Someone Asked Me

Home

Someone once asked me "Why does it (did it) take so long for you to update?"

 

That comment, question, thing never bugged me

In fact, those comment/question/things are what kept me going

Because in some odd abstract sense, someone wanted me for a little while longer

So I wanted to stick around a little longer

For them

 

Writing, to me, is a a connection. In which that my readers want me to update. They want to know what happens, so they ask me to update. Involuntarily, they are asking me to stay.

And I need that.

 

But why does it take me so long?

Because while writing is a gateway out of my thoughts, its still relativelly new to me. Maybe in a few years it will grow into something more substantial for me to flee to. For now, however, it is a small gateway. But it slowly working.

 

For new suscribers, you guys dont know this but I had two other chapters on this story. Some of you may have forgotten them, dont blame you though. They were author note chapters. One of them, the first one, talked about my depression and suicidal tendencies. I removed it when I completed the story to be judged in the contest. No need for unnecessary chapters.

 

But now that it doesnt really matter anymore, I wanted to add one last chapter to explain, and remind readers, that I am not as sane as my story seems, or my replies to your comments are. I am treading a thin line between insanity and reality. 

 

Your comments, suscribes, upvotes, and views are what is helping me balance. 

The last few months have been rough. I havent slept well since April. I have had a few close calls and more intangible wounds than I care to admit.
 

So, once "You Lied" ended, i needed something else to use as a gateway. Thats why I created the epilogue, "Home". I needed a soruce of happiness in my life right now and I have found it through the AFF community and you readers. 

 

I need something to hold onto

 

So Thank you all for reading. For viewing. For suscribing. For commenting. For upvoting. For just being you.

And when i say "I love you guys", I truly mean it

 

Thanks

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/865194