Preface

Day By Night

"Have You Seen Her?"

Eric awoken from his painful slumber with several coughs. When he opened his eyes he was blinded by the flourecent light-bulbs that filled his pubils and he squinted and squirmed under them. He coughed several more times.

Once his vision simmered down from the harsh lighting he saw that he was surounded by a bunch of dirty and grimy looking bars, and the base he was sitting on was rather gritty and moist that caused him discomfort.

"HE'S UP! GET JIYEON!" He heard a loud shaking voice screech down the hall. Eric joited and he found himselve bright eyed and awake. He remembers that screech of a voice. He just couldn't pin point it. He was considerened with only two things; one: where he was, two: how he got here, and three: why he was here.

Looking around the room was rather dull, white walls were now a dingy gray color, with the paint chipping off and blakened stains of blood splattered against the walls. He felt as if he could hear the last pleas of the victims before their guts were cutt from their bodies as his eyes gazed across the walls. Something told Eric he would not be making it out of here alive. 

Looking up he saw a plain black camera hosted in the corner of the upper left wall just above the black victorian styled double doors that were chained in a way not for securtiy, but for decoration. "How odd." Eric thought to himself. 

Eric noticed that his jeans were tattered and there was a large gash on his knee looking like wet, dark chrimson hole in his leg, he felt a cut on his lip and one just across his cheek. He was sure he had one across his nose as well. He was very much in trouble, and he was for sure when he heard the marchings of heavy boots, no mutterings.

The door clashed open to reveal a woman with wild and large eyes, long platinum blonde hair, and wearing a black-leather body suit with lots and chains and thigh-high boots. Behind her were thirteen-fifteen men dressed in similar black cloths. Some wore mask that covered their nose and mouths and some didn't.

She walked up to Eric and he could have sworn he saw something sinister in those wild eyes of hers.

"You go by Eric Name, correct?" She spoke, and he was surprised that her voice was rather low and husky with a touch of gentleness. He expected something else, but he made the conclusion that it matched her cold yet freakishly calm demeanor.

"Neh." Was all he responded.

"You live just outside the Busan Border am I correct? Not a nomad but lives rather freely?" She questioned again.

"Neh. Why have you brought me here?" His voice was broken, shakey, and cracked quite a bit. But he kept his percistance.

"I believe I'll be asking the questions for now. Somebody get him out and hold him down."  She spoke the last command with a certain edge, and two of her army of men, one with a mask and one who did not, removed Eric from his cage and pushed him down.

"Argg!" He screamed from the pain of his gashed knee making hard impact with the hard concrete floor. The two men help his arms up, Eric was hopless.

"Be a good boy and answer my questions and I'll let you free. However if you are hard to cooperate with you will be in a lot more pain that your knee. Arasso?" Jiyeon asked kneeling to his level. Eric just nodded quickly hoping to get whatever interrogation process was about to take place over.

"Firstly, do you know who I am?" Jiyeon tilted her head to the side waiting for a response.

Eric focused on her face. He thought she looked familiar but he just couldn't pin-point where she had seen her. "N-no I'm sorry."

"That's fine. I'm Park Jiyeon. Ring any bells?" Eric's eyes suddenly widened at her response. Of course he knew who Park Jiyeon was! She was the dictator of this country, how could he have not reconized her?

"I am so sorry! Miane your grace! I-I didn't know-" Eric started but Jiyeon cut him off.

"It's fine. My men busted your head in pretty hard. It's my fault." She held her hand to her heart, and Eric sensed her slight apology was actually genuine. 

"Now that you know who I am, and what I am very well capable of doing, I need your help Eric. You see I am looking for someone," she reached her hand into the bra of her suit and pulled out a polaroid picture. The front was kept at her bossom co and back was facing Eric. "So I'm just going to keep this quick for times sake." She flipped the picture around. "Have you seen her?"

Eric was faced with a picture of a girl. She had a bright smile and long black hair. He reconized her as the blind daughter of a woman he knew named Hyomin, they had been living their for years and he had known the daughter to be strange but very sweet, which raised Eric the question of what would the dictator want to do with a sweet innocent blind girl? Nothing good, so Eric saw it best to just cover and lie.

"She looks kind of familiar, not by much though." Jiyeon stared into Eric's puppy eyes and felt bad for what was more than likely about to happen to him.

"I know you're lying Eric. I know you think you're doing it for a good reason, so I'll give you one more chance to tell the truth. Have you seen her?"

Eric gulped. He and Jiyeon stared each other down for what seemed like ten-thousand hours before she finally stood up and looked at the two men that were holding Eric down.

"Hoseok," she turned to the one wearing the mask. "Thunder," she turned to the one with the shaggy night-black hair. "Gut him."  She commanded, the one named Thunder took out his sword and the one with the mask stood Eric up and held both of his hands behind his back. 

"ANI!!!! ANI!!!" Eric screamed. Thunder didn't waste anytime, he jabbed his sword right through Eric's stomach and pulled right out with blood spewing across the floor and staining the walls.

Hoseok dropped him on the floor, Eric coughed up blood from his mouth. Thunder wipped Eric's blood on the side of his all black shirt and they both left to catch up with Jiyeon and the others without exchanging a word.

Eric out as he layed on the floor hopeless.


A/N:

No, no, no I did not just have Thunder and J-Hope kill Eric Nam. Eric will make some other appearances in later chapters. A lot of idols keep their stage name in this however J-Hope had his tossed because an assasin with the name J-Hope is too much of an oxymoron and almost laughable. So he keeps his birthname, Hoseok.

Most of you should know who Eric Nam is. And if not, then look up some of his music, he's awesome! Same with Thunder (of MBLAQ) and J-Hope/Hoseok (of BTS.) 

This fanfic and my KriSica fanfic will be the death of me lol. Leave me comments and subscribe and upvote if you like :) Bye, bye!