Chapter 1: The First Meeting

Love in Psych.... HIATUS

 

Chapter 1

 
2009

"Eun Ae, what are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be finishing your painting?” her friend Yunah said while picking up her things on the table. “I swear if you don’t start painting now, you wouldn’t make it in time for the submission.”

 

Eun Ae, noticing her friend for the first time, snapped out of her reverie and went back to the task of finishing her painting.

 

“Oh! Now I know. You’re staring at someone!” Yunah exclaimed.

 

“No! I’m doing no such thing. Are you finished yet?”

 

“Yes I am! And now finish your painting so we could eat. I’m starving. I’ll wait for in the hallway. It seems that I just saw someone I know and I want to have chitchat.” Yunah replied impatiently as she picked up her bag and her sketchbook.

 

“Ok. I’ll be in a minute.” she replied.

 

She focused on her painting and continued to draw but her mind is elsewhere. From time to time, she would glance at the window, beyond the trees and onto the benches. (This has been her routine for almost three weeks now since the start of the new season of the baseball league.) She just couldn’t take her eyes off him. He’s the most handsome guy she’d ever seen. His eyes show the intensity that could melt rock just by staring at it. Beyond that, she could sense the strength in him, the virility among those powerful arms. He could make a woman swoon just by holding her tight. But then, she could sense something different. Beneath the exterior of a manly façade, lies an aura of extreme sadness. She couldn’t help but wonder why she feels something like that in him.

 

“Oh my God! He’s looking in this way.” Did he see me staring at him? Oh no! I’d better finish this quickly and look for Yunah. Her heart is pounding heavily inside her chest. He couldn’t possibly be looking at me.

 

Donghae is still looking in her direction and she became uneasy. Left with no other choice, Eun Ae abruptly picked up her things on the table and stood up. She glanced one more time beyond the window and then went searching for her friend.

 

***

 

If anyone wants to look at the face of an angel, one would just stand beside him and look to the window at his left. He’d never seen a girl like her. Her smile is captivating; any man would fall for that.

 

“Would you just look at her? Isn’t she breathtaking?” Donghae’s eyes were filled with longing as he stared at the window on the nearby building.

 

“Who? The librarian?” his friend Eunhyuk squinted his eyes so he could see clearly.

 

“No! Not the librarian, she’s an old lady! See the girl in the window- the one on the second floor?

 

“Oh that girl!” his friend found at last.

 

“Yes, that girl. Do you know her?”

 

“She’s in our department. You don’t know her?” Eunhyuk couldn’t hide his incredulity over Donghae’s inquiry. “Surely you’ve seen her somewhere in our building.”

 

“If I have seen her, I wouldn’t have bothered to ask you who she is.” Donghae replied, somewhat hurt by his friend’s reaction.

 

“Oh well. That’s Eun Mi. Kim Eun Mi. She’s a second year student and a member of the tennis club.”

 

“How’d you know all that?” Donghae was amazed by his friend’s knowledge about the girl.

 

“She’s popular here. C’mon Hae! Where have you been, in the land of the dinosaurs?” Hyuk blurted out, not believing Donghae’s innocence of the girl.

 

Donghae could see that his friend is shocked with him asking for what should be “obvious” to all people now. How come I don’t know anything about her? It’s possible that I’ve passed by her sometime before…

 

“I want to meet her.” Donghae declared as he placed his arm on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

“That’s it?! You want to meet her?!” Eunhyuk replied. He couldn’t believe what Donghae is trying to do.

 

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

 

“You think you’ll just march up and then talk to her? Hah! I tell you, there are so many guys out there waiting for the chance to meet her. I wouldn’t be surprised if you get trampled on.”

 

“Hey Donghae!” the captain of the baseball team called out. “Practice at 4 p.m. on the field. Be there!”

 

“Yup! I’ll be there. See you.” Donghae called out too as he turned back to Eunhyuk.

 

“But you’re going to help me, right?”

 

“Help you on what?!” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Help me meet her. Oh c’mon, please! You’ll help me, right. You’ll help me. I know you’ll do. C’mon now. Please… I promise I’ll buy you lunch for a month.

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes sparkled like diamonds. “Ok! I’ll have free lunch for the whole month. That’s a deal. I’ll have your word for it.”

 

“Yes, you have my word.”

 

“See you at class then. I’ll just pass by the bookstore to buy something.” Eunhyuk got his bags and then turned to leave.

 

“Yeah, see you!”

 

Donghae’s spirit soared. He felt like a boy having a crush on a girl for the first time. He felt like he was walking on clouds. What am I thinking? I’m just like a kid! Well who cares about being an infatuated kid? If behaving like this means being stamped as weakling, so be it! I don’t care at all!

 

A movement at the window on the third floor jarred his infatuated thoughts. He thought he just saw someone that looks a lot like Eun Mi. Was that Eun MI? But I just saw her on the second floor! Oh boy! Maybe I’m just seeing things. Maybe, this feeling I have for Eun Mi makes me see things. I think I’m seeing her everywhere I look!

 

He laughed at his own stupid thoughts and then shrugged them off immediately. He stood up, picked up his bag and then went to his class.

 

***

 

“What should I do with this one?!” Eun Mi is getting impatient while answering her Biology problem.

 

“Aaaaarrrggghhh!! For goodness sake! I took up architecture. Don’t tell me I’d be having my majors in Biology?!” Eun Mi cried out while resisting the urge to pull at her own hair.

 

“Ssshhh!!! Lower down your voice or the professor will hear you!” Sun Mi whispered, her voice barely perceptible for fear of getting caught by their scary professor.

 

Eun Mi barely heard her best friend’s warning as she continued to rant and rave at the drawing of the skeletal system of the frog in front of her.

 

“I just couldn’t stand this! Here I am trying to figure out if these little bones here are also called ‘phalanges’ as that of the human hand and with barely fifteen minutes left to finish this test! Aaaaarrrggghhh!! I’ll go pray to all churches if at the end of the semester I would be able to get a grade of 3.00 here in this subject. I really hate this one!” she nearly tore her test paper because of exasperation.

 

“Eun Mi calm down. You wouldn’t even get a grade of 3.00 if you continue to initiate a war with your poor little frog. Just answer the damn questions and be done with it.” Even Sun Mi is getting exasperated because of their exam.

 

“Five more minutes! Finalize your answers. Ms. Kim and Ms. Cho, are you two finish yet? It seems like you do more talking than answering questions.” Their professor quirked an eyebrow over the two of them.

 

“We’re almost finish sir. We were just rechecking our answers.” Sun Mi answered their professor.

 

“C’mon Eun Mi! Just write down whatever comes to your mind! You barely have three minutes left.”

 

“Oh just be quiet Sun Mi! I can’t concentrate when you’re there rushing my overworked brain.” Again, the urge to pull at her hair makes her fingers itch.

 

“Time’s up! Please pass your papers to the center then forward.” The professor announced as he stood up at the front of the class.

 

“Oh no! My poor little froggie! There were some parts I wasn’t able to answer. Oh well…” Eun Mi sighed, “I did my best. Oh my God! I think my brain is all dried up. I’ve never been this exhausted in my entire life! This is even worse than playing tennis. I wish my sister could sit here and do this. She’s good with stuffs like these.”

 

“Just admit it Eun Mi, you didn’t study your lessons last night. That’s why you are having a hard time answering those questions.’ Her friend interjected at her complaints.

 

“Well that’s because our dear captain got all fired up smashing tennis balls at us while he’s serving. He even wants us to practice till 8 p.m.!” Eun Mi snapped.

 

“Aaawwww! You poor thing…”

 

“I know!” Eun Mi replied

 

Sun Mi stood and stretch her arms. She was working out her muscles at her shoulders when she suddenly glanced at the window. She saw a bunch of guys having a thorough discussion then after some time, she suddenly gasped, “Don’t look at he window, Eun Mi! Someone’s staring at you!

 

“Huh? What makes you think someone’s staring at me?” puzzled over her friend’s reaction.

 

“Those guys are staring in our direction!” Sun Mi pointed to the boys on the benches.

 

“Maybe they’re staring at you.” Eun Mi replied.

 

“They couldn’t possibly be staring at me because they can’t see me through their line of vision. You see, I’m completely hidden behind this closed window. You’re the only one they could see from there.” Sun Mi explained as she tried once more to glance outside the window.

 

Eun Mi carefully glanced at the group of boys huddled together among the cluster of trees. Once in a while, one of the guys would glance in her direction. She tried to look over her shoulder to see if there’s someone that’s also in his line of vision but all of their other classmates have gone to their respective classes. He surely is looking at me…

 

“Do you know him?” Eun Mi asked Sun Mi.

 

“No I don’t. But I think I did see him somewhere here in our building.”

 

“I hope he’s also taking up architecture.” Eun Mi cast a swift hopeful glance in the guy’s direction.

 

“Oh c’mon Eun Mi. You couldn’t possible be attracted to him that fast. You don’t know him.” Sun Mi interjected her friend’s budding admiration for the guy.

 

“Well I don’t know him YET.” Eun Mi replied excitedly.

 

“Oh my… I don’t like the aura coming out of you now.”

 

“What do you mean?” Eun Mi asked.

 

“I don’t like it when you get so excited over a guy. It makes me worry.” throwing a worried glance outside the window.

 

“Sunnie, I just want to meet him, that’s all.”

 

“Right! You just want to meet him. Then after that, you’ll have a few dates, then you’ll go on a steady, then- that is-” Sun Mi realized that she was about to blurt something unnecessary but, out of respect for her friend, she didn’t continue to voice out her opinions.

 

“Sunnie, I know what you’re thinking but please stop it. You’re overreacting.”

 

“I’m just worried about you. Most guys nowadays are not worthy to be trusted. Once they get the thing they want from you, they’ll leave you.” Sun Mi looked at Eun Mi patiently while trying hard to make her friend realize her rash actions.

 

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me. And besides, you’ll be there with me always. You could just poke me in the ribs if I’m doing something out of bounds.” Eun Mi assured her friend while patting her shoulder.

 

“You bet! I’ll do just that and more. I wouldn’t let him hurt you, not ever. Do you understand me?”

 

“Yes ma’am, I do!” Eun Mi laughingly reassured her friend.

 

“C’mon let’s go grab something to eat. I’m starving.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be right at you. I’ll just fix my things.” Eun Mi replied.

 

Eun Mi knew that Sun Mi is just worried about her. She had been to previous heartaches and neither of those was she able to cope up well without the help of her friend. Sun Mi doesn’t want anything bad to happen to her. She smiled over her friend’s predicament. She really knows me well.

 

Even with Sun Mi worrying about the guy’s true intentions, Eun Mi couldn’t sense anything bad from him. He is not like her previous boyfriends who were liars and cheaters. She could see the truth in him- truth that is enough for her to admire him. Well, if he had scruples enough to get to know me, I may even give him the pleasure of introducing myself to him.

 

For the last time, she glanced again at the spot outside the windows. The guys were already walking towards the architecture building. She watched him chatting with his friends until they disappeared into the main entrance. Oh well, I hope I could meet him sometime. She picked up her bag and called out to Sun Mi, “Let’s go.” Walking side by side they went out of the room and towards the cafeteria.

 

***

 

“So who’s the guy you’ve been staring at?” Yun Ah asked curiously over her plate of spaghetti and meatballs. They were at the cafeteria having their snacks before they go to their next class. “Maybe I know him and then I could have you two meet each other.”

 

“I told you, I wasn’t staring at anyone.” Eun Ae lied.

 

“You know Ae-ah, you’re not a very good liar. Because when you do, your nose turns a bit red.” Yun Ah countered in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Does it?” Eun Ae tried to look at her nose in her compact.

 

“Yes it does. See your nose? It looks like a tomato.” Yun Ah said while trying hard not to laugh at her friend.

 

“Fine, you win! I was staring at someone.” She knows she couldn’t hide anything from her friend so might as well tell her the truth.

 

“I don’t know his name, but I know he’s in the baseball team.” Eun Ae started her tale about the guy. “The first time I saw him, it was three weeks ago during the start of the new season of the baseball league. I was at the grounds having my painting when I saw them having their practice-“

 

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait up! You say he’s a member of the baseball team?! THE baseball team?!” Yun Ah cut her friend off. “Oh my God! You really did say he’s member of the baseball team…”

 

“What? Is there something wrong? It looks like you’ve swallowed something that's not good.” This time, Eun Ae countered in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Well, for one, my boyfriend is a member of the baseball team, and two, I’m kind of acquainted with some of his co-members. What’s his position in the field?” Yun Ah is getting excited over the circumstances.

 

“Well, I did see him pitch the ball, so I assumed he’s the pitcher.”

 

“The pitcher?! You’re in-love with the pitcher?!” It was a near shout so most of the people in the cafeteria turned to look at them.

 

“Yunnie! You don’t have to blurt that out in public!” Eun Ae whispered to Yun Ah, looking worriedly around them

 

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t believe it! That pitcher is my boyfriend’s best buddy. They’re always together; well, at least, when I see them. His name is Donghae, Lee Donghae. Oh my God! You have to meet him. I admit he’s really cute and he’s so cool! I mean, most of the girls here in the university have a crush on him. Some of them follow him everywhere he goes. It’s kind of scary and Donghae did admit it one time to Hyukie that someone’s stalking him. Oh well, I’ll ask Hyuk to help me get the two of you meet. I’m so excited!” She glanced at Eun Mi and noticed that she was not that happy with what she said.

 

“What? You don’t like the idea?” Yun Ah asked.

 

“Yunnie, I appreciate the effort you put into this, but I guess I’m contented on the way things are. I mean, I don’t want him to know my feelings for him. It’s enough for me that I’m free to look at him even if he doesn’t know anything about me. I’m happy when I could just place him in my paintings and put as many colors as I can. I’m contented that in every step of the way, I could capture him in his strongest and weakest through my paintings. And besides, he wouldn’t notice somebody like me. He couldn’t possibly fall in love with me.”

 

“Oh Eun Ae. You don’t have to say those kinds of things. Donghae is not like that. He’s friendly to everyone.” Yun Ah assured her friend.

 

“I know. And that’s what I like most about him but like what I said, I’m contented. I’m very thankful to you that at least I was able to know his name. I’m really happy about that.” Eun Ae countered in a soft voice.

 

“Yuki… You really are a strong person. You could easily hide your feelings like that. If I could be you, I don’t think I could do it at all.”

 

“You see, it’s not really a noble thing to do.” Eun Ae said. “I would be lying if I say that it’s not hard. It really is. I just don’t know how I could bear it.”

 

“You’ve got a lot of courage, that’s what it is.” Yun Ah replied

 

“Thanks! I would take that as a compliment.”

 

“It’s meant to be one.” Yun Ah countered.

 

Their lunch progressed with more tales about Donghae. They lost track of time and just as lunch was about to end, Eun Mi and Sun Mi walked up to them and greeted them.

 

“Hi Eun Ae! Hi Yun Ah!” The new arrivals greeted them.

 

“Oh hi!” Yun Ah replied. “You’re having your lunch?”

 

“Yes. We had just gone from our Biology class and decided to replenish our brain for a bit. That Biology professor is so horrible!” Eun Mi countered while they took their seats on the same table with Eun Ae and Yun Ah.

 

“I hope you did well on your exam.” Eun Ae asked Eun Mi

 

“Oh c’mon! You know I’m not good at stuffs like that. I had hoped that you could have taken the exam for me because you’re very good at this. I just hope I could pass this subject.” Eun Mi said, feeling at a loss for her upcoming grades in the subject.

 

“Then I think you should study more for that. You have to balance your time. Don’t devote most of it in playing tennis. You have to focus on your studies, too.” Eun Ae advised.

 

“Yes I know. Oh well, what’s there to eat this time?

 

“We had spaghetti and meatballs. I think it’s somehow delicious.” Yun Ah replied, preparing to leave.

 

“What? Wait! You’re leaving?”

 

“Yes. We have our next class right after lunch.” Eun Ae countered while gathering her things.

 

“Oh, I see. I thought we could eat together…”

 

“Maybe some other time. So, we got to go! Bye!” Eun Ae and Yun Ah said together as they were about to leave.

 

“So what would you like to have?” Sun Mi asked Eun Mi later after the two had disappeared in to the cafeteria exit.

 

“I think I would have the spaghetti and meatballs. How about you?”

 

“I’ll just have a burger.” Sun Mi replied then went to the counter to have their order.


”So, what will you do about Donghae?” Sun Mi asked sometime later while they are having their lunch.

 

“I don’t know. I couldn’t just barge in on him and introduce myself. Don’t you think that’s kind of awkward?”

 

“Well, I didn’t say you’d be the one to make the first move. I’m just asking what your plans are so, you know, we could make a strategy.”

 

“You know, since he’s somewhat conveying his intentions through the way he looks, maybe he wants to get to know me and meet me.”

 

“And then?”

 

“And then, well, I’ll just let nature take its course. I’ll just wait for him to have the initiative to come to me and get to know me. I don’t have to rush things up.” Eun Mi explained.

 

“You have a point there. Maybe sometime later, he’ll come around and ask for you.” Sun Mi agreed.

 

“I hope so.” Eun Mi replied over a mouthful of spaghetti. “I mean, I hope he wouldn’t take that long to accomplish that. I don’t think I could wait that much.”

 

“Patience is a virtue, my dear. Don’t worry. That will come in time.”

 

“That’s what I really hope, Sun Mi.” Eun Mi countered and then finished her lunch.

 

***

 

“C’mon Hae, hurry up!” Eunhyuk blurted out while shoving his drawing materials on his bag. “We’ll be late for practice!”

 

“I’m almost done, Hyuk. Just a sec!” Donghae retorted while adding a few touches on his blueprint for the building design.

 

“I swear, if you don’t hurry up, I’ll kill you! You know how it is when we’re late for practice! Fifty push-ups, man! Fifty! I don’t want to do a fifty. If you want to do some fifty, that’s fine by me!” Eunhyuk couldn’t hide his anxiety over the forthcoming punishment.

 

“Ok! I’m done! Hyuk, please stop your nagging, ok. We’ve still got, I think, ten minutes.”

 

“Ten minutes my ! The field is way over the farthest building from here. We couldn’t make it even if we run!” Eunhyuk retorted.

 

“Fine! Fine! I’m coming! I promise Hyuk, if you don’t stop your worrying, I wouldn’t keep my promise about the whole month free lunch.” Donghae threatened, making Eunhyuk’s eyes widen in shock.

 

“Just like I said Hae, we’ve still got ten minutes. We have plenty of time for a nice walk in the school grounds.”

 

Donghae laughed over his friend’s sudden change of heart. “Hey! I was the one who pointed out about the ten minutes!” Donghae chided.

 

“Fine, fine! Just hurry up, will you?

 

They emerged from the Architecture Building and walked towards the covered lane. Unfortunately, the lane is jam-packed with students walking to their respective classes so Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to change direction and headed straight to the school grounds.

 

“It’s better if we take this way. We couldn’t possibly come out from those students that easily.” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

“Ok.” Donghae replied.

 

They skipped onto the flower boxes that lined the covered lane and then jog-walked onto the grassy grounds. The school grounds were littered with students from the Arts Department, each and every one of them immersed on their own painting. If I haven’t studied Architecture, I would have taken up Fine Arts, instead.

 

They continued their walk towards the baseball field when suddenly he saw someone out of the corner of his eye. He glanced sideward to have a second look, and then nearly stumbled onto Eunhyuk when she saw the girl. She has her back onto him so he couldn’t see her face. But what had struck him the most was the fact that she resembles a lot like Eun Mi- her built, the hair color and the way it curls at the ends, even its length… It’s all like Eun Mi! The only thing that differs is their style of clothing. How come she’s here in the grounds doing some painting...?

 

“Hey! Oh, please! C’mon! Hurry up! We don’t have that much time left!” Eunhyuk shouted who have almost reached the men’s locker room when he realized that Donghae had stopped to look at something.

 

“Yes! I’m coming!” Donghae replied.

 

He hurried onto the men’s locker room and quickly changed clothes. He was taking off his shirt when the thought suddenly struck him again. He couldn’t shrug off the nagging feeling that something’s amiss with the circumstances. Was that really Eun Mi? But it’s not possible! I saw her on our building this morning and she’s wearing our department uniform. Who’s that girl?

 

“Donghae! Five minutes!” Their captain shouted just outside the men’s locker room.

 

“Yes! I’ll be right at the field!”

 

His mind drifted back to the girl on the grounds. Well maybe she just looks a lot like Eun Mi. Yeah! Maybe I was just imagining things…

 

Donghae immediately changed into his baseball clothes and proceeded to the baseball field to start the practice.

 

***

 

“Here you go.” Yun Ah handed the soda to Eun Ae. “The line was so long when I got there in the cafeteria, I couldn’t ease my way to the counter.” Aisa grumbled.

 

“That’s ok Yunnie. Thank you very much!” Both girls took a sip from their sodas.

 

“Aaaahhhh! It’s really nice to have a cold drink after a gruesome and tiring day. And it’s really nice to be sitting here in the school grounds watching people from everywhere.” Yun Ah exclaimed after sitting comfortably on the grass.

 

“You bet! And I was just about to start my sketch when you came. You could think of a lot of subjects just by looking at the people around us.” Eun Ae agreed.

 

“Yes it is.” Yun Ah took another sip when a thought suddenly crossed her mind.

 

“Oh wait! I remember, Eunhyuk told me earlier that they will have a practice this afternoon on the baseball grounds. Donghae will be there. Who knows, you two could meet suddenly.” Yun Ah is getting excited over the possibility of the two meeting up.

 

“Yunnie, I’ve already told you a while ago, I don’t want to meet him. It’s ok this way. It’s ok that we don’t meet. In that way, there are no complications, no pressures.”

 

“Yes, yes. I know. You want things to be “safe”. But let me ask you something, how do you know that there will be complications if and only if you two suddenly get acquainted? I mean, how would you know if you’re not going to try, right?”

 

“Yunnie, I couldn’t explain it to you fully. It’s complicated. Just try to understand me ok.” Eun Ae pleaded to her friend.

 

“Well, what are friends for but to try to understand each other?”

 

“Thanks Yun Ah.” Eun Ae pinned a bright smile on her face.

 

“You’re welcome my dear.”

 

***

 

“C’mon Donghae, give him a strike!” His teammates called out.

 

Donghae glanced at the man on-bat and carefully studied him. He’s somewhat tall so he could easily give him a strike. He saw his catcher making instructions with his fingers on different points on his face, but Donghae has a plan. Taking his time, he glanced around the field. One man on the second and another on the first… This should be easy…

 

He walked around the pitcher’s plate while carefully readjusting the gloves on his left hand. He came to a stop just a few inches beyond the plate and immediately positioned himself for the throw. With his left foot in front of the right, he raised his left knee just above the level of his waist. He raised his arms as a signal for his throw, then, with all his strength, he threw the ball with speed as fast as the bullet. The ball flew into a swift arc high up in the air before it landed squarely on the player’s bat. Swinging the bat with the strength of a bear, the man on-bat suspended the ball high up into the air, making it easy for Donghae to catch it without difficulty. The players on the bases weren’t given time to advance to another base because Donghae had already secured the ball in his gloves making them all out. Shouts of hooray were heard in the field while slapping each and every member of the winning team on the backs of their heads.

 

“Good job, Donghae! That was very good!” Their coach commended.

 

“Ok boys! Have a break for 15 minutes. When we come back, it’s ‘payback’ time for the losing team.” Their coach called out.

 

“Yes! At least we’ll have a break for a short while. I’m so dried up! You did a really good job back there, Donghae. No one in the team could ever do that.” Eunhyuk exclaimed

 

“Thanks man but there’s no need for a lot of praises. If I could do it, anybody could do it, too!”

 

“Well yeah. I guess.” He replied.

 

They walked towards the entrance of the locker rooms. Some of the students from the different sports events are coming out of their own locker rooms so the hallway is filled with students passing by.

 

“Hey, let’s grab something to drink from the vendo.” Eunhyuk called out Donghae.

 

They were heading towards the corner when a group of girls in tennis uniforms emerged from the bend in the hallway, carrying their tennis rackets while discussing something important. Donghae didn’t have time to avoid himself from crashing onto the girl and bumped her squarely in the front. The two stumbled onto the floor making the girl land perfectly on top of Donghae. He immediately righted himself from the collision and apologized profusely to the girl. When he looked up, he saw the shocked expression written all over the girl’s face. Later did he realize that the girl he bumped into was the girl he’d always dreamed of. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

comments are LOVE!!!!

..::♥majonashi♥::..