Falling in Love with You

Falling in Love with You

[AN: This is set from July 2010 to December 2010.  And I’m kinda outdated with SHINEE sooo please bear with me. I’m really sorry if this took so long. L ]

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

July 21, 2010…

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer

Yunmi smiled as she sketched some designs on her sketchpad. She was all alone in her dorm and finishing some sketches for her class.  She was watching the replay performance of SHINEE on KBS. She can’t help but feel proud of her brother, Taemin. It was his dream and she knew that he is so happy right now. After all of his training, it was paid off.

Yunmi is Taemin’s older sister but none of his fans knew. It is because she wants to live a private life. Only a few people knew this. If Taemin’s forte is performing, Yunmi’s forte is designing. She is studying at the School of Fashion and Arts (SOFA) in Seoul, South Korea [AN: I don’t know if there’s SOFA in Korea XD]. She loves fashion and designing that’s why she wanted to pursue her dreams in this field.

*Kringgg Kringgg*

Her cellphone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller ID and it was her friend, Shin, from school.

“Yoboseyo?” She answered the phone.

Shin: Hey Yunmi-ah!
Yunmi: Why are you calling me at this time of the night?

It was already 11 pm and she is not expecting any call at the time.

Shin: You know Mrs. Tan, right? From my Ethics class?
Yunmi: Yes. Why?
S: Well, she saw your designs last semester and she’s wondering if you would agree to design clothes for a Korean boyband.
Y: Korean boyband? Who are they?
S: I don’t know. Will you accept it?
Y: *sighed* you know I’m not into it anymore, right?
S: Yes. But Yunmi-ah, this is an opportunity. You wanted to do this. Just because, Taemin’s a member of a boyband doesn’t mean you have to quit. He’ll be happy to know this.
Y: *defeated* fine.
S: YES! Hahaha. Okay. Meet Mrs. Tan at her office tomorrow at 10 am, arasso?
Y: ara.

She hanged up the phone.

It’s true that Yunmi wanted this. This could be her starting point in the fashion industry. But since Taemin’s debut, it’s like this dream vanished. She was once offered a deal with one of Korea’s biggest entertainment company, YG entertainment. But she refused it because Taemin belonged to SMent. She doesn’t want to go against Taemin’s company.

Whoever this kpop band is, she thought. I’ll do my best for them.

-

The next day…

YUNMI’S POV.

I woke up at exactly seven in the morning. My head hurts. Ughh. I’m so stupid. I should have slept early.

So today, I’m meeting with this ‘client’ who wanted me to design the outfits of this Korean boyband(I don’t know them). Maybe they’re from a small company that’s why they’re hiring amateurs.

Last night, and until now, I’m hoping that it would be Taemin’s band. But I think it’s impossible. So whoever this company is, I just hope they’ll pay big :D

I’m already on my second year in SOFA and since I’m already 20 years old, I know I could start my own business but for now, I’m a freelance fashion designer. \m/ My designs are noted by my professors. That’s why I know I can do this.

I missed by brother. I’d admit. I always see him on TV performing and I’m very proud of him. He looked so… matured. Like a man. I keep forgetting that he’s only 17. The last time we saw each other was a day before his birthday. We went to Mokpo and visited our parents. It went smoothly. No fans around and just a dinner. Then we hurriedly went to Seoul because of his work and my classes.

I finished some of my designs before taking a bath. Then, I decided to wear a black skinny jeans and a gray shirt that says ‘FASHION IS MY THING’ on it. I put on my black converse shoes and backpack. I tied my hair up. Having a long hair is sooo irritating. One time, I told Taemin that I’m planning on cutting it short but he disagreed, saying, “You won’t looked good on it, Noona” -__- is he the fashion designer or me? -__- my parents agreed with him so I didn’t cut it.

I looked at my wristwatch and it was already nine in the morning. I hurriedly went out of my dorm and called a cab and ride in it.

On my way to SOFA, which is an hour from my dorm traffic included, I saw the billboards of different Kpop groups endorsing different products or promoting their new albums. I saw Taemin’s band’s promoting poster too. Their band is called SHINee. I’d admit, I was awed by their latest song. It was so catchy and has high vocals. The steps were also hard to dance to. Taemin’s so great in dancing. Well, I wouldn’t be surprised. Since we were young, he’s the performer.

There are five members in the group. Taemin, the youngest, is the lead dancer (he told me). Minho, the visual of the group (I don’t know what that means) and rapper. Key or Kibum, the one whose right side of his head was shaved. From what my brother told me, the fans called him eomma. Weird fans. Jonghyun, the guy with the strong eyebrows and really has a great voice (I praise him for that!). Taemin told me that he’s the appa. The last one is Onew. The oldest and the leader. I forgot his real name. Is it Jinri? Jungki? Jinsun? Jirki? Aishh. Whatever. He’s the leader and he always has this eyesmile that made the fans love him (Taemin told me, again). His eyes are really chinky.

“Were here,” the cab driver told me.

I paid and thanked him before going out of the cab.

*tick*

I nearly fall on my way out of the cab because of the door. Aishh. I’m really clumsy. Good thing the designs I put on my folder didn’t fall.

Anyway, SOFA. School of Fashion and Arts. This is really my dream school and now, I’m studying here. This would help me build my dreams. I closed my eyes and smelled the scent of the place.

It smelled… SUCCESS. A place where all your dreams will start.

*boogsshh*

“WHAT THE HECK??!” I shouted. Someone bumped on me that made me nearly fall.

I looked at who it was and saw a guy wearing a simple black pants and a blue jacket, mask and bonnet. All I could are his eyes. And it’s chinky. It reminds me of Taemin’s bandmate.

“Mianhae..” he muttered. His voice sounded so soft and shy and happy. Aishh! I don’t know.

I flushed. It made me embarrassed to shout at him. I cleared my throat and speak in my friendly voice. “Please be careful next time.” I told him and went away.

He’s new here and I knew it. The school isn’t that populated.

END OF POV.

-

Yunmi went to the office of Mrs. Tan and found a middle-aged man with him. She bowed to them and greeted them.

“Oh Yunmi, have a seat.” Mrs. Tan told her, pointing at the seat across the man. She followed.

“I’m sorry if we still have to wait for him,” the man apologized. Oh, there’s still another man who’ll talk to us, Yunmi thought.

“It’s okay, Mr. Choi,” Mrs. Tan said. The man, Mr. Choi, looked at his phone and typed something.

Ten minutes have passed and the other man hasn’t arrived yet. Mr. Choi sighed and said, “Let’s see your designs for now.”

Yunmi smiled and nodded. She reached for her folder and put it on the table. She looked at Mr. Choi while opening it. His eyebrows rose as if confused. She looked at the folder and her eyes widened. She gasped.

THE DESIGNS WERE GONE!

This can’t be happening!! I’m sure I put it here safely, she thought and panicked.

Mr. Choi and Mrs. Tan looked at each other, confused.

“Uhmm. Where are your designs, Ms. Lee?” Mrs. Tan asked.

She panicked. She tried her best not to stutter. “It’s here a while ago. I carefully put it here so it won’t get lost. I swear it’s here.”

“We understand, Ms. Lee,” Mr. Choi assured. “Please don’t panic.”

“Are you sure you didn’t drop it somewhere?” Mrs. Tan inquired.

She shrugged. She knows she kept it here safe and sound. She even checked it after she went out of the cab. She’s sure. She didn’t drop it or anything. Yes, she may be clumsy around but she is a careful person in terms of important things like this. This is an important day of her life.

Just then, it hit her.

“The guy with the blue jacket!!” she blurted loudly which made the two around her shocked.

“What do you mean the-guy-with-the-blue-jacket?” Mr. Choi asked.

“He-“ but before she could answer, the door behind her opened.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” a male voice said. The voice is familiar to her. Like she heard it already somewhere. She just wasn’t sure when.

To be sure, she turned around and saw a guy wearing a blue jacket holding a mask and bonnet on his left hand and some sketches on his right hand. Her eyes widened.

“IT’S YOU!!” She pointed at him. The three around her where shocked because of the tone of her voice. The guy looked at her intently, like searching her. His eyes lightened up, like sensing something.

She flushed and turned to Mr. Choi and Mrs. Tan, “I’m sorry for the tone of my voice. I mean, he’s the guy.”

“O-okay, have a seat both of you.” Mr. Choi said and they obliged. Yunmi sat beside Mrs. Tan and the guy sat beside Mr. Choi.

Yunmi looked at him. She looks familiar, she thought. She looked at him intently, studying his face. He looks familiar to her. Those chinky eyes… Shoot! IT’S THE BANDMATE OF TAEMIN!, She thought.

The chinky dude placed the designs on the table and smiled at her. She flushed, embarrassed by how she reacted a while ago.

“Onew, meet Lee Yunmi, your new fashion stylist,” Mr. Choi said to the chinky dude, who now has a name, Onew. SHINEE’s leader.

-

The meeting went well and they’ve come to a deal about it. Yunmi would design their outfits for their next music video, live performances and their first ever international concert, Shinee World.

Onew felt tired as soon as he went to their dorm. He found the other guys in the living room, watching a movie.

“Hey hyung! How did it go?” Minho asked as soon as Onew sat beside him.

Onew smiled at him and did a two-thumb up sign. He closed his eyes and lean on the sofa. He felt really tired.

“There’s food on the table,” Key told him.

He nodded and get up and went to the kitchen. He realized that he didn’t eat lunch and dinner yet. He found Kimchi on the table and started eating it.

He can’t help but remember the girl earlier, Yunmi. She was the girl she bumped into. She seemed so friendly but at the same time, shy. She seemed to know him too but she just wouldn’t let it show.

“Who is our new designer, hyung?” Taemin asked as he sat across him.

“A student from SOFA,” Onew answered.

Taemin’s eyes widened. “Describe her to me!”

“Yah!” Onew scolded him. “She’s older than you!”

“Aishh hyunggg! Just describe her to me,” Taemin nudged.

“She looks ordinary,” Onew lied. “I can’t even remember how she looks like.”

But the truth is, Onew remembered her perfectly. She has a long, straight hair that she tied, sea-green eyes and her height is the average height for ladies at her age. She’s even older than him (only four days- Mrs. Tan mentioned it). It’s like the girl she’s describing on the song he wrote for their latest album came into life. She also have this tomboyish aura and very clumsy. He saw her nearly tripped on her way out of the cab.

He sighed. I hope this would be great¸he thought

-

 Yunmi arrived at her dorm an hour after their meeting. She can’t help but feel excited about what may happen. FINALLY! She’ll be working for her brother. She smiled at how his brother might react. At the meeting a while ago, she felt shy when Mrs. Tan told them some facts about her.

Since Mrs. Tan has a class to attend and Mr. Choi needed to finalize SHINEE’s schedule, Yunmi and Onew was left behind in the office.

~Flashback~

Yunmi and Onew sat across each other. No one was speaking. Mr. Choi told them to plan what SHINEE’s outfit would be good on their next music video.

“Aishh!” Onew suddenly said out loud making Yunmi looked at him, shocked.

He smiled, shyly. “Mianhae. Let’s start this.”

She nodded and smiled back. “What is the theme of the song?”

Onew thought for a bit and silently singing some of the lyrics of the song. Yunmi isn’t familiar with the lyrics. Onew smiled. “Well it’s basically about a guy wanting to confess to a girl but of course, he’s hesitant that’s why he’s asking advice through this song but mainly it’s about a guy confessing to a girl.”

Yunmi raised her eyebrows on him, somewhat confused. Onew said it so fast that she thought she wouldn’t understand a word. But then she got it.

“Do you want me to sing a few lines?” he asked, cautiously. Yunmi can’t help but flushed. A handsome guy is infront of him and will sing for him. Aishh cut it out Yunmi. This is for work, she thought.

“Sure.” She said.

Onew cleared his throat. “Eoreol ddaereul – wait. Do you want the first verse or the chorus part?” he asked innocently, like a kid.

Yunmi can’t help but laughed at him. “Hahaha. Oops. Sorry. Chorus part will do.”

He pouted before singing which made Yunmi laughed again. “What?” he asked playfully.

“Stop with your innocent looks, just sing.” She smiled.

Hello~ Hello~
Nareumdaero yonggil naesseoyo
Hello~ Hello~
Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello~ Hello~
Naega jom seodooljin mollado
Who knows? Eojjeom oorin
Jal dwaeljido molla”
he sang.

Yunmi stared at him. She can’t help but feel in love with his voice. It’s sooo. Slick. Yes, that’s the right word. Even though she knew that Taemin really sing well, Onew’s voice is different. Her heart melt upon hearing his voice.

“Hey!” he snapped his fingers in front of her.

Yunmi jumped a little bit and blushed. “Sorry.”

He smirked. “You’re staring at me, huh.”

She looked at him. “Nope, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“I’m not.”

“YES.”

“NO.”

“YES.”

She felt defeated. “Fine, so what?”

He smirked. “Nothing.”

“I thought you were the kind leader of shinee. It turns out, you’re not,” she smirked at him.

“Yah!” He said, defensively. “Is it really bad to bully people sometimes?”

She laughed at him. He looked like a child. When Onew realized how he acted, he laughed with her too.

“Aishh! Let’s be professional. Let’s start,” Yunmi said and he nodded.

From then, they both knew that would get along together.

~End of Flashback

She knew this would result to good opportunities. Her next meeting with SHINEE would be a week from now. All she needed to do is prepare the designs for their next music video. She was assigned to go to the filming set to prepare them. Oh Gosh, Taemin. I forgot about him., she thought. She only hopes it would went well…

-

For a week, Yunmi went to her classes at SOFA and did the designs for SHINee’s new MV. Taemin called her everyday but she didn’t answer. She knew that Taemin want to ask her if she’s their new stylist. For now, she kept it a secret. Only Shin, her girl bestfriend, Mrs. Tan, Mr. Choi, SHINee’s manager and Onew knew about this. She wanted to surprise Taemin, to see how he’ll react when he’ll see her.

Today was the filming of the new MV of SHINee and she was on her way to the studio. Onew asked for her number the day of their first meeting that’s why she’s always updated with SHINee’s schedule. He would also constantly remind her of today. For some people, they would find their set-up annoying. But for Yunmi, she sees the caring and funny leader of SHINee.

*Beeeeeep*

Her cellphone vibrated, signaling that there was a text message. She opened it and it was from Onew.

From: Onew

        Hey Yunmi! Good Morning! Meeting today at 9 am. Don’t be late :]

She smiled at his text message. It’s like she’s talking to Onew in person.

“Your boyfriend texted you, ma’am?” the cab driver suddenly asked her.

She blushed. “Oh. No. it’s just a guy from my work, Ahjussi.”

He nodded. “Well, you should reply to him.”

“Oh. He just reminded me of our group meeting today.”

“Still you should reply to him,” he looked at her and smiled. “Guys seldom text a person unless they like that person.”

Onew likes me? No. That’s impossible. He’s just being friendly, she thought.

To: Onew

          Okay. I’m on my way.

*Beeeeeep*

He texted back immediately. Before opening, she looked at the cab driver and smiled. He smiled back.

From: Onew

          Good. Take Care :]

She smiled. She didn’t reply back anymore.

“See, we appreciate it,” the cab driver told her.

Minutes later, her phone suddenly rang.

*Kringgg Kringgg*

She looked at the caller ID and it was Onew. Her eyebrows furrowed.

“The guy?” the cab driver asked. She nodded, still looking at her phone, ringing.

“Answer it,” he said. She did what he said. She answered it.

“Yoboseyo?” she said.

“You didn’t answer my text,” Onew said from the other line. She could imagine him pouting his lips. There were other voices too. SHINee’s really noisy, she smiled at the thought.

She laughed. “Am I obliged to?”

Onew: Hehe. Nope. But you could at least say something.
Yunmi: Hahaha. What will I say, Okay? It will go on and on. We’ll just be like Gus and Hazel.
Onew: What?
Yunmi: Nothing. Just some book I’m currently reading.
Onew: Oww. Uhh. *coughs* do you want to hear a joke?
Yunmi: you seemed confident about that joke of yours. Okay. What is it?
Onew: What has 2 wings and a halo?
Yunmi: what?
Onew: A telephone. Wing-wing, halo? *laughs*
-silence-
Onew: Yah! Why aren’t you laughing? It’s funny, you know.
Yunmi: Hahahaha. It’s so corny, Onew. Don’t try that joke again.
Onew: okay, here’s another one.
Yunmi: Sure.
Onew: What do the Korean Dracula drink in the morning?
Yunmi: What?
Onew: kopi (coffee)
Yunmi: *sarcastic* HA-HA-HA Oh Gosh Onew, it’s so funny. Tss. It’s so corny, Onew.
Onew: Hahaha. At least you laugh!
Yunmi: sarcastically, yes.
Onew: Hahaha [voice on the background: Hey hyung! Put down your phone. Let’s practice!] Oh. Bye. Yunmi. Taemin wanted to practice. See you later!
Yunmi: bye

She hanged up the phone. She can’t help but smile. Even though Onew’s jokes are so corny, still, it makes her feel happy.

“Is this guy of yours a busy person?” the cab driver asked.

“Yes,” she answered.

He nodded. “Well, if a guy calls you at the middle of his work, you must be really important to him.”

This time, she didn’t argue. She just smiled and looked outside the window. Can she really be important to Onew? Is it really possible? She’s just their designer and Taemin’s older sister. Could that really happen?

Yunmi’s heart beats fast at the thought.

-

The SHINee members where practicing for the fifth time. They needed to perfect the steps for their music video. Until now, they don’t know what they’ll wear. The stylist hasn’t arrived yet. But Taemin is really hoping that it would be her sister. He knows that she dreams to be one. Onew just wouldn’t tell them or give them a clue on his/her identity. But he hopes that it would really be Yunmi.

Today, they’ll show only the dance part of their new song.

“Where is our new stylist?” Key asked, irritated.

“She’ll be here in a few minutes,” Onew assured him. So it’s a girl, Taemin thought.

“Boys!” Mr. Choi called them. “Come here.”

The boys obliged. Their manager was smiling really wide that made them shivered.

“What is it, ahjussi?” Onew asked. Being the leader and the eldest, he is the one who always asks for s. Sometimes, he would also treat his co-members to dinner. He’s the perfect, hype, goofy leader for them. Even when it comes to love problems (though, it is impossible for them to do this now since their schedule is so tight).

Mr. Choi cleared his throat, “May I present to you, your new fashion stylist.”

A girl emerged from the door. She was wearing skinny jeans and sky blue knitted blouse. Her hair isn’t tied up. Onew smiled as he saw her. The other members were shocked, especially…

“NOOOOONA!” Taemin screamed excitedly and ran going to Yunmi, to hug her. “I know it’s youuu!”

“Yah Taemin ah! I can’t breathe,” Yunmi complained as Taemin hugged her.

The other four members of SHINee were confused. How come Taemin knew her and he suddenly hugged her?

What does he mean by noona?, Onew thought.

Taemin stood beside Yunmi happily, holding her hand.

Yunmi bowed. “Annyeonghaseo~ I’m Lee Yunmi, your new stylist. And…..

 

Taemin’s older sister.”

Jonghyun,Onew,Minho,Key: O.O

Taemin: ^_^V

Yunmi: :]

Mr. Choi: -__-

-

After Yunmi’s big revelation, they started to work.  She learned that the new song is entitled, Hello (as Onew sang) and the filming set would be a street with city houses at the back. She worked with Minho first (who didn’t speak to her. Just hello), Jonghyun (who talked casually with her), Key (“Why do I need to wear red?” “You’re almighty key, you should be different.” That shut him up), Taemin (who constantly clings to her and talks nonstop) and lastly, Onew.

“You like my jokes, admit it,” Onew nudged. She was currently pulling a coat that would look good on him.

“Oh Jeez, Onew. It ,” she joked.

“Yah! Not at all,” Onew protested.

She just laughed at him and hold out a gray coat on him. “You’ll look good on this. With your little curly hair…..” she continued talking, explaining why he should wear this.

Onew faced her closer. “For you, would I look good on it?”

Yunmi stopped talking and blushed upon realizing that the two of them only have six inches distance between them.

“YAH!” She shouted on him making him back away.

“Yah, do you really have to do that?!” Onew complained.

“Merong.” She and run immediately before Onew could catch her.

-

Yunmi watched them film the dance part of their song. It was catchy, the song, and they did the moves flawlessly. She was amazed by the way they dance, especially Taemin. He really improved a lot and he looked really like a professional.

“Thank you for your hardwork!” SHINee bowed to the PDs and everyone on the set.

Taemin immediately went to Yunmi, not even bothering to change his clothes. He was still wearing the trendy white knitted top and animal print jeans. “Noonaaa!”

She smiled at him. “I accepted this because of you.”

Taemin smiled back, “We’re going to work together.”

“Who wants dinner?” Jonghyun called. “Onew hyung’s treat!”

“Yah!” Onew complained. The other guys jumped like kids, happily.

Yunmi laughed at their reaction. They’re a bunch of kids, she thought.

Defeated, Onew finally agreed.

“You should come with us,” Minho told Yunmi which made her shocked. The guy who didn’t talk to her a while ago is inviting her to come with them.

“Yeah, you should.” Onew agreed as he stood infront of her.

She smiled shyly. “Uhmm. Actually, I don’t think I can. I need to run errands for my dorm.”

Taemin frowned.

She patted him on the back. “Don’t worry. I’ll come next time.” He smiled.

“I’ll go with you outside,” Onew offered.

She nodded and hugged Taemin goodbye.

“I’ll call you,” she assured him.

“Goodbye, noona!” Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Minho said all together.

She nodded and waved at them.

Onew led the way outside of the studio. He was still wearing the clothes she suggested. He only added a beanie and eyeglasses.

“Are your eyes damaged?” Yunmi asked seriously.

Onew laughed at her. “Hey, my eyes aren’t damaged.”

“Why are you wearing eyeglasses?”

“Fashion,” he smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes. “tss.” She felt the cold breeze on her body. Even though, it’s already summer, the night was still cold.

“I can manage from here,” she told him as soon as they were outside the studio.

Onew shook his head. “I’ll wait for a cab with you. You don’t know what might happen within these streets.”

She sighed. She knew she couldn’t argue with him. His decision was already set. Well, it’s true that it isn’t safe to be alone at night.

“Do you wanna hear a joke again?” he asked her excitedly.

She rolled her eyes. “If it’s one of your corny jokes again, I’ll kill you.”

“No it’s not. Wanna hear it?” he insisted. She nodded.

“Okay. How does the devil sleep at night?”

“How?” she answered, flatly.

“with an ebul [evil]”

She stared at him blankly.

“YAH! It’s funny, you know,” Onew grinned.

She rolled her eyes at him and laughed. “How did you become so successful in this industry yet your jokes are so corny? Hahaha”

They both laughed. No cabs have passed their way. They continued joking. Onew gave off all his jokes and it turned out really corny for Yunmi.

Finally, after ten minutes, a cab stopped infront of them.

Yunmi went inside and waved at Onew. But Onew stopped her from closing the door.

“What?” She asked, confused.

“Want to hear a pick-up line this time?” Onew asked, playfully.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. “Seriously Onew?”

“This will be the last for today.”

“Hahaha. Fine.”

His face suddenly become serious which made Yunmi’s heart beats fast. What the heck is this?, she thought.

“Do you know why we sang Replay?” he asked.

She shook her head. “No, why?”

“because… Noona neomu yeppeo [AN: Noona is so pretty]…  he sang then smiled. “Bye.” And he closed the door for her.

The cab speed off and Yunmi’s heart started beating faster.

Gosh, why is my heart beating so fast? The way he said it or sang it… oh gosh. His voice. The words. No Yunmi! It’s just a pick-up line. It’s just a joke, right?, she thought. I hope not.

-

Nee gin saeng meori nan hwangholhae
Nal seuchyeogal ddae ajjil han geol nan
Geureol ddaemada nan nee yeppeun eereumeul
Bulleobogo shipeo eereokhae..
” Onew sang.

“Wait hyung, stop singing,” Mingo cut him off. They were watching One Piece together in the living room and Onew suddenly sang  song he composed. “Why are you singing that?”

Onew shrugged. “Nothing.” He can’t stop thinking of Yunmi. He didn’t know why he told her that pick-up line. It was out of despair, yes, to say something good. But he still can’t stop thinking about it. The way she looked after he said that, it’s priceless. She was speechless. Onew too, he admitted. Aishh, stop thinking about it, he  thought.

It was only him and Minho at their dorm. The other boys were doing a photoshoot for ELLE.

“Wait wait wait,” Minho suddenly said as if something hit him.

“What?” Onew asked confused.

I’m entraced by your long straight hair
I feel dizzy when you pass me by
Whenever that happens
I want to call out your pretty name
Like this,
” Minho blurted out the lyrics of what Onew sang a while ago. Minho’s eyes widened. “Are you talking about Yunmi noona?!”

Onew blushed. “WHAT? OF COURSE NOT!” He denied.

Minho smirked at him. “Stop denying it hyung. You like her!”

Onew threw a pillow at him. “No I don’t. Stop it Choi Minho!” and he get up and went to the kitchen.

Minho smirked and watched One Piece, alone.

-

Today was another filming of SHINEE. After what happened three days ago, Yunmi still felt stressed about it. But the day after that “Noona neomu yeppeo incident”, Onew texted her casually as if nothing happened. She decided to let it pass. Maybe Onew was only joking. Even though, she hoped that it was real. She didn’t know that this would be the result of her closeness to SHINee. She always tagged along with them whenever they go. They become super close with her.

She arrived at the set and saw the boys in front of the mirrors. The hair stylist were arranging their hair and make-up.

“Noona!!” All of them greeted her, even Onew.

She glared at Onew. “Yah! How dare you call me noona! You’re older than me.”

“Hey. Am not. You’re older by four days!” Onew smirked.

Hery eyebrows furrowed and remembered that he is correct. “Aishh!Fine! Go to me when you’re already done with your hair and make-up.” They all nodded.

Minho was the first to go her. She settled with black jeans and shirt for him. She let him decide if he wants to wear more.

“Hey noona,” Minho called him. She was arranging his coat.

“Yup?” she asked, still busy arranging his clothes.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked, straightforwardly.

Yunmi laughed awkwardly. “I don’t have one. Why are you asking anyway?”

Minho smiled at him. “Nothing. Just curious.”

She glared at him. “If this is Taemin’s plan-“

“No no no. it’s not.”

She sighed. “Taemin’s really protective when it comes to guys I date.”

Minho nodded.

“Even though, he’s younger than me,” she went on. “he suddenly becomes a big brother to me when I date guys.”

“It’s normal for guys to be overprotective, noona.”

She just smiled at him. He waved at her and went out of the room.

Jonghyun and Key came together. They were not complaining on how she style them.

Taemin came next. She gave him a shirt. Of course, he complained.

“Noonaa.” He complained.

“Yah!” she glared at him. “You’ll be shooting on a room , not on stage, arasso?!”

Taemin, scared at her sister, just nodded.

“I miss our parents,” Taemin told her, sadly.

She smiled at him, sadly. “Me too. Minmin. “

He kissed her on the cheeks before going out of the room.

She sighed. Taemin would always be my baby brother, she thought.

Onew came last. He had his hair straightened. He smiled as soon as he saw her. His eyes were smiling too. This was one of his best features, his eyesmile. That’s why fans loved him. Yunmi’s heart started beating loudly. She cleared and gave him a white shirt and denim jacket. “Wear this.”

Onew hold it out and eyed it, “would I look good on it?”

She punched his arm, “Yah! You’re so narcissistic.”

Both of them laughed.

“Are you going to stay in this room?” he asked.

She nodded. “I need a peaceful place to finish my designs for my next project.”

“Ow. Okay. I gotta go,” he waved her goodbye and went out of the room.

She put on her headphones and put it on the highest volume. She needs peace.

-

Onew did what the director told him to do. They were in a hallway and in front of a door. Onew was supposed to act nervous, in a cute way. He was holding a bouquet of flowers. The other members were watching him too, laughing at how silly their hyung acted.

“Now you have to knock on the door as if the girl you love is on the other side,” the director told him and he nodded.

The music started playing and he acted. He didn’t know why but he was thinking of Yunmi the whole time he was acting. Aishh, be calm. Yunmi isn’t even there in the room. He told himself.

*Knock knock*

To their surprise, the door opened.

“and the girl he really loves is on the other side,” Minho muttered, smirking.

-

Yunmi’s nech hurts from sketching. Her arms too. She felt uncomfortable in the room. She arranged her clothes and started stretching her arms. She felt the need of coffee.

She lowered down the volume of her ipod.

*knock knock*

She was shocked by the knock on the door. She was sure that it wasn’t locked.

Curiously, she went to the door and opened it.

Her eyes widened. Onew was standing in front of her, holding a bouquet of flowers. He looked shocked to.

What is he doing?, she thought.

Oh gosh! How stupid of me, this is Yunmi’s room, he thought.

“and the girl he really loves is on the other side,” she heard Minho muttered which made her blushed.

“CUT!” the director shouted. “That was good Onew. We just have to cut….”

Onew nodded but he still staring at Yunmi. They were still frozen at their place.

“You can have this,” Onew offered, awkwardly, holding out the flowers to Yunmi.

But before she even took it, Minho snatched it from Onew. The four boys were singing “Hello” and mocking Onew.

All Onew and Yunmi could do was laugh at their childishness.

-

SHINee’s new MV, Hello, was a big hit! Fans loved it. Yunmi can’t help but feel fulfilled. It was already November and she constantly talked with the SHINee members. They’ve grown close to each other. She would always watch their performance. It was already 8 pm and she realized she still hasn’t eaten dinner.

She quickly put on a sweater and went to the nearest chicken store. Only a few people were eating at the store. She quickly went to the counter.

“One order of spicy chicken,” She said and paid.

The counter beside her was occupied by a man wearing a mask and jacket. She heard him ordered spicy chicken too.

Yunmi recognized the voice. She looked at him intently, waiting for him to look at her. Her order came and the guy finally looked at her.

“Yunmi ah,” The guy mumbled, shocked.

She smirked. She’s right. It’s Onew.

They both got their orders and sat at the farthest spot inside the store.

“Do you really go here for chicken?”  Yunmi asked Onew who was already eating his chicken.

He nodded and eyed her. “Someone told me that the chicken here is really good.”

She rolled her eyes. She once told Onew about the chicken here. It was so delicious that you’ll feel like you’re in heaven.

“Where are the others?” she asked him, pertaining to his co-members.

“They’re asleep at our dorm. Tiring day,” he replied.

“So you decided to grab some chicken?”

“Yup!”

“You’re really a chicken freak!”

“Who cares? It’s delicious.”

They laughed. They talked while eating. SHINee’s success has been marvelous. But there’s a part of Yunmi that still worries about Taemin. With their hectic schedules, his health is in danger.

“How’s Taemin?” she asked him.

He grinned. “Still the same. Tho, the practices are really intense.”

She frowned. “Please take care of him for me.”

He smiled softy. “I will. He can just really be stubborn for some time.”

She laughed. “Well, that’s my lil brother for you.”

He laughed too.

Onew decided to walk with Yunmi to her dorm. It’s already 9:30 pm and there might be bad guys around. He suddenly noticed that her long hair was already waist-length.

“Aren’t you going to cut your hair?” Onew asked Yunmi.

She touched her hair and shrugged. “Taemin doesn’t want me to cut it and I don’t really know what to do with it.”

Onew suddenly laughed as if he remembered something funny.

“What?” she asked him, confused.

“You know when I was young, I had a long hair,” he started. “I used to tie my hair up with the string used to tie up the bread bag.”

Both of them laughed out loud.

“Seriously?!” Yunmi asked and he nodded. They both laughed.

“Hey, remember the Okay,okay thing you told me?” He asked.

“Yup,” she nodded. “why?”

He grinned. “I read it last night. The whole book. I read it for like a day.”

Her eyes widened. “Are you serious? So what can you say about it?”

He frowned. “It’s kinda sad, you know. I thought because it is fiction, they might end up together.”

She smiled at him sadly, “sometimes, fiction needs to be realistic too. You know, I just loved it. The whole book. The whole point of the author in writing it. I want an Augustus Waters in my life.”

He smirked. “I could be one.”

She punched him, playfully on his arm. “Oh shut up.”

They both laughed. 

“but do you really think a forever can be measured in just a numbered days?” he asked her.

“Yes. As long as the person you’ll share it with is worth it.”

They were already in front of her dorm.

“Okay, I gotta go.” Onew said, smiling.

Yunmi nodded. He turned his back. And Yunmi suddenly stepped on something slippery.

Luckily, Onew caught her before falling.

But something’s wrong.

Their lips touched.

Having realized that they kissed, they immediately back away.

“Sorry.” They both said at the same time and laughed awkwardly.

“You need to be careful, you know,” Onew reminded her.

She rolled her eyes. “You’re clumsy too.”

They laughed.

Onew inched forward to Yunmi. Her heart started beating loudly. O.O What is he going to do?, he thought.

She was shocked by what Onew did next.

He kissed her full on the lips. She closed her eyes and felt the kiss of Onew. She can’t help but put away all those doubts about him.

He broke the kiss and looked down on her. “Be careful, okay?”

All she could do was nod. Onew started walking away.

“Onew!” Yunmi stopped him. He turned to her, confused.

“What is your real name again?”

Onew laughed. “Lee Jinki.”

She smiled. “Adios Lee Jinki.”

He nodded. “Adios Lee Yunmi.” And they parted ways.

Both of them still feels the kiss.

-

A week later..

Onew didn’t know what to do. Sure, he kissed her but he’s still afraid of what she might react. He was relieved when Yunmi still smiled at him. He was currently at their dorm with Minho. He doesn’t know what to do. Sure, he knows what he really feels for Yunmi. Ever since the first time they met, she imprinted something on him that made him love her. When he’s with Yunmi, he’s the simple Jinki.

“You know hyung, stop daydreaming,” Minho told him.

He glared at him. “Tss. Am not.”

“Yes you are, hyung. Are you going to confess to her?”

Onew’s eyes widened. “What are you talking about?!”

Minho sighed. “Admit it hyung. You really love Yunmi noona. Confess to her now.”

Onew sighed. “I don’t know. I’m afraid. She might not like it.”

Minho smiled at him. “She will.”

-

December came. It was already winter. Today was Yunmi’s birthday and it seems like the boys haven’t greeted her yet. Maybe they forgot, she thought sadly. Onew constantly calls and texts her. They become really close. She can’t help but fall for him even more.

Today, even though it’s her birthday, she needed to go to school and pass some designs.

She went out of the cab and saw a lot of people in the quadrangle.

What’s happening?, she thought.

She went to the quadrangle and saw a mini stage with 5 chairs on it.

She saw Shin nearby and called her.

“What’s happening?” she asked Shin.

She shook her head. “I don’t know. But we better be infront.”

Shin pulled her with her and went to the front.

Just then, 5 boys walked going to the stage.

Yunmi’s eyes widened. It was SHINee. What are they doing here?, she thought.

“Mic test.” Onew said on the mic. The crowd cheered for him. He was the one in the middle. “Uhmm. Thank you. Hello everyone! We are SHINEE. And today is a special day of a special girl for me.”

“Yah hyung!” Taemin glared at him.

Onew laughed. “I will take care of her.”

Taemin nodded and looked at Yunmi. Her eyebrows furrowed. He smiled at her. Okay. What’s going on??, she thought, nervously.

“I would like to dedicate this song to Lee Yunmi.” Onew said. All eyes were on Yunmi. Even Onew. She can’t help but blushed. She eyed him. He grinned and mouthed ‘Happy Birthday’.

She smiled.

The music started playing and SHINee started singing.

Nee gin saeng.meori nan hwanghol.hae

Nal seuchyeogal ddae ajjil.han geol nan

Geureol ddaemada nan nee yeppeun eereumeul

Bulleobogo shipeo eereok.hae

 

Onew’s voice sounded music to her ears. Her heart started beating so fast.

 

Gakkeum neega seulpeul ddaen

Nan neo.ae mameul molla

Geureol.ddae nan kiseuhaji

Neo.ae jakeun son.ae ipmachoom

Geureok.hae poollindamyeon nan meot beonirado

 

 Nareul boolleojweo my name

Oneuli baro your day

Neoreul wihae modeungeol haejul

Namani hal su itneun jakeun sunmooleul

Kkok negae jugo shipeo jigeum dalryeoga gobaek.halgeoya

 

She remembered that Onew told him that he composed a song for their album. This is the song, she thought.

 

Saebbalgan ipsool dalkomhan neoae geu ipsool

Seolleyeo jeom.jeom ddeolryeowa

Neoreul bol ddaemada

Neoreul gatgo shipeo

Gatchi chana hanjan hajago malhaebolkka, yeah

 

Hamkkae hago shipeun game jongil hago shipeunde

Neon nae mameul moreuneun geoni

Oneulun kkok dan hana neega haengbokhagae

Kkamjjak nollan mankeum nae sarangeul soksakil geoya

 

The song was so sweet. Yunmi blushed. Onew was looking at her all the time. If this is love, then I am in love, they both thought.

 

Neoae jakun gwitga.ae ipmachoom

Ipsool kkeutae geollineun hanmadi.ae nan mumchoom

Sesangae joongshim.aeseo neo.aegae gidaelgae

Geurigo ddaseuhagae soksakilgae

 

Manyeonpil gateun moseupeuro

Byeonhaji annun uri sarang

Kkok neo.ae mamae jeokeo dul kkeoya

Nae sonjapa

 

Onew looked at her before singing the next line.

 

“  naneun yeojeonhee falling in love with you..” he sang. Yunmi smiled at him, softly.

 

The boys continue singing as Onew walked down from the stage. He was holding a bouquet of roses and went to Yunmi.

Yunmi rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

Onew knelt before her. There were gasps among the crowd. Yunmi gasped too.

“What are you doing?” she whispered to him.

Onew grinned. “ I think I’m falling in love with you.” He sang. Her eyes widened.

He held out the roses to her and said, “Will you be my girlfriend, Lee Yunmi?”

-END-

I hope you like it guys! Thank you for reading! :D

P.S. Sorry for the errors ^_^V