►The Oh Siblings by gonexx

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH THREE||
Reviewer : Qilanove || Story : Click

 
 
Story Title: 3.5/5
The title of your story is the most important in very stories. Somehow your title was intriguing. It wasn't unique but what's important is how the title is connected to the story. So basically I think the title that you give to the story is okay but not too impressed .

Description and Foreword: 4/5
First of all, if you are going to use past tense, stick with it till the end. You might not want the stories become not consistent.
 
Characterization: 4.5/5
I think the characters' personalities are well-elaborated in the story. Even there were a few of times where I got confused . 
 
Plot: 4/5
Your plot was amazing. It is important to have a unique plot. This is very important. The theme, the meaning and the message that you want to show to the readers were all comes across the plot. Characterization also comes across the plot. The plot is the vehicle for characters to demonstrate their attitudes and etc. 
 
Consistency: 3.5/5 
I think it was consistent. The flow was good . The story was cliche so it was easy for me to catch up as I can follow what was going to happen next
 
Grammar and writing styles: 4.5/5
Umm your grammar are quite good and there were a few mistakes but I think you need to re-reading again.
 
Over-all enjoyment: 4.5/5 
The story was interesting, and the graphics were fine .It’s barely a breath-taking and I hope I have the two brothers like them.
 
 
By the way, thank you for requesting and sorry for the late review. I really have something to do and I put all of my efforts to finish your review. I might have aggressive words that might be offence you and seeking for an apology okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Reminder :

  • Don't forget to credit us and coment!
  • poster is not ours © to the owner