I

Miss Chu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hayoung's P.O.V

It has finally comes to the end of "Mini's" music video shooting- our new music video for advertising the brand that we currently ambassadored, Skoolooks, in which we collaborated with another rising hip hop group, B.A.P, who is famously known for their numbers of comebacks and unique, meaningful performances. They was also named as the best rookie of 2012 and had recently held their very first pacific tour- in only one year's time! The group consists of an ex-underground rapper Bang Yong Guk, the talented traditional Korean musician Kim Him Chan, the 7 octaves vocalist Jung Dae Hyun, the sweet voiced Yoo Youngjae, the multi talented B-boy specialist Moon Jongup, and on top of that, they own a member who also shared the same position as mine in the group, the cute, weird, nasty, annoying, childish, tall, flexible, fashionable, fair-skinned and very,very very,very talented LTE rap specialist, Zelo, or Choi Junhong, or Totomato, or MashZelo, or noona killer (but I'm not his noona though)

How did I know all that?

Well, I'm actually a big, very big fan of all of them since the "Never Give Up" era, especially the guy that had me fall hard over him each time I watch their videos or interviews, the guy who loves his weird afro like hair better than other hairstyles, the guy who wears thicker eyeliner than I would. He is no other than my one and only Zelo, my favourite guy, my favourite talented rapper, my boy, and lately had made thinking of him until I couldn't sleep and lastly started bothering my unnies by telling them this one big annoying secret to them.I love everything single thing about him, right from the cutest to the worst part of him. If only it's easier for me to approach him.

Although we're in the same industry, and we're studying in the same school, same class to be exact, it's not easy to meet or actually talk to him. B.A.P is getting famous day by day, and he rarely comes to school. If he ever do, then he will be busy at the basketball court, practicing basketball. He's the team's important shooter by the way. 

With the help of Eunji unnie and Namjoo unnie, I got to be in their encore concert, which was held last week, despite of our manager had adviced me so many times that I should focus on practice or how I'm going to be tired for school the next day. Manager-nim never understands my interest, but luckily, my beloved unnies do and support me wholeheartedly and always give me space for me to let out my feelings for Zelo . Naeun unnie even bought me their exclusive Recording Take 3 which is one of their limited official photobook and the whole APink bought me their full collections albums, from Never Give Up to Badman, all signed by Zelo. That's why I love my unnies so much. They have never fail to understand me and my deep feelings for Zelo. They encourage me to get close to Zelo but I actually don't know how and what to do, we haven't even talk before, so in what way could I get close to him? 

That's why when manager-nim first informed us that we're going to be paired with B.A.P instead of of our BEAST sunbaenim for next year's season, I was all excited that I started to shriek real hard and started to watch their interviews and shows so that I wouldn't be that nervous when I'm around them. Most of the time I list out what Zelo would talk or what Zelo wouldn't want to do, stuffs like that.

B.A.P is actually way different from what I actually thought and watched from the interviews. Although they don't really talk much, sometimes they will try to approach us and offered us drinks that they bought. Himchan and Daehyun oppa are most likely to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter