T-ara / Infinite

Be my Juliet

 Jiyeon's POV : 

New life has started ; i will froget my past and work hard for my future to realise my dreams nothing can make me give up ...

I like this University it's more perfect than i imagined it ! i hope i can make new friends i know it's not easy for me to be close to people at first but i will try my best ...

One week has passed and i still alone without friends ; it wasn't easy like i thought i couldn't be close to anyone i felt lonely but it was ok because i'm used to it ! 

                                                                                       ***next day***

Like everyday i woke up took a shower eat my breakfast and went to University ; nothing was special ... the teacher was late i was so bored for being alone and seeing people around me talking and laughing i wanted to join them but i couldn't make the first step ... after a while the teacher came .

Teacher : Hi everyone i'm so sorry for being late ... well i just come to tell you about our project of this year ; so this classe will have many bands and you will practice as bands you have to work together as one ! the reason why i was late is because we were preparing for the bands ; it wasn't easy to choose the members ... so i'll start now : Jean Boram ; Lee Qri ; Park Soyeon ; Ham Eunjung ; Park Hyomin ; Park Jiyeon in one band ; ...................

So i'll go now i will give you 2 days to decide the name of your bands i hope you will get along and work hard ; see you after 2 days good luck 

Everyone : Good bye teacher *bowing* 

                                                                                      *****************************

Jiyeon : omg ! i'm in a band with other 5 members omg i'm afraid we won't get along i hope everything will be fine i hope i won't do any mistake ; what should i do now ? um maybe i have to go talk with them ! what if it isn't the right time and i will just bother them ! aish i don't know .. 

while i was thinking someone come and say Hi ! i turned my face to see who and it was a girl from the 5 members ! 

Jiyeon : uh hi ! 

Eunjung : hi my name is Ham eunjung i'm with you in the same band 

Jiyeon : ah yeah my name is park Jiyeon 

Eunjung : well if you don't mind and if you are free come join us to talk about our band ! 

Jiyeon : ah yeah sure omg i was thinking of how to talk with you girls omg thank you for coming hehe ^^ 

Eunjung : uh really ? that's good uh no need to thank me let's go ...

we went to the other members we introducted ourselves and we talked about random things they were all so nice and i wasn't afraid anymore i felt so comfortable with them ... after thinking and giving opinions ... we finally found a name for our band ; it's a unique name "T-ara" 

                                                                                            ***********************************

Myungsoo's pov : 

Like everyday i just kept staring at Jiyeon and i was sad because she was alone ... the teacher was late but it was good for me because i kept staring at Jiyeon more ; well i can't deny the fact that i'm too addicted to her ! and i still waiting the right time to make the second step and talk with her ... 

The teacher told us about our project i liked the idea but in the same time i was worried about Jiyeon ! i don't know if she can get allong with her band she seems not a social girl ! but these worries disappeared after seeing how she was laughing and having fun with her members i was happy in the same time it was the first time i can see her smile and her adorable laugh i'm just so thankful !

I also get along with my band and we find a cool name "Infinite" i wonder what gonna be Jiyeon's band name ! but i'm sure i will be their fan :)

 


Hiii thank you all for reading and subscribing :)