Uknown3

Unknown

Part 3


Back to Jessica's Pov:

          While walking outside the school i saw my little sister Krystal holding my launch box and waving like an idiot, i feel shy because their's a few students looking at her and now i slowly looking on the floor and hide my face to them and get what Krystal is holding and walk out as fast i can to go to the canteen, i'll just text her and thanking her to this launch box that she gave me...

(Txt) im sorry if i had to go back immediately my sister, you know i don't want people would stare on us, hope you understand me, I Love You Krys always remember that and i really thank you to this food, i'll promise i will buy your favorite stuff toy when i got home... Thank you and sorry 

Love love Jessi Unnie (send...)


             While im heading to the canteen, im still thinking of the new girl that i meet before she's  really familiar to me, i m shock when i meet her eyes and the way she smile. She really looks like a character that i read on my previous pocket book, she's really funny, and i like it, OMG! Now i cant stop myself thinking of her and the funny thing that she did makes me wanted to laugh but i hide it cause i know she's really shy and felt embarrass(^_^) .. I even still smiling though i cant see her again... I need to stay calm because my friends will going to ask me again and again... 


Hyoyeon waving her hand and i see them sitting waiting for me to come to them. 

Where have you been? Hyoyeon ask, i said krystal bought me this launch box and she wants me to eat this all but i dont think i could finish this because im not that really hungry i said then Sooyoung said, Im available!! Just gave it to me jess... Well the shikshin is here so lets dig in.. (^_^) ... 


When we go back to our room, theirs a professor waiting for the rest of the student to come and said that we don't have classes this afternoon because all of the professor's had a meeting... So that means we can go home early...

Then Hyoyeon said.. Guys don't you think its too early to go back home?.. Why should we walk and tour this building i guess theirs a good place in here where we could have our private place to hung on... What do you think? 

Well, its ok for me. Said sunny and Sooyoung

While Seohyun wants to go to the library and me i want too but im tired of walking i just say that I will accompany seohyun  to the library then they all nod and bid goodbye to each other...

While walking Seohyun and i had our own privacy me im still continuing my book that I've read while Seohyun she's finding where the library was... 

Unnie.. I found it!, atlast!! Hehehe 


While seohyun answering her assignments, she ask me something that i didn't expect that she saw me talking to the new girl lately... 

Unnie... I saw you talking with a girl lately and i can see that your smiling to her... Id never thought that your too warm to her... Is the two of you know each other??

Anniyo, i really don't know her seo, she was blocking my way when I've got to follow you guys and she ask me where the guidance office was... Then im just helping her... 


But unnie i see you smiling to her... Why is that? 

Hmm... Because ... I don't know maybe because shes smiling to me too.. And i think shes a good person..

Arraso unnie, i think i've seen her before... When we were on highschool... Maybe? ... I just cant see her clearly but i think i know her... And im happy for you unni, i can see in your eyes that your smiling that i never seen it before  and Hope that you will meet her again... Said Seohyun (^_^) 

I just smile at her and thinking ( how i wish i could see her again, i forgot to even ask her name).

while i continue my reading... Theirs a part of it says " love can be seen if you had to close your eyes and turn three times then you had to open your eyes in a slow motion till the first person that you've seen will be your true love " i don't know if this is true but it seems that i like it.