lucky? nah.

The Prodigious

-hyerin pov-

It was morning already, i got up with this lazy eyes and looked at the clock near my bed.

It was 07.30 in the ing morning, I headed to my study desk and opened my laptop. I opened my email to check the verification email from SM.

As soon as i was logged in, the notification [INBOX(1)-UNREAD] popped out! My heart raced fast as i was hoping it was from SM.

"THIS IS MY ING LAST CHANCE, CHOI HYERIN JEBAL JEBAL" i thought deeply into myself as the new message was loading.

The message loaded! AND YES IT WAS FROM SM, THEY CHOSE ME! I thought as I screamed, shouted and jumped happily as i see their reply.

I red the message and it was said that i got admitted because they were curious of my live singing skills and guess what?

MY AUDITION DATE IS TODAY! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! i said to myself as i checked the audition time.

good thing it was not now! My audition will be on 14.00 this afternoon, i was like literally so happy that time and I headed to the bathroom.

I washed up and choosed to wear my new sleeveless blue kisses dress from H&M and my denim jacket for the audition that day. 

Before I headed to the audition building, i didn't forget to choose what song to sing and i didn't knew why i chose the song fix you by coldplay.

"As i memorized all the lyrics of fix you so it will be easier for me," i thought to myself. I headed out and rode the bus to SM building.

I looked at my watch and it was still 12.00 in the afternoon so i decided to stop by the ddeokbokki stall near SM building.

I ate one portion of ddeokbokki in the stall while scrolling in my twitter feeds, after eating and scrolling i looked at my watch and it was already 13.30!

"oh , 30 minutes more to my audition, i better hurry" i mumbled as i paid to the ahjumma and headed inside SM building.

The security wouldn't let me go inside the ing building so it took me quit awhile to open my email to show them the verification reply SM sent to me.

" damn! i'm late already its all these security er's fault!" i thought to myself as i rushed to the audition room.

unlucky me i bumped into someone in the middle of the way but that person seemed at rushed too so i didnt got a chance to apologize.

As I stood up, i saw this pink rilakkuma doll on the floors beside me. i guess it was that person's doll maybe it fell of from his bag when i bumped him.

" damn ! its 14.00 already" i said to myself as i put that doll inside my bag and rushed into the audition room.

The judges were all waiting for me already, i fixed myself before i went into the room. I went inside the room and quickly apologized to them for being late.

They just shooked their head and i stood there thinking to myself like, "WELL GOOD JOB HYERIN YOU SCREWED UP!"

I sang and they gave like almost no response, i couldnt read their facial expressions and the audition ended up like that.

I went home while thinking, " CHOI HYERIN! YOU LOSE A CHANCE TO WORK AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU PASSED THE AUDITION?"

Well actually the fact that i was late for the audition and that they didnt give any response to my singing made my confidence down.

This time, they informed me via email that they will call the winner by phone tonight not by email and they will call the winner at a random time during night.

" HYERIN SCREWED UP!" that was the only thing that i thought to myself. As i was waiting till night, i re-opened my twitter and guess what?

I found jihye's tweet about chanyeol's photo and tbh, he was so hot! but then my jaw opened when i saw the picture of chanyeol with a doll.

" That doll looked so ing familiar, as if i saw it somewhere" i thought to myself.

Then, jihye tweeted, " ah jebal someone give me oh sehun's pinku2 rilakkuma, it was touched by chanyeol oppa!" and she attached that pink doll picture.

" I REMEMBER NOW! ITS THE RILAKKUMA DOLL THAT I FOUND EARLIER TODAY!" i said to myself while gasping.

and what made me gasp even more was the part of her tweet which was, " OH SEHUN'S PINKU2 RILAKKUMA"

"MWO?! OH SEHUN? EXO-K'S SEHUN?!! I BUMPED HIM TODAY?!!" I frozed for the moment while thinking about that

its not that i was happy its that i was so damn unlucky to have some issues with an idol i mean do you understand me?

then as soon as i finished talking i was about to exit twitter and suddenly my phone died. " DONT DIE NOW! THE ANNOUNCEMENT!"

i shouted as i realized that my house went into a blackout too so that means i couldnt charge! " NOW WHAT? WHYAM I UNLUCKY TODAY!"

--------------------------------- the prodigious -----------------------

a/n : Heyy, well, this is my second update for the second chapter of this fanfic! this update was kinda short because actually i've been on vacations so maybe a semi-hiatus? do comment and subscribe! i would really appreciate any comment, feel free to follow me in twitter with uname @frappehun just ask for followbacks and lastly do look forward to the update for chapter 3! i'll update it as soon as i have time^^