Final

Payphone

 When Suho woke up that morning,he was sure that it's going to be a normal day.Exo had just ended their second world tour successfully and SM had given them a week off.The members had all move out from their old dorm and Suho decided to live alone in his apartment in Gangnam eventhough his parents offered him to stay with them.

 He had sleep in and woke up around lunch time.He was making a simple bibimbap when his phone rang.Checking to see who is it,he saw it was an unknown number.Suho hesitated,it's true that Exo's sasaengs activities had decreases nowadays and this is his private private number that only his parents and members have but there are still few stubborn woman who just can't leave them alone.It rang a few time before Suho decided to answer it.

 "Annyeonghaseyo?" Silence.He can't hear anything but breathing from the other side."Who is this?" Still no answer. "Listen,I don't have time to-"

 "It's me." Finally,an answer from the caller.Normally,Suho would fire a witty remark of "Who is me?" but he recognized the voice.It's crazy how he could  recognized the voice when he hasn't heard it for 4 years now. 

 Silence.Suho didn't know what to say so it's Kris that break the silence after a few seconds."It's Wufan.I..I mean Kris" After leaving Exo,Kris uses Wufan as his stage name as an actor and a rapper in China. "I'm just calling to..to tell you that-ah that.." 

 Suho let out a dry chuckle.Kris was never really good with his words when he is nervous."How have you been Kris?"he asked.

 "Wha-What?Oh err...I'm fine.Ok I guess."Kris replied.

 "I heard your new movie is coming out next month."

 "You know?Oh yep it is"

 "Why did you call,Kris?"

 "I..I want to ask how-how have you been"

 "Great.Exo just had our second world tour,you know"

 "I know.I..I actually have been to one of your concert."

 Suho paused.The new information had shocked him.He's sure that if Kris had came to one of their concert the fans would recognized him and there would be an article about it. "Really?The one in Beijing?"he asked.

 "Nope.The one in Singapore.I went in late and get out early.I put on some disguise too.Don't worry,I'm pretty sure no one saw me.Beside,everyone's focus is onto the stage.You guys were awesome by the way."

 Typical Kris.Suho doesn't know how Kris does it but he always know what Suho is thinking(or worrying) about. "Th-thanks"

 "Really,you guys were awesome.Tao's rap is better,Minseok ge got much more lines and Luhan can actually..talk.*chuckles* Your English is better too.You don't have pronunciation problem anymore.I've always known that you guys are going to be fine without me." The last line was soft,as if Kris was thinking out loud and Suho isn't supposed to heard that.

 But it woke something in Suho.Anger.Dissapointment.Frustation.4 years might have passed but hearing Kris said that remind Suho about his forgotten feelings.

 "Bastard.We tried calling you,idiot.Do you know how angry Tao was?How confused Chen was?How Sehun cried himself to sleep because his worst nightmare had became reality?And you-you didn't even answer our calls."Suho's voice cracked.

 "I'm sorry.I really am.I knew that if I answered one of your calls,I would have jumped into the next flight to Korea in a heartbeat.I have to be firm with my decision Suho.I'm so sorry for leaving you,leaving the members,leaving Exo.It looked like a bad decision that time but if we all look back now,it was the best decision."

 His voice are thicker and Suho knows that he's trying not to cry.He sighed. "Bastard,you owe me alot.The kids are handful and I didn't have my dragon husband beside me.You owe me,you moron."

 Kris laughed.It sounds awkward because he was trying not to cry but he's glad that Suho reacted better than he expected.In his imagination,Suho would hang up on him the second he introduced himself.

 "How about I start with giving you the VIP pass for my new movie?"

 "Tsk,it will take a lot more than that to make it up to me,you idiot."

 "Wow,the kids must have drive you crazy.I don't remember you having a potty mouth,mister."

 "You have no idea." Suho had thought about this day.The day that he would meet Kris,confront him.He has some mean lines ready but he didn't remember any of them.He's just glad to know that eventhough he lost Kris,the leader of Exo-M,he didn't lose Kris,the friend.It took 4 years(and a few minutes) for Kris to contact him,that coward but he's glad that Kris didn't call him sooner.He's pretty sure that he will lashes out on Kris and say things he didn't mean if Kris called him 4 years ago.

Maybe his English teacher is right.Maybe time really heals everything.

 

~~~~

 

"Hey Joonmyeon?"

"Hmm?"

"I miss you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahahaha what is this.I have been through this thing with DBSK and eventhough I don't call myself Exo stan,I'll still support all 12 boys.Let me tell you one thing that I learn from my experience,it is tiring.The emotion roller coaster,the fandom divide itself to two,the fanwars,the rumors.I don't think I'm ready..The best thing to hope is that years from now,the boys are all healthy,happy and are still be friends in real life.

P/S Sorry for all grammar errors(if you spot any).I'm quite rusty.