#01

Genie in The Shoes

  I was running from a guy.  A guy whom I should not run away from, whom I should cling my arm with and whom I should be tiptoeing right now. It seems the end of my breath comes. The more I run, the more I pant. Every second of my breath became shorter and shorter. I struggled with the effort because I was running from the guy. I’ve never thought I could have this day. Never.

                “Sooyeon! No, Sooyeon! Stop running from me!”

                “Yah! Jung Sooyeon!”

                After being called with my surname added, I woke up and found myself on my dorm floor. Shoot! Yes, it was just a dream of mine. My back started to ache furiously. I shot a deadly glare at the voice’s owner. Nobody rather than Choi Sooyoung, my mischievous roommate.

                “Could you learn how to be a good roommate at least a day?!”

                I yelled at her while my hand massaging my back. Oh! I almost forgot. My name is Jung Sooyeon, but I’d prefer Jessica Jung instead because I was born and raised in the states.  Yes, I’m a member of So Nyuh Shi Dae abbreviated SNSD. SNSD consists of 8 members (You see, Yuri is the genie, so please don't kill me). There are me, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Sunny and the maknae – Seohyun. We have Kim Taeyeon as our leader.  Who knows? She’s actually a ert in the dorm.  She’s totally obsessed with butts, especially Tiffany’s. I swear Tiffany’s is now fragile. Haha, but she doesn’t seem to pay attention to the ert at all. I don’t know! Okay, now let’s at back to this annoying and too-tall creature standing in front of me. I got up so I could have a better look at her. I could see her shaking her head slightly with pathetic look shot at me.

                “Tsk. Tsk. Was it me or were you dreaming of Donghae oppa– again?”

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Soo. But I swear if you won’t stop talking about it, pillows in your poor face.”

                “Make me! Jung Sooyeon dreamt of Donghae oppa~!”

                Aish! This girl! Getting on people’s nerve is one of her traits. I meant like she lives with this. In order not to disappoint her, I vigorously grabbed a pair of pillows and threw one of them at her. She crouched down behind her bed.  Poor me! I missed her. Yes, I know, I know. I could see her stucking her tongue out, too. This girl. Not too lose any moment; I threw the left pillow at her as she’s getting up. Score! In her face – perfectly! I smiled from ear to ear and started to let out my ahjumma laugh.  I swear I could die every second of that. You should’ve seen her face right now. Uh oh! That eyes! Suddenly, the door cracked open and it was Taeyeon – with her pea cushion. We both stared at the leader in curiosity. I’m sure she’s here because she’s up to something. Immediately, the tallest girl snatched the cushion from the shortest one and – er... And THROW AT ME! Before I could do anything, the green thing already hit my face. The Shikshin was laughing so hard and kept saying she won. Seeing her lovely landed on my bed in poor condition, Tae walked to my bed calmly and took back her cushion. I and Soo knew she’s not going to be happy with that. We were dumbfounded, and we gulped hard.

                “Monkey business’s over! Get your butts to the table! Breakfast’s ready!”

                She reminded us as she’s grabbing her cushion. I walked to Soo awkwardly. Soo, on the other hand, gave me a confused look. I clang her arm and started to leave the room. Eventually, we felt a pair of hand, grabbing our heads and hit our heads together.

                “OW!”

              We screamed in unison.  A figure ran from the back of us to the front. Yes, it’s Taeng. I knew something will happen! I directed my vision to Soo. I was rubbing my head so was she. I sighed, she groaned, and we walked to the dinning room in awful look.

                Our dinning table was designed in rectangle form. The length on the left was for me, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. The length one the right was for Seohyun, Yoona and Sunny. The width at the end was for Taeyeon and the front one for Tiffany. We’re Korean, but sitting on the floor frequently makes our feet cramp. Just so you know, we have to dance! Everything must be healthy to us or else.

                As everyone was here, we started our breakfast. Soo and Yoong were as fast as cheetah when it came to food. The Shikshins! Seconds later, I saw Yoong choked. I felt bad for her. But who asked her to be one of the Shikshins?! She’s completely different from Seohyun who was taking her time eating. Dang! This girl is too good at innocence. I’m so gonna give her complaint about this, but she’ll snap back like ‘I’m not acting innocent. I’ve just been influenced by you guys.’ Yes, how true. That’s when the atmosphere was quiet down. I thought only I can do it since I’ve got the Sica Effect.                

                “Hey guys! I just got text from manager oppa. He said.. We’ll have new activity.. and..”

                “What activity, Tiff?”

                “Er.. He said we’re going to release a photobook!”

                “A what?!” We asked in unison.

                “A photobook! We’re going to have photo shoots in Tokyo!”

                Everybody screamed in happiness, especially Taeyeon. She always wants to go to Japan. I’m happy, too. I bet that our SONEs are going to be happy, too. Oh, it’s our first photobook! Everyone spazzed over the news. Yoong was hugging Hyun and I could see Hyun’s pinkish cheek. Hyoyeon was pop-dancing, locking  and moonwalking all around the dorm. Sooyoung was having her fists hitting the wall. ‘Ow!’ Aish, and Taeyeon was holding Tiffany’s hands. They somehow looked like a couple. Cute! To tell you the truth, these two make such a cute couple.  Sunny was very happy, and she let out babyish voice which I found out annoying. Two things which I’m allergic to are cucumbers and Sunny’s aegyo.

                “Let’s go and pack our stuff, guys!” Taeyeon leaded us.

                “But we’re going next week!” Tiff informed us.

                “Aish~!” Everyone grumbled.

                After finishing the breakfast, Yoong was washing the dishes as always. I, Tiff, Sunny, Soo and Hyo decided to head to the mall. We went to our room to get our purse and some shades. I was in charge of transportation – my white BMW.

                “So you guys got your shades?”

                We all nodded, and we left to my car. Tiff took the passenger seat next to me while Soo, Sun and Hyo were sitting at the back. As soon as everyone got ready, I started the engine and left.

 

So what do think? Bad? Worst? Super worst? Oooh, please comment right now! N.O.W!