First Day

Angel's Voice

"You're going to take my place soon son, so be prepared! I'll definetly make you a succesful man just like how i am now. So be sure to keep up your grades or else..."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it father, I'll try my best", he said as he rolled his eyes going out of his father's office.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

IU's POV

"Come on, Jiyeonnie, we're are gonna be late for our first day at school!" I shouted across our apartment, trying to wake Jiyeon up.

Hi, my name's Jieun but just call me IU. And that person over there walking with her eyes closed but still looking beautiful as always is Jiyeon, wait.. why am I praising her out of a sudden. Well, skip that, she's my best best best besttttt friend. We've been living with each other for 3 years now.>.<

"Yeonnie, stop sleep walking toward the balcony, I'm warning you! Yah, wake up if you don't want to fall out of it like last time when you broke your leg and arm! Unfortunately I received no respond at all , I should better go stop her. Last time when she fell of the balcony I had to work alot to pay for her hospital fee, and she didn't even thanked me she just gave me painting of myself. We even had to move from floor 8 down to floor 4 so that she wouldn't kill herself. It's a bit amusing to know that she didn't knew what she was doing. Now you know how mute she is, but no one would not dare to not admit her art talent, She's just too amazing to be critisised. She was even offered many jobs from famous people, but she just wouldn't take it. I just don't get why she refused tham all." Oh my gosh Park Jiyeon, don't you dare climb over that balcony! Yah!! Open your eyes you idiot!! i yelled as I saw she was putting one of her foot out of the balcony. Next time we move I'm so not choosing a house with a balcony nor windows that can be open.

 

1hour later at school:

" Thank god I saved you Ji" IU said while smiling at herself. Instead of staying thank you JIyeon gave IU a cold stare and pointed at the cute dinosaur bandage on her cheek.

"Wel it wasn't my fault that I accidently scratch you I was just trying to SAVE YOUR LIFE!! IU said while emphasising the words "SAVE YOUR LIFE",

"....." Jiyeon as usual didn't replied and just walked away.

'Aishss...As always, new school, new year, same old Jiyeon" IU shook her head while pouting her lips.

Muyngsoo's POV

"Why do I have to go school anymore, aren't I becoming the heir of the Korea's largest coporation!" I said to my chauffeur who was opening my car door which is infront of my new school.

As I was walkng down the corridor I could see the girls eyes on me, They were whispering my name and some even raise banners having my name on it, i think she's in my fan club, i winked at her and she immediately fell to the ground , the others were melt by my charming looks, God why am I born with a so good-looking face.

In IU and Jiyeon's class room

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jieun imnida but please just call me IU" IU said as she entered her classroom wearing the brightest and cutest smile she had. People reactions were like 'she's so cute' and 'i wanna hug her' as she bowed at them end continue to smile. After iU's introduction Jiyeon stepped in to the room and everyone jaws fell when thay saw her angelic face with a cute bandage on it. Even the girls had their eyes wide open. but after a minute they received not a single word from her they started to get curious. IU broke the silence and said:

"Oh, I forgot, her name is Jiyeon, she's not a talker. Please treat us well." Jiyeon bowed with IU and walked to their assigned seats.

"Wow, she's so pretty" one student said and another one said" Unfortunately like the cutie said she's not a talker".

No one got to hear Jiyeon's voice as she never opened , if she was called to answer a question instead of answering it she would just write it on the board. The lesson carried on until lunch when Jiyeon was still ignoring IU.