First encounter.

Red Riding Hood:Finding the ring(Hiatus/discontinuing)

She blinked as the wind brushed to her doe-eyed-eyes.Putting her mask on and zipped her black leathered jacket,grasping hard to her backpack strap as she got in.

The hall is clear and safe,just like she thought.She squatted down and slowly her feet brought her towards the entrance,where she had to be careful.

Her hand hold the door knob and slowly twisting it.She opened the door flawlessly,and tried not to make noise.

"Room 331,section 18"she smirked and opened the white door,revealing a  woman in full white dress.Her red eyes were gone when her serene eyes mets the womans eyes.

"You're here."The woman weakly smiled."Yes,i'm here mother."

The bell rings,But when the guards got inside.They only saw an opened window and the white curtain flows together with the wind.

"Call Mr.Park now!!"He commanded and their bodies fastely moves as what he said.

"This.Is.Not.Over."he cursed and closed the door hardly that it almost broke.

 

 

He parked his car together with the bell rings.",I'm late again."He bit his lower lip and unbuckled his seatbelt.

Cooly coming out from his car,girls screamed as its the end of the world.

When his eyes landed towards the blonde-haired boy,he smirked and walk towards him."yo!I bet you're a newbie?"He raised his eyebrows while his lips teasely smiled.

The blonde-boy turned his head and bow at him."Annyeong haseyo,Luhan imnida."He smiled and walked away."Wow,That boy really.Tsk."He glared at the luhan guys back and started to walk towards his room.

 

The warehouse is peaceful as she thinks.She sat at the ceiling and put on her headphones.

Her eyes stared at the blue sky.Silence remained with her.She softy close her eyes and take a short nap.

The sun is setting,but she's still there sleeping.

A few minutes ago.Her eyes are fully opened and she quickly stand up.The sun is already gone and the moon shines brightly above.

She walked at the dark hall alone,she's already used of it.

Peacefully she walked but a hand grabbed her and pinned her at the wall while covering .

The person gone or she should say a guy,when the sound of someones running are gone.The eyes,the eyes,the eyes are familiar for her but why?

 

 

 

A/n:yehet!Annyeong new update .:)