nine

Can't Remember to Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day when the trainees will go for camp. I was excited before I said stupid thing to Joon oppa. I don't know what to do if I meet him there. It would be awkward, isn't it? I've avoided to met him this whole week. And now I'm wondering if I should go or not.

"Hey fake EunJi! What are you doing?" Someone slam my back, it was no one but Kris. This stupid jerk.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?! HAHA you're funny! Thirty minutes we'll go and here you're do NOTHING. Pack your things now! Fast!"

"Why should I?"

"Because it'll be fun! And this is just one a year. No question anymore! Or else I'll tell everyone that you're not Kim EunJi. GO NOW!" Seems like I have no choise but do what Kris command.

I packed my things quickly and hoping there's nothing left. I run to the bus stop and found the trainees already waitted there. Suzy wave her hand highly so I run into her. Not seeing someone walking, I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I bowed 90 degrees.

"YAH! WHERE'S YOUR EYES, HUH?!" I jumped by hearing the high pitch shout. Oh no. Not again, that Krystal. I hate when hearing her nagging. She'll make me have some headache. Everyone here is watching us. What should I do?

"She apologized and this is not her 100% fault. It's part of yours. Let's go EunJi." Kris pulls my hand and everyone still looking at us. Their head turning where we go.

"Kim EunJi, what are you doing? Apologize? Tch.. you were like a bad boy when we're in Sta-" I close his mouth and he quickly let go my hand.

"I mean you WERE like a boy, fight here and there but look at you now!" I just lowered my head. He said right. Why should I afraid just to someone like her?

"I want you-"

"Alright, alright. From now on I won't afraid with her."

"Good! That's my girl." He pinch my cheek. From the corner of my eyes I can see Joon oppa is looking at us.

"Your girl my ." 

The bus came and all the trainees quickly go in. The bus has 3 and 2 seats each line where the 2 seats are already full and there's just 1 row of 3 seats which filled by one person. From the back I couldn't tell who is he. I walk closer and found out he's Joon oppa. What should I do?

"Hey what did you do? Walk and sit faster! The bus will go soon." Kris yelled. Aish this man.. what should I do? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter