.6.

Unplanned Affection

Chapter 6

 

 

 

"So you're telling me all this time you were home with a handful of corn and bread whilst I was dying?" The grin on Bom's face disappeared seeing Dara's shocked expression.

 

 

"You didn't die though." Bom retorted.

 

 

"I died!! Look at my legs!!! My legs died!" Dara shrieked. Bom however shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

"Well I did tell you not to steal from him but you disobeyed me so not my fault! Instead that caterpillar eyebrow guy got me all these!! I'm so happy!" Bom squealed in happiness as she munched down all the food whilst hugging her teddy bear. "He was so nice to me. What did they do to you?"

 

 

"Are you my bestfriend or not?!!! Once again look at my legs! That mongrel killed me waaaahhh! For a stupid USB!!" Dara jumped on the bed as she glared towards the floor hoping it was Jiyong's face instead.

 

 

"Oh yeah TOP told me that he found his USB so I was free to go." Bom mumbled with a smile.

 

 

"What? Wait who the is top?"

 

 

"The other guy. The tall one."

 

 

"TOP? Puahahahahha is this how creative his parents were?" Dara bursted into fits of laughter.

 

 

"Yah! Atleast he was nice unlike your one."

 

 

The laughter died down when the words properly processed into Dara's mind. "He found the USB? Did you just say that?" Her orbs landed on Bom who nodded her head.

 

 

"Yeah the USB was his fathers and it was important and he thought it was in the wallet but it was in his car." Bom explained what TOP had told her on the way towards the care home. Bom held onto her food firmly seeing her best friends expression change, from confusion to anger. She definitely knew she shouldn’t mess with her right now.

 

 

"OMG THAT ER!!!! I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM! So he made me look for the wallet for no reason?!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

"Dara keep quiet the kids are sleeping." Dara however was sweating in anger as she continued to think about how she spent her time in the sea, alone and cold.

 

 

*sneeze*

 

 

"We need to find him and ruin him Bom." Dara muttered.

 

 

"What! Never! He's ing scary!"

 

 

"Fine! I'll do it alone." Dara grumbled in anger, clicking her fingers together. She was going to ruin him the way he ruined her pretty awesome legs. Waaah! My legs!

 

 

"Dara do you have a death wish or something?" Bom shook Dara to leave the trance she was inside. She could already see the devious plan Dara was evoking in her mind. The smirk on her face answered all her questions. “We shouldn’t mess with him Dara! Why the hell am I saying WE?! I mean YOU!!!”

 

 

"His name is Jiyong. We will use that to search for him." 

 

 

"Yeah because with just his name you will find him??!!" Bom laughed a little at her stupidity.

 

 

Dara pouted before her mind went into over drive trying to think of how she could reach Jiyong. She knew she had to get her revenge. "THE BASEMENT!!!" Dara jumped from nowhere throwing one of Bom's bread on the floor.

 

 

"My bread!!!"

 

 

"He messed with the wrong girl." Dara smirked as she already started planning the right way of revenge.

 

 

-------

 

 

Jiyong stared at the paper on his hand reading through the list of drugs available and the ones they had soon to collect. The job was easier for him as people were frightened of him, half the time giving him what he wanted rather than wasting time. However there were others starting a fight just so they could steal the money along with it. But Jiyong was hard to break and he held that unbreakable feeling for a long time.

 

 

"I think we should go for the last one first. And then head down the west to sort the other crap out." Jiyong spoke towards TOP who was busy doodling on a piece of paper out of boredom.

 

 

"You know that girl...don't you think she was ing hot?" TOP responded ignoring whatever Jiyong said to him.

 

 

"Do you wanna die?" Jiyong hissed. He has been hearing that for the last three days. He was trying to forget the guilt that sometimes crept up to him remembering Dara, before the guilt could disappear; TOP decides to remind him again.

 

 

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" Jiyong and TOP paused their actions hearing a girl yell. "NO!! PLEASE HELP ME!!" Turning around in their heels they headed out the basement. Jiyong’s eyes widened slightly as his eyebrows rose seeing the last girl he thought he’d ever see again. Dara was waving her hand frantically from the other side, yelling for his attention. But what bothered him the most was that nothing seemed abnormal so why was she screaming like she was getting ?

 

 

"JIYONG HELP ME! PALI!!" She screeched. Her eyes landed on Bom for a fraction of second, who stood by the left side of the door ensuring Jiyong didn't see her. She had her face covered because she perfectly knew the type of guy Jiyong was and her best friend was basically asking to be killed.

 

 

"Wtf." He took one step forward but his legs tangled onto the wire of a hose before he fell face first flat onto the floor. The muddy ground Dara created with the help of her care houses garden and water. She spent a whole night gathering mud from their garden, shovelling it into a bucket and then carried it all the way to Jiyong’s basement.  It was childish but she didn’t care. She was going to ruin him inch by inch.

 

 

"!" Jiyong cursed as he slowly stood up. Dara's laughter filled his ears and he knew clearly she had this all planned. He glared at her sharply but that didn’t faze Dara at all. She wasn't frightened.

 

 

Wiping away the sticky mud from his hand, he started ing his shirt. Dara’s laughter faded away. As each button popped open, he took one step towards her. Dara felt immobile. Her mind told her to run but she didn't know if it was the smirking face that hypnotised her or the bare chest that stood almighty did. A small gasp left seeing his 6 packs figure as he pulled open the shirt. She had never seen any man shirtless like this and it surprised her how she didn't faint from the heat that was directed towards her.

 

 

Using that shirt he wiped off the dirt from his face as he continued to inch closer towards her. His ego grew seeing her bright red expressions as she gawked towards him. Once he reached her, he threw his shirt towards him.

 

 

“Ewww!! YAH!” Dara squealed trying to get out from the shirt that was suffocating her. She was already feeling hot and now this shirt wasn’t helping much.

 

 

Jiyong pushed his hands into his pocket as he scowled towards the young girl. Dara grinned but it was awkward. She knew Jiyong could shoot her right now and he wouldn’t give a . “Today I shot 2 men, killed 4 and probably sliced open another 2. One survived though and that makes me really angry.” Dara gulped hearing him. Her eyes were left wide open along with . “Clearly anybody can tell I’m not in the mood. Now a little rabbit comes by and ruins my day more.”

 

 

Rabbit?!! Is he calling me that?!! Dara thought to herself. “YAH I AM NOT A RABBIT! AND IT’S YOUR FAULT OKAY! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU HAD THE USB TO YOURSELF ALL ALONG BUT YOU STILL PUNISHED ME AND MY LEGS!!! YOU LIARRRR!!! AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD A HEART! YOU HAVE NO HEART! YOU HEARTLESS OGRE!!!” Dara paused before composing herself. She was breathing heavily and she had to control it before she started to attack him.

 

 

Jiyong however was left slightly stunned and amused. “You deserved that punishment for stealing my wallet.” He muttered. “Anyways I’m busy, I have men to kill.” Turning around he headed back towards the basement. His eyes landed on Bom stood at the side; her eyes enlarged seeing his eyes make contact with her. Bom quickly rushed off not caring that her best friend was still left behind.

 

 

“YAHHHH!!! I DESERVE AN APOLOGY!” Dara yelled from behind but Jiyong continued to walk. Without further ado, Dara sprinted across the path and jumped onto Jiyong’s back, taking him by surprise. “DIE YOU MONSTER!! DIE!!!” She shrieked in his ear pulling his hair in every direction. Her legs wrapped around his waist so she wouldn’t fall.

 

 

“Yah! Wtf! Get off you !!!” Jiyong grabbed onto her arm trying to pull her off but the girl had insane strength as she held onto his hair with all her life.

 

 

“I’m going to make you bald you bastard!!!” She continued to pull his hair earning groans from Jiyong who was getting frustrated by the second and that wasn’t good news for Dara. His hand reached for her neck, placing his finger right below her ear before pressing down on it with his index finger. Within seconds her hand on his head loosened before dropping onto the floor with a loud thud. Her legs however were still wrapped around his waist; he grabbed a hold of them before shrugging them off him. He grunted feeling his head.

 

 

“Damn!” TOP muttered. “Are you gonna leave her there?” He questioned, his eyes glancing towards the unconscious Dara for a second.

 

 

“Can I ing kill her?” Jiyong mumbled, marching off in anger. He has never dealt with any girl like her. He had no idea a girl like her even existed.

 

 

--------

 

 

A slow grunt escaped as her head moved to the left. Her back ached from whatever pain she was feeling at the current moment. She was cold. Her head felt heavy. Dara groaned as she tried to refocus her eyes on her surroundings. It was dark and she was clearly left on the cold hard floor. Trees were surrounding the whole place. “Where am I?” She whispered to herself trying to get up but she had no energy whatsoever.

 

 

*WOOF WOOF*

 

 

Dara paused her actions hearing a dog bark and what frightened her most was that it sounded like it was coming from right behind her. Shivering from fright, her head slowly twisted to the other side seeing two big dogs staring back at her.

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAA!” Dara stood up quickly, forgetting her injuries, before tripping onto the floor again.

 

 

*WOOF WOOF*

 

 

“Omg! Bom! BOM-AHHH!” She yelled holding herself together. The dogs continued to bark as her eyes widened in fear. She had a phobia when it came to dogs. The past slowly evoking in her mind. Bom being bitten by one and then it coming after her. After that specific day, she never went near a dog or even looked at one. “Bom! Please! Don’t do this! IM SCARED!!” Tears streamed down her face as she shivered with the cold and in horror.

 

 

Trying to stand up again she headed to the left side, spotting a bench she quickly sat on top of it before crying to herself more. But that didn’t stop the dogs from barking. Her body was shaking and any minute now she wanted to give up.

 

 

“Somebody help me.” She whispered. “Please….”

 

 

“GAHO! JOLIE! STOP!” Dara’s head peeked from her legs hearing a familiar voice. Jiyong was stood a metre away from her with his back turned, as he tied the two dogs onto their pole. He turned around and before any words could escape his mouth, he felt Dara’s petite arm wrap around his waist. Her hold tightened hearing the dogs bark again. But all Jiyong could hear was the sound of his heart beating fast.

 

 

“Please help me…” Dara wailed into his chest as she continued to cry. Jiyong had left Dara out in the backyard for extra punishment of trying to make him bald and in the future not to mess with him. He had no idea his dogs were even out there but when he heard the constant barking, he came rushing to see Dara holding herself together, crying. He felt a foreign emotion build up inside him but decided to ignore it.

 

 

Biting his lower lip, he gazed at Dara’s swollen face. A bruise appeared on her arm and god knows how many on her back because of her delicate skin. She was busy hiccupping and drinking water, waiting for Bom to come pick her up but the latter wasn’t even picking up her phone calls. Jiyong had bought her inside knowing he couldn’t leave the traumatised girl outside.

 

 

“Here put this on your bruise…” Jiyong mumbled throwing her an ointment. Dara winced as she tried to move her hand to catch it. She knew she had more than one bruise and she felt awkward putting the ointment on when Jiyong was just stood there, gawking. “I’ll get you an ice pack for your back.” And with that he disappeared.

 

 

He had no idea why he kept feeling guilty every time he sees Dara. He wanted to punch himself for actually making her cry like that. But the evil side of him disagreed, it wasn’t his fault. She did try and make him bald plus he had no idea she was terrified of dogs. Opening his fridge, he grabbed two ice packs before returning back. Jiyong paused as his eyes expanded seeing Dara’s shirtless back. Although there were bruises hiding her perfect smooth skin, he could see how pale and soft it actually was. He gulped, turning around ready to leave.

 

 

“Ah!” Dara flinched in pain. She couldn’t reach her back and had no idea where the bruises even where. Jiyong stopped midway heading towards her direction; he harshly pulled the ointment out her hand. Dara gasped realising she was only wearing her bra. She quickly bent down to pick up her top but Jiyong stopped her.

 

 

His finger slowly touched the bruise appearing on her back, applying the ointment. Dara flinched at his cold fingers but didn’t say anything. She grasped onto her top harshly as her heart beat increased leaving her feeling hot. His fingers were being extremely slow and she wanted the feeling to end already. She didn’t like how it was giving her butterflies inside her stomach. Holding her breath she waited for Jiyong to finish.

 

“It’s done.” Jiyong muttered and then walked out the room.