Chapter 1: Lee Sarang

Now I Know.... Nothing is Perfect

Sarang's Pov

              I was woken up by the sunlight coming through the blinds of my window. I sat up, yawned and stretched-the typical waking-up routine-and looked at the calendar. My eyes widened at what I saw.

"OMG!!! I can't believe tommorow will be my first day as a senior YAYYY!!!"

              I think I was too loud cause my mom got angry cause I woke her up hehe. Many people say that I'm too loud, I don't know what their talking about I don't find myself loud. So first things first I need to check my inventory for this school year that includes: outfits, makeup, music on my ipod (for zoning out in class), various unessecary needs and oh yeah S-C-H-O-O-L-S-T-U-F-F are those needed? Well atleast I have them hehe! So I only have one last thing to do, call THE GIRLS. If your wandering who the girls are, they are my two bestfriends: Hyolyn and Krystal. We've been friends since the sixth grade, today were going to go the mall and do some last minute shopping.

              I called Krystal first then told her to call Hyolyn "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" we all screamed in unison. 

              "Hey guys!!! What time are we going to go time the mall". Then Hyolyn answered "In thirty minutes we should all be there we'll meet infront of the cofee shop we always go to." "Oh okay, I still can't believe were going to be seniors tomorrow!!! Ahh!!!" Krystal said loudly then we all laughed. "Hey I've got to get ready now see you guys later bye." I hung up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

               I came out of the shower and took a bubblegum pink skater skirt and a black bustier and my black lace up booties. I took of my towel and wore the outfit I chose and looked at the mirror, damn I look hot haha. You'd a girl like me would easily find a boyfriend but sadly not. I took my bag and went out of my room and found my mom in the kitchen making cofee in her work attire. I live with my mom since my parents got separated and I'm an only child, but even if she's always busy she always finds time to go out with me even if I'm 17 years old already. She was my first bestfriend and that has never changed, I told her I was going out to meet my friends and she said that she'll drop me off at where I was going.

              We arrived at the mall and she said "Have fun honey and be home before midnight ok you have class tomorrow" "Yes mom, good l luck at work today bye" I got out of her car and went inside the mall instantly receiving glates from the jealous and stares from the amazed haha. I went to the cafe finding my two friends inside drinking cofee, I went inside and joined them.

               "Hey guys sorry I'm late" Krystal answered "We knew you'd be that's why we took the liberty of ordering before you came" I frowned and they laughed ,the typical bestfriend reaction. "Okay so what do you have planned Hyolyn?" "Simple shop till we drop then eat right after." Then Krystal answered "Okay then let's get going." We nodded and left the cafe.

Time skip: 8:00 p.m.

                 Right now we are at a restaurant, we just came from out shopping spree earlier today that resulted.to three girls completely exhausted and hungry. We ordered 1 whole chicken and pizza, all we have to do is wait.

                 "Hyolyn I'm soo tired!" Krystal complained "Well that's because you dragged us to every sale in the mall. How could you not be tired?" "Hey! You bought more clothes that me, I'm not the only one at fault" I smiled at the sight of my two friends bickering infront of me but I need to stop these two or else. "Hey guys stop fighting we're all tired so let's just wait for the food." Then everything went silent until we started laughing. I really love these girls I don't know anyone I'd rather have as a bestfriend. "Girls, let's promise each other that no one will leave and that we'll stay together forever." "We agree to that!" Then the food came and we ate. 

                  We stayed there for two hours we talked, joked and simply loved being in the presence of one another. All of us had bad qualities like Krystal being bratty and Hyolyn being too cold sometimes that we get into fights but we love each other(as friends of course). The mall was closing so we parted ways and went home.

                  I got home and checked my watch to look at the time. THANK GOD! It's only 10:30 I unlocked the door with my key and went up to my room. I passed by mom's room and saw her asleep she's always this tired after work I hope she finds a husband because usually single moms like her would be finding one by now but she keeps on working to send me to college. I just wish she'd think about herself sometimes. I saw that she's keeps on shivering in her sleep, I walked up to her bed and pulled her blanket up to her chest. She woke up slightly "Hi honey how was it? Did you have fun?" "Yes I did now go to sleep ma you've had a long day at work." " I love you baby your the best daughter any mother could have thank you for understanding me and helping me when your father left us. Promise me you won't be like me, promise me you'll live your life happily ok promise me that." She said with teary eyes "Ma don't say that your the best mom in world to me, so go to sleep you need to rest." I said also tearing up. 

            When she fell asleep I went to my room and put all my shopping bags on my desk. I plopped down onto my bed and thought about everything that happened today and now I know my life is perfect. Perfect mom, perfect friends, only one thing left is needed to conplete me: a perfect boyfriend. I know that this year will be the best school year ever, and I know I will find that man. 

No one's Pov

              Sarang laid down and later she fell asleep, excited for her first day as a senior tomorrow. Little did she know that fate had a different plan for her, this year will be her worst. She will eventually find love but she will face betrayal, hurt, hate and finally sacrifice. This is only the beginning.