Unknown 2

Unknown

April 2, 2014

 

😟😟😐😐😮😮😮 0_0 ?? I dont know why but i really cant believe what I've seen right now ... Are they my friends ? I wanted to laugh  at them but im afraid and shy because of the people who still staring at my friends wearing a big eye glesses ( but its Cute ) .. Till everyone laughing on us and someone said Wow! I cant believe we have the five nerds group here.. Hahaha!!! Still laughing... 

Ive got piss of what they said to us. i stare at the guy who said those to us and i gave him my cold death glare that everyone got scared i dont know that some of them staring on me tooo and they look to the other side and got silent... Well i don't care! 

Back to my friends, yah! Guys, why are you wearing that weird glasses? Are you making fun of me? Or insulting me ? I said cold as ever but i really am not mad to them actually im just curious why are they wearing those?


Sorry unnie, you know sometimes i wear this eye glasses when we have To study, i really don't want to wear it  but this 3unnie's wanted me to wear it... Said seohyun with a sad face and pouty lips... 

Well, little Seohyun, i not mad at you so don't be sad anymore, i smile to her, and back to the three, 

Now, you three, is their is  someone could explain it to me??

Sunny Said, well at the past were in highschool many people bullying you and it hurts us to see you get hurt thats why we wear this because we don't want you to experience it again thats why we did this... .??

I know that you really care for me, but please take off that things that your wearing and i really don't care to anyone of them, im happy to had you guys... Let's Go,   we still have time to talk about it later so see yah at the canteen?? i ask them then they just nodded their heads while smilling...

 

Part 2


Jessi's Friend's


Seohyun : maknae in the group, simple, kind, friendly and also genius like Jessi she's more close too sunny.

Sunny Lee :  Friendly, caring and kind. Dorky sometimes and she's more matured to the five of them.

Choi Sooyoung : the taller in the group and shikshin she love to eat a lot but has a perfect body. She's friendly too, kind and understanding person.

Kim Hyoyeon : the dancer of the group, funny to the five of them, she makes her friends happy. She's friendly and kind.

 

Tiffany Hwang

          I am Tiffany Hwang.. Who secretly admire jessica when we were on high school. Im a known singer and a model in north korea but i live here in south korea to finish my studies. My father wanted me to hide my identity to protect me by the press and also by my fans thats why i need to keep my secret. And also my father wanted me to finish my studies before continuing my career. My family own the Hwang fashion industry where my father wanted me to be a model and to manage it as soon as i graduated in college,  but as of now i need to finish my studies first being a fashion designer. 

          I liking jessica when we first met on high school i'am a transferee back then and i notice her that she's very weird and i've got curious about her,     I don't really know that i really felt something inside of me that i really cant stop myself likin her. All of her classmates bullying her but not to her friends being a nerd. But i don't really care about them, i just wanted to know who is Jessica, i want her to be my friend but we're just a schoolmate, i don't even know how to make friends with her because she's too silent type of person and she don't even know me. If im going to introduce myself to her maybe she 's thinking that i m stalking her, in the end of our high school life i never got her being a friend of her... Its really sad for me that i don't even have a gut's  to even say something to her before we separate to each other... 

Now here i am facing the beginning of being a college student.  and until now i never forget Jessica, wishing that i would see her here in this SM university. While walking on the way of the guidance office i saw five girls walking while talking to each other and thinking that I've seen them before, now that i remember everything. I saw her again, the one that I've been looking and missing for so long My Jessica Jung, the nerd as always but has a beauty inside and outside of her,. I really cant believe that I've seen her here and i never let go my eyes of her.. I felt that im in froze that i cant even move my body to other direction until they coming towards me, i don't know what to do by now... 

Please help me lord...  


I look down and walk slowly not until i stop because someone was in front of me, i really cant move properly, then here it goes, i slowly looking up i see her near to me for the first time and she put down the book that shes reading and look up to me instead... I really got froze again and our eyes meet, as the time goes by, she talk first, hey! Are you okey? Now i snap out of my thought's and answer her, i am ok.. Im sorry... I said cause i don't know what to say anymore... Then she said its ok, now if you'll excuse me i need to go now cause my friends already leaving me behind, she said,.. I just nodding my head and giving her my shy smile..

While she's walking again, i grab her hand before she could say something i said sorry again, and i ask her immediately, where is the guidance office here? I let go of her hands and she's looking at me, she said, Oh! do you read that sign? And pointing to the top of the door back to me that is signing ( Guidance Office) i really felt embarrass  of what i did to her and not looking at her properly and said... Sorry, i didn't know that im here already, its really embarrassing... She laugh a little and said, your funny... Well do you have something to ask again? Cause i really need to go now... She said i just nod again and bow  thank you... I use my killer smile to her and she smile again and said goodbye and enjoy your staying here... See yah! And walks away... Following her friends...

I still feel embarrass what happen lately when i slowly entering the guidance office...