First Encounter

Angel's Voice

"OH MY GOD, you.. you spoke Jiyeonah!"IU said excitedly.

"I'm calling my mon, OH MY GOSH!' IU said as she really dialed her mother's phone number and immediately called her to inform her the news.

Jiyeon didn't care but just went to her room but then once again immediately turned around when IU called her.

"Jiyeonah, because you talked I'm going give you money to buy ...Tteokbokki!" IU said.

Jiyeon with the speed of light grabbed the money and head down the road.

IU couldn't help at the thought of how a cold girl like Jiyeon would be so easily persuade with food and sometimes so cute like that.

Meanwhile,

"Finally, I've been trying to run away from my bodyguards and now I'm free to explore the streets." Muyngsoo said as he calm his breath and walk along the street,

Muyngsoo's POV

I really hate how my dad always hire bodyguards to stalk me, and keeping me from going into clubs. I haven't enter a clubs for 2 weeks now thanks to those annoying bodyguards. Fortunately, I escaped them and decided to take a walk on the street eventhough I really want to go into clubs but I can't since I know they would be waiting for me there. My mind was somewhere else when I unconciously bumped against a street pole and fell on my . Luckily, nobody was around or else I would have been really embarassed. Suddenly a b light hit my eyes, an angel, that's what I saw running towards me. 'Wow', was all what's coming out of my mouth. I'm I in heaven, I thought. Was she an angel sent from heaven down to help me. I saw that she was coming towards me, my heart couldn't help it but skip a beat. Unable to control my body, my hand suddenly reach up waiting for hers. She was so close to me until I realised.......she went passed me! My face was all red due to embarrasment and anger. When I stood up and turn around I found her at a food stall, once again I was stunned by her beauty. Her long curly hair, her pink rosy lips, her eyes...they were big and beautiful but so cold and scary. I didn't stop staring at her until she noticed that I was staring at her like a stalker, she returned my stare with her fierce terrifying galre, my body shivered, and cold sweat started to come out. Never in my llife, I've been so scared and in the same time so immersed with someone. I quickly shooked my head, trying to get rid of my thoughts. I approach her and said hi, but all what I was replied was nothing. What a rude girl! She's just like other girls, she might be beautiful but her inner must be really ugly. After realising how she really is I decidedto go on. But my eyes just couldn't leave her. She was carrying a bucket full of tteokbokki and it didn't looked like she would share it to anyone. She was walking with her eyes not on the road but on the tteokbokki, she looked like a thirsting vampire looking at fresh blood.  She made me even more curious about her when she tripped on a rock but managed to save the bucket of tteokbokki. Despite her bleeding knee, she stood up quickly and let out a small nearly invisible grin. My face turned red when I saw her smile. Being the gentlemen I was, I ran towards her and took out my expensive handkerchief and attemped to wipe the blood on her knee. Girls would be fainting or nosebleeding when they are in a situation like her, having a handsome man like me touching their knee. But she didn't showed even a single sign of pain or nor did she blush. When I finshed wiping her knee she just walked away like nothing happened. I was seriously annoyed by her attitude so I decide to grab her wrist and asked her if she is mute or not. I was hoping for an answer but instead I saw that glare again, I backed off and just let her leave. Geez...what a day. Right after walking away I met up with my bodyguards and was eventually carried home.

At Jiyeon and IU's house

IU's POV

I didn't knew she would took that long to buy it. After minutes of waiting she was finally back. I ask her multiple questions, hoping that it would trick her to talk again but failed. She sat on our coach and the tv while eating the tteokbokki. I hope she would share it this time. I've gotten hungry waiting for her. And after minutes of struggling to get a bite she finally let me to eat. I seriously don't know how she's so thin when she eats so much. I would have to go to the market every day just to get enough food for just the two of us. She eats three times I do. Eventhough I've been living with Jiyeon for quite a long time now, I've haven't even know everything about her yet. Her family, and life before she met me , it's all a mystery to me. I sometimes felt like I was talking to myself sometimes since Jiyeon barely talks, ever. Let's just say Jiyeon and I have this kind of bond that we could understand each other eventhough we're not talking to each other. We're like sisters. But I really can't imagine a bubbly, talkative Jiyeon. It;s just impossible. She was the same when I first met her 5 years ago.


I'm really sorry for not updating for a week.

I've been busy lately, sorry T_T

So.. this is Muyngyeon couple first encounter, they met each other, but their impressions weren't so good.

How will they eventually fall inlove?