#02

Genie in The Shoes

 Around 2PM, I and the girls came back to our dorm. Piles of shopping bags in hands, we put them where they’re supposed to be. I bought woodland hip-length shorts and a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarers. 

                “How was your shopping?” Taeyeon asked us.

                “Oh! Fine! I didn’t buy anything that much, but I got you this.”

 Tiff bought Taeng a leopard print scarf. I could see Taeng jump around happily, and Tiff watched her in awe. She never knew Taeng need scarf that scary. Taeng ran to Tiff and gave her a hug. She kept saying ‘Thanks’ which bored me to death. Seriously, I didn’t like watching couple doing their drama stuff in front of me because it made me feel uneasy and envious. Then I saw Taeng gave a peck on Tiff’s cheek. Ok, that’s it. These two should get married right now. N.O.W!

                “What’s the matter, Jess?” Tiff asked me.

                “It’s nothing.” I lied.

                “She likes Donghae oppa!” Stupid Soo blunted.

                “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Watch what you’re saying!”

 Yes, it’s true. I really like Donghae oppa. I can’t lie myself and anyone from that. Every night, I’d dream of him. Of course, I dreamt of him again last night. Soo was absolutely correct. It’s just I can’t tell anyone this secret. Donghae oppa has been recently busy with drama. I heard he and Siwon oppa will be working on a new drama. I’m gonna miss him so much. I went straight to my room before anyone noticed this dismal look on my face. I sat on my bed and my door cracked open.

                “Jess?”

                “Huh?”

                “You sure you’re okay?”

  I nodded. Tiff closed the door and walked to me. She patted my shoulder and sat next to me. I can say that Tiffany is one of the friends whom are hard to be found. Whenever I feel down, she always comes to me and comforts me. Tiff is such a caring friend I’ve ever had. Overall, I believe Tiff’s gonna be my immortal friend for this life. However, I feel so regretful for picking on her with her Korean during trainee days. I’m sorry, Tiffany.

                “Jess? Do you really like Donghae-oppa?”

                “Tiff, I’ve got any guts to admit I like him.” I sighed.

                “Why? What’s wrong?”

                “He said that…”

                “He said what?”

                “He only loves me as his younger sister.”

  After blunting out my secret, I felt tears were escaping from my weak eyes. It felt so painful when you love someone and the person considered you only as a close friend.  But I felt unregretful that I didn’t get myself in front of him and told him that I got this butterfly feeling when I was around him. I tried to control the tears from falling, but I was lack of the ability. Thanks to Tiff, she lent me her shoulder. I cried all my heart out while Tiff was patting my back. She didn’t even care that I was soaking her shirt.

                “Jess? At this moment, please cry your pain out and promise me one thing. Never cry again.”

                “Yes, Jess. “

  I got up and saw the girls approaching us. The looks of their face were not far from mine. They felt sad for me. This is the one of the reasons why we call ourselves as the ‘SNSD’. We’ve got this special bond. We took care of each other. We feel every kind of pain together. SONEs called this bond the SoShi Bond.

                “I’m sorry, guys.”

                “No unnie! It’s not your fault!” Seohyun blunted.

                “Yes, unnie!  Hyunnie’s right. It’s not your fault.” Yoona added.

                “Sica, we’d do anything to get you back. Please stop tearing. It hurts us.” Taengoo said to me.

                “Jess? I can set you on a date if you like. “ Tiff smiled at me.

                I shook my head vigorously. I finally withdrew myself from Tiff’s shoulder and wiped my tears. I exhale and spoke up.

                “Guys.. Thanks so much! I, the ice princess named Jessica Jung, will not let all of you see a drop of tears again!”

                “Promise?”

                “Promise!”

                The girls went to me and gave me a big hug. Ah, this is what I love the most. Group hug! Suddenly, our dorm bell rang.

                “Coming!” Sunny withdrew from us as she went to door.

                “G-guys! I n-need to br-breathe!”

  The girls laughed nervously as they released me from the super duper hug. Soo’s tummy screamed for food again. There she went! Nowhere, but the fridge! Next one is Miss. Im.

                “ Wait for me!”

                I burst into laughter as the ShikShins were in the action. The next thing I see.. NO! I heard was Sunny’s scream.

                “Aaaah!!!”

 

 

Sorry for keeping all of you waiting! I've been very busy with school. Comment.. Please?

P/S: Aaaaah!!! The Boys~