{special} his thoughts

I'm sorry

like i promise everyone uri happy virus namja's pov :)

Chanyeol's P.O.V

As i walked along the hallway, I heard a loud laugh from my classroom. I knew that laugh. The laughter that i long to hear. It's Eunji's laugh, the girl I love the most more than everything. The girl i love the most, the one who didn't notice and never will..... I thought and sighed. I went inside the class.

"Hey Chanyeol! didn't see you there!" Baekhyun greeted me. tch of course since you're talking to Eunji happily, forgetting the world around you! I just gave him a small smile and went to my seat. Baekhyun and Eunji just simply chatting again. I pretend to sleep but actually im listening to their conversation. They never cared about me, they never will..Tch Park Chanyeol! Such a weak guy! A man doesn't cry over stupid thing! I sighed and closed my eyes to hold on the tears.

 

"Baekhyun,Chanyeol! Let's eat!" Eunji said excitedly. Baek give her a ok sign while i just nod to her because im still mad at them.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, hope you can come this evening!" Bomi, my little cousin said as we passed her lil group to the way to canteen."oh okay. dont worry bomi-ah. " I said and smiled to her. She greeted Eunji and Baekhyun too and ran away like a kid. tch my lil bbom greeting her crush shish~ I thought and chuckled."What's wrong with her? hahaha so cute!" Baek said and grinned. oh this midget like her too? I smiled."dont ever think you can get her. I know her too well, Baek." I but he still wanna try. tch still hitting on my cousin? tch baek!

 

"I'll order for both of you today! and hand me money too. im not gonna pay for ya" Baek said and winked. tch this bacon! I rolled my eyes and order a burger and soda while Eunji order bread and milk.

 

After he leave,its just the two of us. None of us even say a word and it was very awkward. But atlast she spoke. "Oi Park Chanyeol!  What's wrong with you? Are you sick or what?Where the happy virus i knew?"She asked me. The happy virus? He’s dead a long time ago, Eunji! Perhaps he never exist I think. "Yeah, this happy virus is not well today." I replied her and laugh(fake laugh). lies. this 'happy-virus' doesn't feel well since a long time ago,Eunji-ah. She told me to eat medicine and said she doesn't like sick chanyeol and pouted. She's so cute! Stop that Eunji-ah, its hurt even more!

Baekhyun came with our meal and asked what did he missed. Eunji just shrugged and chatting again, forgetting me when she got Baek beside her side, like she always did.e

 

"you guys go ahead. i'm staying at school with Bomi. Bye!" I waved my hand and ran away. I'm late and dead. Bomi gonna nag again! But i heard Baekhyun shouted, " Wait Chanyeol! Ask her number for me!" tsk this bacon!

 

"ya Park Chanyeol! you're late 28 second!" Bomi said and opened her textbook. I mumbled a sorry and we started to do our own work when she asked me, "you like that Eunji girl right?" I just nod. "know what chanyeol?  i know youre gonna be mad at me but I accidently read your confession about Eunji at your notebook. And i'm felt so sorry to you. I hope you stay strong!" She said and patted my shoulder. That time, I don't know what to feel. I felt numb. "look im sorry chanyeol! oh my god i shouldn't talk about this topic in the place! Aish pabo! Mian Yeol, jinjja mianhae!"She said and hit her head. "Stop hitting ur head. I'm okay.Let's continue." I said and continue our work.

 

 

The next day.

Baekhyun was screaming so loud about me being his truly bestfriend. He even said I love you to me." Dont be such a gay!" I said. Eunji laughed that makes me smiled. Baekhyun kept asking me if i know and i said no i dont. He shouted to me that Bomi replied his message and went crazy again. tch it's about Bomi? I chuckled but stop when our class president threw him the duster and told him to shut the hell up.

 

"Mr.Byun! detention after class!" Mr. shin said and entered the class. I laughed quietly but stopped when i saw Baekhyun was about to eat me with his glare look.

 

Eunji can't laugh after Mr shin get out from the class. "You silly! serve your right!" Eunji said and pinch Baekhyun's cheek.Ouch! Its hurt like hell again. I looked away."Now let's go to the canteen! Chanyeol, you coming or not?" Eunji suddenly said. I shook his head, avoiding her eyes."Mean im alone? oh no why i dont want!"Eunji faked crying.Aish Chanyeol! Dont fall for that! Dont. "Arraseo.Let's go."I give up when she doesnt stop."Yay!" She said happily.

 

(im gonna skip because there's not much cy's thought tho, sorry to dissapointed ya)

 

"sorry. I still can't join you guys today." I said to them. "sokay. tell Bomi im her no.1 fan" Baekhyun said excitedly.I rolled my eyes."its just the two of again, lets go to the park again!" Eunji said and run toward the gate. Oh so they're going to park when i'm not with them? they're having fun without me? oh. i feel like ive been betrayed. I thought but acted like nothing happened."Chanyeol, i'll tell her later. Dont worry. Cheer up!" Tell what?........what? Baekhyun winked and walk away.

 

 

 

 

I'm shocked when suddenly Madam Lim threw a duster to someone. As i look behind, I saw Eunji was rubbing her head. She got hit? Eh? "I know Mr Park is handsome but please stop staring and pay attention." Madam Lim said and the whole class laugh including me.Was he staring at my back? but why? hahaha you're so cute Jung Eunji! You make me fallin in love with you more!

"im not" Eunji mumbled. "I know where you look at, princess. now lets continue,class."I chuckled. I saw Eunji keep hitting her head. I couldn't stop her for doing that because Madam Lim is looking at our direction.

 

Eunji came to me and said she swear she was not staring at me and she said she was just blanking out. Wow her words does make me feel like i've been stabbed by hundred bow at my heart. neomu appayeo! I said it's okay and give her a fake smile and quickly get out of the class. I couldn't let her see me crying! What a weak guy I am! Argh I hate myself! I growled while making my way to the canteen. People were looking at me if I'm crazy but i don't care!

 

I ate my lunch angrily. Then, Baekhyun and Eunji ordered their meal and sat with me. I rolled my eyes and huff quietly."Ya byun baek! how dare you take my food! you pig!" Eunji hit him and laughed.I coughed while i have my head down. No Chanyeol! Don't you dare crying! I begged myself and excused myself to the toilet. 

 

"Baek you stupid! Now my pen is broken! YOU HAVE TO BUY ME A NEW ONE! YOU MUST! if not youre dead!" Eunji pull baek's ear harshly. "ji! ji! stop!" Baekhyun screamed. Ji? Ji? pfft I thought and rolled my eyes.

 

 

Baekhyun said there's practice today after school. So I went to the studio right after the school school over.

 

We started with Baby Don't Cry. This song.......it's exactly the same about how i feel. I sighed and quickly shrugged it off.Baekhyun started to sing first followed by Kyungsoo. Then Suho and then me. I started to rap and close my eyes.

 

On top of the dark shadow of pain,

on the threshold of farewell

Even if I cruelly fall down,

even that will be for you so I will handle it

Instead, I will give myself to you, who doesn’t even know me

I felt my tears was about to fall but i quickly wipe it. I continued like nothing happened. 

Don’t cry – instead of hot tears, show me cold laughter baby 

But more tears are falling. My vision got blurry now and I look like a mess now.

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)

Please don’t hesitate

just when I’m about to become like foam,

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)

Just burn me with that knife so I can remain as a dazzling person

 

Baekhyun suddenly turned to me when he heard my cracked voice at the last part. "Chanyeol! God, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun panicked make other members turned to me too. I wipe my tears away and said I'm fine.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, dont cry. im sorry that i choose this song for practice!" Suho said and hugged me.

"sh-she never notice me, hyung. it's hurt! everyday i feel this pain but she just turn and walk away!" I said between my sobs

"Chanyeol, i swear Eunji dont like me i swear! Don't ever give up! maybe one day she'll notice you! I'll make her." Baekhyun words really make me calmer. Soon, I stopped crying.

But I heard someone else is crying.

I went out and there, I found the girl I love for the past 2 years, crying on the cold, hard ground. I ran toward her and hugged her tightly.

"I-i'm sorry Park Chanyeol! I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid that i didn't notice you.I'm sorry I hurted you too much!" Eunji shouted and started to cry louder.

"It's not your fault. Don't be sorry,Eunji-ah." I said and wipe her tears softly.

After Eunji's sobs become silent, Eunji wrap her hand around me tighter. I gladly accept it and softly kiss her hair. 

"Now I know every Why i don't know." Eunji said and smiled weakly.

"What do you mean?"

"Baekhyun helped me alot. He gave me advices, that makes me notice you and your feeling." Eunji grinned while still crying. This girl, how can you're beautiful too even when you're crying? I thought and smiled

"so.......?" I asked unsurely.

"of course I like you too! When you said you knew Bomi too well, It hurts here (point at her heart) but im too dumb to know my feelings toward you. I'm sorry i make you suffer everyday.All because of my stupidness."Eunji said and sigh. She was about to cry again but I quickly wipe them away. I kissed her eyes."Shhh, Don't cry baby, it hurts to see you crying again." Chanyeol hugged her and patted her head lovingly.

 

"I think I don't just like you but i......love you. I love you, Park Chanyeol." Eunji smiled and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. Finally, after 2 years. finally, she noticed me and returning my feeling. I smiled in the kiss. Our first sweet kiss.

"I love you too,sunshine." I smiled. 

 

 

        -fin


finally!  guy ikr omg im gonna leave this planet ._. too embarassed.

anyway thanks to you all who support this fic till the end. ily xoxo whispers chanji the best!

p/s did i make cy think like a high school girl instead of guy? omg like i said, i failed sorry guys /crying in the corner