02

you're the one i love very much......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Yuri arrived at the dorm, they started to find Yuri's dorm. Eventually, they found it. Yuri unlock the door by using her keys, she walked into the dorm. Yuri quickly threw herself into the bed and rolling like a buffalo. While Jiyong just helped Yuri to cleaning he stuff. Jiyong looked at Yuri who was playing with her mickey mouse on the bed. 

' Yah!!! Come to clean your stuff, lazy girl.' Jiyong took Yuri's favourite T-shirt and threw it to Yuri. Yuri caught it and stuck out her tongue playfully at her brother. Jiyong rolled his eye and keep throwing the clothe to Yuri. ' Such a lazy girl!!! I have to go back now.' Jiyong stopped the war with Yuri.

 

' Oppa, why so early??' Yuri does some aegyo at her brother but it doesn't worked on Jiyong. Jiyong pointed at Yuri's stuff and told her to clean it. Yuri stood up from her bed lazily and started cleaning it. ' Jiyong is stupid! Jiyong is stupid! Jiyong is stupid!' Yuri mumbled loudly......

 

' Yah!!! You didn't respect your brother, lovely brother!!! How can you call him stupid? Didn't your teacher teach your moral? Huh?' Jiyong glared at Yuri who was cleaning her stuff..

 

' Aish!! You're so noisy, go back to your house. i can do it by myself!' Yuri pushed Jiyong out of her dorm, she closed the door quickly and locked immediatly..

 

' Yah! Yah! Yuri-ah!' Jiyong keep knocking the door noisily but Yuri didn't open the door. ' Aish, this girl...' Jiyong sigh and went back to his house......

 

Yuri was cleaning her stuff and suddenly the door was knocked by somebody.' Oppa again?' Yuri thought, Yuri hesitated a little bit and went to open the door. Yuri saw a girl was smiling sweetly at her. ' Who are you? Why are you at here?' Yuri let the girl in and threw her some question......

 

The girl sat on the another bed which was beside Yuri. ' You are Yuri?' She looked at Yuri, Yuri nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter