The EXO Agents

The Lunar Throne

Narrator's P.O.V

"Miss Eunji-shi?" Someone was shuffling down the stairs, a strange light followed them.

Behind the person was Chanyeol, you thought, coming down with his little bulb of fire.

The walls around them were still frozen despite the heat coming from Chanyeol's hand.

They crept down until they reached the floor and the light-creating latter brought his light to the front of him and the room instantly lit up.

"There she is!" Chanyeol ran up to the couch and brought his flame close to your out-reaching hands.

"What happened?" The shivering died down as warmth filled your body.

"Our hyungs are exerting their public powers for one of our leaders."

"Public powers?" "The whole house is running on our powers." "Isn't that difficult to manage?"

"Not quite, we have a power box." The other boy stepped beside Chanyeol and lightly smiled.

Chanyeol snapped his fingers and grinned, "Eunji, this is Byun Baekhyun. His power is light."

Baekhyun grinned at you before playing with his powers.

The round-shape of light was now wispy and gracefully flew around the living room.

It didn't fail to amuse you as Baekhyun twirled his index finger, making the light dance within a glowing perimeter.

"And you have the power of fire, right?" You raised a brow at Chanyeol and he raised all five fingers with little flames above them.

"Do you know what power you possess?" Baekhyun stared you, expecting something special to happen.

"Excuse me?" Concern swept over you as you suspected something wrong.

Before Baekhyun could nag at Chanyeol, Tao, D.O, Kai, and 6 other boys lagged down the stairs.

"Kris hyung is resting now." D.O wiped his forehead before he entered the kitchen.

The rest all sat on the enormous couch. It took a member or two to realize there was an unknown face within the crowd.

"Ah, hyung, this is Eunji."

You snapped your head up at your name, which you realized you haven't even mentioned before you experienced the kidnapping. "How did you?..."

One of the boys had a stern look that became a glare.

He was glaring towards Chanyeol. "You didn't properly explain the situation to her, did you?"

"Suho hyung, I was relieved to find her on the streets of Seoul so I took her in immediately..." Chanyeol mumbled with guilt, not giving direct eye contact.

Suho sighed and he rubbed his temples, his furious image vanished.

"Well guys, this is Lee Eunji." Baekhyun jumped in, awkwardly grinning.

"Hi guys." You tucked your hand in after waving and meekly grinned.

Everyone else greeted you before they introduced themselves.

"I'm Chen. Power of lightning."

"Xiumin. Power of ice."

"Name is Luhan, power of telekinesis." A gasp left your mouth as the table candle started floating.

Luhan cutely smiled before he slowly placed the item down.

"Show off." Kai muttered, earning a glare from the latter.

"My name is Suho and I possess the power of water." Suho warmly chuckled, making him less intimidating.

His aura gave off a parental feel unlike his previous look.

"I am Lay, the healer." The person beside Suho began giggling as if he had taken anesthesia that was wearing off.

"Don't mind him." Chanyeol whispered into your ear, rolling his eyes at the lost member.

The last one to introduce himself was resting on a pillow he was hugging. He seemed to have no interest in talking.

"Maknae, introduce yourself." Suho scolded, poking Chanyeol and telling him to pass it on to the latter.

Slowly, the tired boy lifted his head off the supporting cushion and peered straight into your eyes.

"I am the maknae, Oh Sehun. I possess the power of wind. Yehet." 

You felt a drift of wind blowing into your face as Sehun spoke.

Suho unpleasantly sighed at the disobedient latter ,yet nonetheless ignored his own anger, and began explaining.

"We are known as EXO, Eunji. We possess powers that humans cannot inherit and we were assigned by our planet ruler to scout and help our villagers." 

"We are a group of 12 altogether but in our sub-groups, we are divided in half and do whatever duty we are assigned."

"EXO planet is our natural home but we have adapted to life on Earth to further complete our missions."

Soon after all the explaination about EXO planet, they brought up an uneasy topic about the Lunar village and their future lost.

Suho was the one to deliver the message about you becoming the queen but he was nervous with fright.

The news of becoming someone with great responsibilites and power isn't something to joke about nor taken too lightly, he thought.

You were sinking into the cushion behind you as the leader spoke carefully, unaware of how the other boys were fidgeting in their seat as they noticed your reaction.

"Eunji-shi, you're the villager's last hope and their remaining royal survivor. If we fail this mission to bring back a proper ruler, the whole village will be in ruins."