Masked – A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic: Chapter 5

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Masked - A Changmin (TVXQ) Fanfic.

Chapter 5: Time to workarrow-10x10.png.

The next day was the dance, Yoona was awake early trying a lot of make ups to see which one suit her best. Her dad left to workarrow-10x10.png so Yoona was with one of her friends Eun Sun.

“Dont you think is too early to try on your make up?” Eun asked.

“I need to be sure that I have the perfect make up for Changmin… I mean for the dance!” Yoona laughed in a nervous way.

“Right…”

“What about you? You have to have something really nice for Yunho.” Yoona said while she put her eyeliner on her eye while she looked at Eun through the mirror.

“Today is the dance and Yunho hasnt even said anything about the dance. I might as well not go.” Eun said a bit upset.

“Yunho is such a jerk. Dont worry Eun Im sure Yunho will say something!” Yoona said.

“Whatever…” Eun said looking at the ceiling.

Meanwhile Changmin was out at the mall buying a bow tie for his suit. All of the bow ties were lined up in a row, some of the bow ties were red, others black and other different colors. They all looked the same but the only thing different was the color. Changmin was looking at the black bow ties and even though all of the bow ties were the same he kept looking for the perfect bow tie for him. And while he looked for the bow ties the store manager and another employee looked at Changmin wondering what was he doing. Changmin then notice they were looking at him so he gave them a small smiled.

The manager and the employee smiled and waved in an awkward way to Changmin. Moments later Changmin decided to buy a tie instead of a bow tie. Once he had the tie he drove back to his house to wait until it was time to go to the dance. Changmin sat in the living room watching some TV shows so that time could go by when then Changmin's father told him to go to his office. Changmin look through the entrance of his fathers office to see his father look at some papers. Changmin walked in without saying a word, he stood in front of his father's desk and waited until his father stopped looking at the papers.

"Tonight in the business Changmin." Changmin's father said.

"Yes, I know."

"You will be picked up at 10:00pm at the dance and then you will go to the meeting. As I said before you will follow orders and no questions will be asked."

"I understand. But what is the business about?"

"Do you remember all the moneyarrow-10x10.png we lost a few years ago because of some bad business?"

"Yes."

"Well the business you will be working on will bring us all the moneyarrow-10x10.png we lost and more."

"That's great! We can go to the house we used to live in!"

Changmin's father laughed.

"With the amount of moneyarrow-10x10.png we are going to get we can get another amazing house."

"Well I'll be ready at 10:00pm outside the dance."

Changmin said, he bow and walked away.

"I wont pick you up. Some of the people that are also in the business will pick you up."

"Got it."

Listen so this scenes with the song of "Dash (Men In Black) by M.I.B" (the songs starts at 0:43) www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44tyLQ2Svw

Hours went by and it was time for the dance. Yoona and Eun were getting into a limousine ready to go to the dance. As they drove there they were talking about the dance when Eun got a message on her phone.

"Is... Yunho!" Eun yelled.

"What does it say?!" Yoona asked trying to see the message.

"It says that Yunho will see me at the dance..."

"Thats great! Dont be nervous!"

"Im already having a panic attack!" Eun yelled.

Changmin put the tie one and was ready to go to the dance. His father gave him the keys to his car, Changmin looked at his father confused because his father has never lend him his car.

"If you do a great buiseness today that car is yours."

Changmin smiled.

"I wont disappoint you."

Changmin got in the car and drove off.

Yunho as well was ready to leave to the dance, he took one last glance in the mirror, he fix his jacket and walked away. He took the car keys of his car got in the car and drove off.

While Changmin drove to the dance he saw small flower shop and without thinking it twice he park in front of the flower shop and bought some flowers for Yoona and then drove off to the dance. When Changmin finally made it to the dance the staff of the dance told him were to park and when he was going to turn his car to go to the parking he saw Yunho's car. They both stare at each other from their cars with anger as they turned around to go to the parking.

Once at the parking Changmin got out of his car first and looked around to see if Yoona arrived.

Since Changmin didnt see Yoona he walked away to the main door of the dance, thats were everyone walked in and out and were the cars and limousines passes by. Changmin took Yoona's flowers and walked away not noticing that he dropped a small purple flowers. Yunho got out of his car and looked at Changmin walked away.

Yunho began to walk when he stepped on something, he looked to see some small purple flowers on the floor. He picked them up and though about giving those flowers to Eun. He smelled the flowers and smiled.

He then walked away. Changmin waited for Yoona when Yunho appeared. Changmin ignore him and just stayed there waiting, Yunho as well ignore Changmin and waited for Eun. Moments later and limousine arrived. The driver got out of the limousine and opened the door and the first person to got out of the limousine was Yoona.

Changmin looked at Yoona and at how amazing she looked. He was looking at her while he hold on to the flowers.

Once Yoona got in front of Changmin she was smiling in a shy way and blushing. Changmin as well got shy and he said hello in the shiest way possible.

"Hello..." Changmin said smiling and laughing.

Yoona looked down smiling.

"Hi..."

"For you!" Changmin said giving the flowers to Yoona.

Yoona smiled, blushed and bow. Changmin held on to his hand. Mean while Yunho was looking at them annoyed.

Moments later Eun got out of the limousine and the first person she saw was Yunho. Yunho then walked towards her.

And as Yunho walked closer to Eun she couldnt help but to get nervous and she was even more nervous to see that Yunho was serious.

Once Yunho was in front of Eun he bowed and so did Eun. Yunho hold on to her hand.

"Lets go."

End of song.

Yunho and Eun walked in to the dance first and then Changmin and Yoona followed them. Changmin and Yoona werent really spending time with Yunho and Eun. Changmin and Yoona werent talking to each other because they were too shy to say anything. Yoona looked around the dance to see a photographer taking photos of the students for the year book. Yoona pointed at the photographer so that Changmin could see what she was pointing at, Changmin smiled, held her hand and they both walked to the photographer. Yoona stood in front the backdrop ready for the photo to be taken.

"Wait, kid get in the photo for the year book with her." The photographer said to Changmin.

Changmin stood beside Yoona and both of them looked at the camera smiling.

"Hold her hand!" The photographer yelled almost ready to take the photo for the year book.

Changmin looked at Yoona and Yoona smiled. Changmin hold her hand and both of them looked at the camera.

"We are next for the year book photo." Yunho said making the photographer looked at him to see that he was with Eun.

"Oh wait. Arent you and that kid best friends? Get in the photo of the year book with him and her." The photographer said.

"What? No thanks." Yunho said.

"C'mon! Hold her hand as well." The photographer said pushing Yunho to were Changmin and Yoona were. Changmin looked at Yunho in a serious way while Yunho just ignore him and hold Yoona's hand and looked at the camera. Yoona could sence the anger between Changmin and Yoona so she just stood still looking at the camera.

"Okay... Smile!" The photographer said and took the photo for the year book.

Once the photo of the year book was taken Yunho walked away fast to were Eun was. Changmin then held on to Yoona's hand.

"Lets go." Changmin said smiling.

Yoona stood froze for a moment looking at his smile and his eyes.

"What? Lets go!" Changmin said smiling and walking away holding Yoona's hand.

Yunho and Eun were sitting down not saying anything at all, Eun felt as if Yunho was bored. Eun stood up and looked at Yunho.

"If you are bored I'll leave." Eun said and turned around to walk away.

But just before she walked away Yunho hold on to he wrist. Eun turned around and looked at Yunho.

"Im not bored. Dance?" Yunho said.

Eun looked at Yunho in shock.

"Sure." Eun said.

Yunho the smiled at Eun.

Changmin and Yoona were at al balcony that had an amazing view of the city night lights. Yoona walked towards the realing of the balcony and smiled at the amazing sight. Yoona then looked at Changmin.

"Looking goooooood." Yoona said in a funny way.

Changmin then smiled at Yoona's silliness.

"Yoona..." Changmin said looking down.

"What?"

"I have to leave early around 10:00pm because I am helping by dad with some business."

"Oh okay well Ill call my dad later and tell him to pick me up at that time. What are you working with your father?"

"I dont know really... But I know that the business is to get back the money we lost a few years ago."

"Oh really? Well I wish you luck!"

"Thanks... Um also there is something I wanted to talk to you about... Is about me leaving to the states..."

Yoona stayed quite and looked down.

"What about it?"

"I think that I am leaving to the states for sure..."

"Really..." Yoona said upset.

"But Im not leaving if you dont talk to your dad and tell you dad that you are also leaving to the states."

Yoona looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Changmin and Yoona go to the states. Changmin and Yoona leave Korea and go to the states, they study there, they get works there and they live there. Changmin and Yoona."

Yoona's eyes began to water and without thinking it twice she hugged Changmin.

"I'll talk to my father..."

Changmin smiled while he hugged her.

Listen to this scenes with this song "니가 좋은 이유 (Why I Like you)" By Super Junior www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSYfD1yY5E

Changmin then heard a song being played, a slow song, he looked to were the dance was and looked that the lights we low and people were gathering to have a slow dance. Changmin broke the hug and looked at Yoona right in the eyes.

"Yoona will you dance with me?"

"Why do you even ask?" Yoona said smiling.

Yoona held on to Changmin hand and they both walked to the dance. The lights were off, the lights that were on where from a disco ball and they were really dim with red, green and blue dots around the dance floor. Yoona and Changmin walked to the middle of the dance floor, Changmin hold on to Yoona's hand and then placed his other hand on her waist, Yoona hold on to Changmin's hand and placed her other hand on his shoulder. They began to dance close to the slow song not looking at each other because they were too shy.

"I was a bit nervous about the business with my father but..." Changmin said lifting Yoona's chin so she can look at him.

"Everything is okay now Yoona. When I'm with you my worries go away." Changmin said.

Yoona smiled to those words she then lays her head on his chest as they kept on dancing. As they kept dancing Changmin then looks down to look at Yoona and saw her with her eyes closed on his chest. He then held her closer and to that Yoona looked up to see that Changmin began to get close to her ready to kiss her while Yoona closed her eyes but then the music stopped and the lights turn on by a technical problem. Yoona then took a step back and Changmin grab the back of her head and leaned close to her kissing her and at moment the lights were turned off again and the disco ball was and the music came back on.

Yoona and Chanmin began to kiss passionately on the dance floor while they held each other close. Changmin began to move his head to the side while she did the same to the other side and they kept on kissing more and more passionately and intense. Yoona's hand ran through Changmin's hair as he place his hand on her back on the other hand one on her waist.

Changmin got separated and place his forehead on Yoona's forehead.

 

"Yoona I..."

 

At that moment Changmin's phone began to ring he saw that it was his father.

 

"Yoona I have to go." Changmin said a bit sad.

 

"Go. Ill talk to my father."

 

Changmin smiled and began to walk away but right before he walked away Yoona hold Changmin's wrist and pulled him, Changmin turned around and Yoona gave Changmin one last kiss. Yoona got separated from the kiss and looked at Changmin.

 

"Good luck with the business."

 

Changmin smiled and walked away.

 

End of song.

 

Out side the dance there were two black cars with tinted windows a man was outside of one of the car waiting for Changmin, he then opened the door for Changmin and Changmin got in the car. Changmin saw people who he has never seen before they were all dress in black suits and not speaking to one another. The car that Changmin got in drove off while the other car stayed in the dance he thought that maybe that car wasnt following them.

 

"Your father wont be able to attend the business, so he put you in charge of everything." The drive said looking at Changmin from the rear mirror.

 

"Okay..." Changmin said a bit confused.

 

Mean while in the dance Yoona was waiting for her father and he was later and that was odd. Yoona waited at the main door for his father when she saw Yunho and Eun walking outside of the dance and it looked like they were having a discussion.

 

"You didnt wanted to even take the year book photo! What? Are you embarrassed of me?" Eun said.

 

"If I was embarassed of you I wouldnt be here. Maybe I should hang out with Hana." Yunho said.

 

Eun then stopped talking and looked at Yunho walking, When Yunho notice that Eun wasnt walking beside him he turned around to see Eun looking at Yunho.

 

"Then go and hang out with Hana." Eun said and began to walk away.

 

Yunho grab Eun's wrist making her turned around.

 

"I was joking." Yunho said.

 

"Im sure you were." Eun said.

 

Eun snatch her wrist from Yunho's hand and just when Eun was going to walk away Yunho got in front on her and kissed.

 

 

Yoona was laughing at what happen to Yunho and Eun. Moments later Yunho and Eun walked to the dance. While Yoona waited for her father that was late she sat thinking about the dance with Changmin. Her eyes wondered around when her eyes landed on the black car with tinted windows outside the dance. She looked at the car suspiciously, the more she stare at the car the more scared she began to get. Eun began to walk to the dance again and thats when she heard the doors of the car being open, she turned around to see three man walking towards her she began to walk backwards and when the man started to walk faster she turned around and ran away.

 

 

As she ran the man followed her she began to stumble trying to take off her heals once her heals were off the threw them at them and kept on running. Lost in the building were the dance was Yoona wasnt thinking of giving up, she ran trying to loose the man but they kept on following her.

 

"HELP!" Yoona yelled.

 

She kept on running trying to call her father but he didnt pick up, she tried to call Changmin but his phone was off.

 

"Damn it! Do you know who I am?! Dont mess with me!" Yoona said while she kept on running.

 

Yoona reach the stairs that took her to the roof when she was about to open the door someone opened the door and it was one of the three guys. Yoona looked at him scared and all she could do was yelled. Moments later at the other side of the building were the dance were there were two more cars, the man hand Yoona by her arms walking her to a car while she tried to fight back but it was useless.

 

 

They drove off with Yoona.

 

Meanwhile Changming was finally were the business was going to take place but for him it was odd because the place was a warehouse in the middle of the woods. When the car parked Changmin a long with the other man got out of the car, Changmin looked around still not knowing why were they at that warehouse.

 

 

"I thought the business was going to take place in a meeting room not a warehouse, and why did we had to turned off our phones?" Changmin asked.

 

"Didnt your father told you not to ask any questions?" One of the man said.

 

Changmin got angry and walked right in front of the man who said that.

 

"Didnt you heard that I am in charge now? I have all the right to ask all the questions I want."

 

Did man didnt say anything he just walked away. Changmin looked around and began to walk to the warehouse but it was closed. He then herd some people yelling.

 

"Put the mask on! Now!"

 

Changmin didnt know what was going on so he got a bit scared seen all the people putting masks on.

 

"You dont have a mask?! Here!" A man said throwing a mask to Changmin.

 

Changmin then saw a car driving to the warehouse and the other man opening the doors to the warehouse.

 

"Hey! Put the mask on now!"

 

Changmin put the mask on fast and scared and he looked at the car drive inside the warehouse. Once inside the warehouse the other man closed the doors of the warehouse, the driver of the car who was also wearing a mask gave a small suitcase to Changmin and then walked away. Changmin looked at the suitcase he put the suitcase in a near by table and then opened the suitcase. Changmin took a step back in shock to see what was in the suitcase, there was a silver gun. Changmin turned around fast when he heard a car door being oppened, he saw two man holding a girl with her face cover with a sack, the girl was yelling and kicking, her hands were tied up on her back, the man sat her down on a chair in the middle of the warehouse. One of the man walked beside of the girl and removed the sack that was covering her face. Changmin almost fainted when he saw Yoona crying, her make up all ruined, her hair a mess and her eyes full of fear.

 

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! HELP!"

 

"Shut up!" A man yelled.

 

The man that yelled at Yoona began to walk towards her and he was about to hit her in the face when he was punch in the face by Changmin, the man fell to the ground and Changmin kept on punching him. The man pushed Changmin making Changmin stumble to the near by table, Changmin punch the man in the face and aim the silver gun at him.

 

 

"Dont... You dare... To put a hand on her. Or Ill swear Ill shoot you. Does everyone understand?! You put a hand on her and I will murder you!" Changmin yelled so that everyone could hear him.

 

Everyone looked at Changmin quite and Yoona was quite but in shock.

 

"Leave. Everyone!"

 

Everyone left the warehouse got in their cars and drove off and away leaving the warehouse, Changmin walked towards Yoona and looked at her.

 

"Are you okay?" Changmin said as he was going to touch her cheek.

 

Yoona moved her face crying. Changmin stood up and began to walk away.

 

"As long as I am here you wont get hurt." Changmin said leaving the warehouse.

 

Changmin was outside the warehouse were there was no one because all the man left the warehouse so everyone left and everywhere was empty, Changmin took his phone and began to call his father.

 

"Hello?"

 

"What is the meaning of this !!!!!!!! Wait until the police finds out!!!!!! How dare you do this to her and me!?!?!?!?!"

 

"Now now Changmin you dont need to threat me because I have full power on this business."

 

"Business?! BUSINESS?!"

 

"If you even think of telling the police about this Yoona will die. We just have to wait till her father is out of the hospital so he can pay so that Yoona is free."

 

"Hospital... What did you did to her father?!"

 

"Just knock him out so he couldnt pick up Yoona at the dance."

 

"You are crazy!"

 

"The good news is that you get to have my car."

 

Changmin's father then hung up. Changmin stood there with the phone on his ear in shock he then threw the phone on the ground and took off his mask, he began to get to angry and hurt, he began to breathe deeply trying to hold on his tears.

 

 

He then began to remember Yoona's eyes full of fear and thats when Changmin began to cry.

 

 

To be continue...

 

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.