His sleeping beauty

I Forget Everything, Except You!

 

*001

'His sleeping beauty'

_______________

 

"Oppa, you're so handsome!!"

A bunch of nurse cheered along his grand entrance into the SM's Hospital. The 'oppa'  that they were talking about winked and waved to them as if he is some kind of celebrity walking down the red carpet. The boy walked proudly with his puffed chest and plastered a handsome smirk on his face *Even the nurses are fangirling over me, I'm so perfect.*

"Oppa, Who's the flower for?" a nurse batted her eyelashes furiously to him, praying to the god that it was for her.

"It's a secret!" he winked once again and threw flying kisses to them, leaving the parade of squeals and screams, and that is when someone suddenly tweaked his ear.

"Yah, Oh sehun! This is a freaking hospital for god sake! Not a concert hall!" a doctor in his middle thirties nagged loudly beside his ear.

"OUCCHH! STOP IT, AHJUSSHI~!!" Sehun winced in pain and the man finally released him from his deadly pinch.

"Wha-?! AHJUSSHI?!! You're such an ungrateful son!!" Mr Oh tweaked sehun's ear once again, earning a shriek from the poor sehun.

"It's not my fault that I'm born with a handsome face like this, appa!!" sehun struggled, trying to escape from his father claws.

"True, It's in the blood." Mr Oh released his grip and coolly fixed his messy doctor coat. They said like a father like a son, They're both a narcissistict. "Anyway, Visiting sohee again?" sehun nodded.

"You're such a devoted boyfie! appa is so proud of you!" Mr Oh ruffled his son's hair playfuly.

"Yah, appa! How may times do I have to tell you that sohee is not my girlfriend? I'm her bestie! and besides I'm way too handsome for her" sehun crossed his arms in front of his chest and blew his bangs. Mr oh chuckled and patted his son shoulder.

"Just don't keep your hopes up, it has been 5 years already, son." then he left.

Sehun bit his lips and whispered bitterly "I know that the best." he shooked his head and hugged the flowers that he bought especially for her tightly. Why does his father always reminded him of.. reality?

He knows. He knows that his sleeping beauty might not wake up forever.  He knows that the probability of  her waking up is 1 against a hundred. But even after all these years he keep on praying and hoping to that 1 possibility with all his might. Sehun carefully opened the door of the room in front of him.

After he came into the room, Sehun's gaze automaticly landed on a particular machine, a machine that's monitoring her heart.

'Beep-beep'

Looking at the line who was still moving up and down as usual he sighed in relieve and ran his fingers through his hair. He hates it. He hates how he always look at the machine who determines the girl life with fear. Afraid that one day when he arrive the machine showed one straight line.. He gulped and shooked his head, finally dismissing his terrible imaginations. This is how Oh sehun is, even if he seems like he has everything in this world (the fame, the face, the wealth) , but actually he has a lot of fears and worries, and the cause of it is no other than the girl who was now sleeping in front of him

"I'm here, sohee-ah. It's your bestie, Oh Sehun." Sehun smiled and looked softly to sohee who was sleeping peacefully with a lot of machines attached on her body. " Do you realize that it has been 5 years? today is 20 april, your birthday. Happy 17th birthday!" he beamed, earning her soft breath in return.

"I brought baby breath flowers for you, It's your present. You like them, right?" he let her fingers touch the flowers slowly, hoping that somehow her fingers will show a movement.. but to his dissapointment, nothing happened. He smiled bitterly and put it in the vase beside her bed.

"You're always spazzing about how you will make a silly sweet 17 birthday party." sehun chuckled while reminiscing his memories with her "But now when you're finally 17... why aren't you waking up to make your wish came true?"

"You've gotten paler each day.. " he brushed the strand of her hair and locked it behind her ears "and skinnier.. eventhough in the past you're such a glutton." He chuckled again between his tears that were now already streaming down on his face, without sehun himself realized.

 

"Please open your eyes, sohee-ah, at least for me."

_______________

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgDonghaejagiya's note :

Tadahh!! I'm sorry it's not much but yeah this is the 1st chappie <3 A bit angsty and boring, heh? but stay tune! thankyou for those who subscribed and please give this fic lost of love and flood me with your comment to! <3 

- Donghaejagiya