Please just give this to him.” Jae Hee handed a piece of paper that is folded to Mrs. Lee.

“Arasso.”

“I’ll get going, Omma-nim.” Jae Hee kissed Mrs. Lee on the cheeks and walked away.

Goodbye, Hae oppa. I know we’ll meet again Jae Hee thought and a tear fell from her cheeks.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” her best friend told her.

“It’s nothing.” Jae Hee wiped the tears on her cheeks and looked away. Hae oppa, are you still the same?

 

-----

“Donghae oppa!” a girl called him.

“WHAT?!” He asked looking bored.

“I thought you love me. why did you leave me there?” the girl asked.

“Did I told you I love you? I just played with you. Get lost.” Donghae walked away leaving the girl dumbfounded and brokenhearted.

-----

“Donghae ah!” Eunhyuk, his best friend, called him.

“Hyuk! Long time, no see.” Donghae hugged his best friend then let go.

“Yeah. So how was Seoul?”

“Pretty fine. And lots of girls!”

Eunhyuk laughed at how Donghae acted.

Just then, Donghae saw a girl in a café shop. He stared at her for a moment until her realized that it is his childhood crush, Jae Hee…

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I’m home!” Donghae shouted as he went inside their house.

“Oh! Hae! Here. Jae Hee told me to give this to you.” Mrs. Lee handed the paper to Donghae.

“Gamsa, Omma.” Donghae thanked her and went inside his room. He quickly opened the paper and read it…

 

Hae oppa,

Annyeong oppa! I’m going to Seoul today. Bye oppa! Hope I can see you again :D ßthis is Jae Hee smile J

 

Jae Hee

 

Donghae quickly went out of his room and went to his mom.

“Omma!  I wanna go to Seoul!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Why?” His mom asked.

“I wanna study there!”

“We have different middle schools here. Why Seoul more?”

“Omma… pleaseeee..” Donghae made a puppy dog eyes.

“Arasso. Arasso.”

“Yehey!” Donghae jumped happily.

 

After 2 days…

 

Donghae was already in Seoul. He was alone. He insisted to just be alone in Seoul. His goal is to find Jae Hee but news from her mom broke her goal.

*Kringg~ Kringg~*

“Yoboseyo?” Donghae answered.

“Hae. How was Seoul?” her mom asked from the other line.

“Pretty fine. Mom, if I found Jae Hee here, I’m gonna confess to her.”

“Neh? Ahaha.. my little boy is in love. By the way, Jae Hee didn’t go to Seoul. She went to GhuangZhou, China.”

“WHAT?!?” Donghae felt brokenhearted. Jae Hee didn’t tell the truth to him. Donghae hate liars and Jae Hee know that. Donghae then felt that he needs a new life. He become a playboy in his school.

After 5 years, Donghae heard that Jae Hee moved again to Mokpo. But he didn’t care.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jae Hee then realized that someone is staring at her and it is a boy. She looked at him and she remembered someone. Donghae. The boy quickly went away with his friend.

“where are you looking at?” her bestfriend asked her while looking at the direction Jae Hee is looking.

“Nothing.” Jae Hee looked away. He looks like Hae oppa. Is he him?

 

-----

 

Jae Hee arrived at her school before classes’ starts. She decided to walked around the campus since it’s been so long that she did it. She went to her favorite place, the tree house. She then heard moans. She quickly climbed the ladder and saw Donghae and a girl making out. She quickly stepped background and a plant fall down. Donghae and the girl turned to her. Donghae’s eyes widen when he saw her.

“Jae Hee ah…” he whispered.

“mianhae for interrupting.” Jae Hee apologized and quickly went out of the tree house.

 

-----

Weeks passed after that incident, Donghae still couldn’t believe that Jae Hee saw him making out with a girl.

“Hey, are you ok?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

“Hyuk, you know Jae Hee, right?” Donghae asked.

“Jae Hee? Oh… Lee Jae Hee. You’re childhood sweetheart.” Eunhyuk .

“Stop it. She saw me making out with a girl.” Eunhyuk, who was drinking water, spilled the water his drinking to a girl walking beside him.

“Mianhae…” Eunhyuk bowed several times. But there was no response from the girl. When he looked up, he saw Donghae and the girl staring at each other.

“Jae Hee ah…” Donghae whispered.

Jae Hee quickly walked away but Donghae stopped her.

“Wait, Jae Hee ah.” Donghae said.

“Get off me!” Jae Hee shouted at him but Donghae won’t let go.

“Jae Hee, let me explain.”

“Explain? What do you need to explain?”

“Sorry Jae Hee… sorry…”

“why?”

“Sorry for making out with another girl.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ME!I’M NOT YOURS AND YOU’RE NOT MINE!!!” Jae Hee was about to stepped away when Donghae stopped her again.

“But you’re the only one who holds my heart since when we are kids.” Donghae said in a low voice. Jae Hee wiped the tears that fall down from her eyes and faced Donghae.

She was about to say something but she just stay silent. Donghae hugged her tightly.

“Let go.” Jae Hee protested but Donghae is still hugging her.

“I said let go!” but still Donghae is hugging her.

“Jae Hee ah, I’m sorry. I will love you till the rest of my life…” Donghae whispered to her which made Jae Hee felt frozen.

“I’m s-so-sorry t-t-too..” She stuttered and hugged him back.

 

-----

Years past and Donghae and Jae Hee are married. They have 2 beautiful and handsome kids. Soo Young and Kyuhyun. Donghae will always tell stories to Kyuhyun about his mom and dad’s love story.

 

“…and your godparents always called us as the Childhood sweetheart.” Donghae ended.