II (End)

Miss Chu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
APink's Dorm

"Hayoung-ah, how was it?"

"Did he talked to you?"

"Did you asked for his number?"

"OMG how did he react?"

"Ya Eunji-ah she haven't answered my question yet"

So, these girls impatiently attacked me with their endless questions right after my arrival at our dorm. Sheesh,I'm really tired and I don't have any mood to answer any of them at all moreover with Zelo's cold treats towards me. Yet again, I don't want to disappoint them since they are the ones who have been supporting me from the start and give me a lot of encouragement to approach the guy that had me drool over so how could I ever ignore them? I shook my head in response to their questions and quickly heads into my bedroom, leaving all of them with more questions.

I slammed the door behind me before jumps into my bed, covering my face with my pillow and shout. Loud and as lous as I one, because Junhong is an idiot. I know I'm not that pretty compared to other girl idols or as talented as my unnies, but why wouldn't he want to talk to me? It's okay if we only be friends, it's okay if he at least talk a little with me, but why? I once saw him talking with Lee Hi at school and they laughed a lot. Recently, he gave a teddy bear to Im Soeon (NC.A) as a support for her debut and the bear is really cute.  I try to hold back my tears but ended up crying even more. It's okay, nobody would see me like this.

After what it seems like hours of crying and sobbing, I suddenly heard someone turning the door's knob and several footsteps entering my room, getting near me. . I forgot to lock the door.

"Hayoung-ah, wake up." Naeun unnie said while pulling my pillow. I hesitate at first, but what to do, unnie is too strong and loveable to resist. They gasped as they see the after-hours-of-crying-me face.

"LOOK AT THOSE PUFFY AND RED EYES! GOSH THEY ARE HORRIBLE! YA HAYOUNG-AH, TELL UNNIE WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU!" Naeun unnie asked before sits me.

"THIS MUST BE BECAUSE OF THAT JUNHONG GUY...THAT PINK HAIRED GUY...I'LL MAKE SURE THAT HIS LIFE WILL BE HAUNTED" The mad Eunji unnie took a pencil from my pencil box before crashing it out. Namjoo unnie hits her head for her silliness. I laugh at the dorks.

"Okay now... Stop crying okay baby?" Naeun unnie tilted her head onto my shoulder and hugs me tightly to comfort me down.

"How about you forget about him? He doesn't deserve you Hayoung, you're pretty, sweet, charming. We have a lot of fanboys, a lot of male idols are friends with us. How about we arrange a date for you with Sehun? I'm sure he's going to be so happy about it. He's not that bad by the way" The unnies giggle while imagining me having a date with Sehun. Sehun? I have never like him, and we're just friends okay (although yes he once confessed to me but no there's something off about him-his rainbow hair? A big no)

"B..But.. I still like Junhong...A lot... He's too important to me...How can I forget him... I don't want to lose him" My eyes started to burst into tears and this time I couldn't help but cry like a total baby. They started to get panic and suddenly a person came with an idea.

"YES! I've got an idea! How about we make a makeover for you! According to what he likes! Everything, from head to toe!" We all look at Chorong unnie who came with the idea. The others agreed (without my agreement at all) and started running to their bedrooms to take out everything that they owned (colours of make ups, hair iron, manicure sets, glorious shoes and, of course, lots of cute dresses) to help me out.

The night is full of fun and girls' excitement. The unnies are really good at doing make overs, seriously. Chorong unnie is good at nail art, Bomi unnie is good at doing braids (which I once heard at interviews that Zelo's ideal type is a girl with natural look, so we jump into conclusion that braids could make me look natural and innocent) and Naeun unnie have a collection of fabulous, branded shoes and dresses which made myself drool a little. Eunji unnie, on the other hand is good at advices. How to talk to a guy, how to make an eye contact with a guy, and most importantly, how to flirt with a guy *winks*.  The advices are all so useful yet a bit .

"Hayoung-ah, you must wear a bigger bra! Look at yours, so untempting" Naeun unnie sighed.

"Remember to make an eye contact whenever you talk to him" Eunji unnie adviced.

"Don't forget to give him the gift. If not,then everything is going to be finished!" Bomi unnie looked at me seriously. Wah I must not take this too easily.

"And... Most important is... THE CONFESSION!" All of them screamed happily together, making my ears almost hurt thanks to them.

I haven't think of it yet, though. I mean, how am I going to talk to him when he don't even want to look at me. 

Junhong-ah, please, look at me, please?

 

The Next Day

So the next day, I come to watch his basketball practice right after school. I skipped school today because I got up late this morning and Chorong unnie, who usually be the strictest in group, didn't mind me for not going to school. Plus, it's a big day today.

I sat on the middle bench at the spectators' zone so I could have the best view of him practicing for the game. The game is due on this Saturday, so our school's team is really working hard on it since we're going to face another school which is also known for their strategic game plans and hot players (but don't worry, my Zelo is cuter, hotter, and more handsome than them all haha). There's a lot of other spectators here as well as the cheerleaders practicing. Sometimes, there will be some fans who will ask for my autographs and permission to take selcas with me, so there'll be some interruption for my focus on Zelo's practice. However, today, I try to avoid them by sitting a bit far from others.

Zelo did a really great performance today, like usual. He shoots, he steal the ball so strategically from that player (I don't know him but I think he's Jungkook?), and most importantly, he slam dunk the ball! Oh god, my Mr.Fantastic is really doing it right this time! For the past 3 years they have lose but not again this year! I'm seriously sure about that! And then he can be the team's captain next year! Oh god I've been longing for that to happen!

"STOP! Time for rest!" It's already halftime without my knowing.Now this is the time. I'll do everything as planned with my unnies. 

"Remember to talk to him nicely, because guys love that." Naeun unnie rubbed my back as she gave m,e an advice. I nodded.

"And smile! Always remember to smile" Eunji unnie gave me her eye smile. She really looks cute though.

I secretly followed him to the locker room to make a surprise for him. Together with me, is a skateboar that was designed by myself, according to his liking which is a picture of two black scorpions, which resembles a passionate couple. I smiled as I look at my present. 

Today, I wear a super cute outfit which is a cute rendered blouse paired with a mini skirt and a pair of Vans' flower printed sneakers. I hope Zelo will  fall for me, I've been working hard for these, if these wouldn't do, then everything is over.

However, when I almost entering the room where Zelo is in, I saw a group of I believe are cheerleaders, judging from their super short skirts and super thin baby tee which showed off their perfect figures, gathering around Zelo. Some of them are taking pictures of him while there is one girl who intertwined her arm with Zelo and tilted her head onto his shoulder. My eyes widened. WHAT THE IS SHE DOING WITH MY BABY? H.E.L.L.O. I started to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Junhong oppa, let's take a selca together~" The girl who is intertwining her arms with Zelo asked before taking out her white iPhone. Zelo refused at first, but then she pouted and started to nag like a baby and so Zelo accepted her request. Oh gosh she's so annoying. 

"Oppa,  let's do a kissing pose with me please~~?" Zelo looked shock with her request.

"A-Aniya.. It's against the rule. Sorry cutie" He smiled  sweetly before letting go of her grasp. My heart started to break when I heard him calling her that.

"Oppa, you called me what?" 

"Pabo~" He stuck his tongue out cutely. The girls laughed at his actions. Oh yes he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter