002

Tell me about it

The next day, at school, they went separately. Kyungsoo was the first one to reach the school, and Bomi was fetched by her parents. She sent him a message and Kyungsoo understood it. As she was coming inside the classroom, she saw her bestfriend with another student. He was focus on teaching his classmate with the math problems. Well, he was the highest so he knew it all. Bomi placed her things in her table and looks at Kyungsoo's direction. As soon as he got finished with teaching, he glanced at Bomi's seat and found her there. 

"You're here and you didn't even call me" Kyungsoo said,

"Sorry you were busy tutoring our classmate and I didn't want to bother. Hehe" Bomi replied while she walks towards Kyungsoo's seat and sat beside him.

"Have you brought your usb? I'm going to report later at our English Class" Kyungsoo said, scratching his head.

"Why? Where's yours?"

"I left it hang at my computer and I forgot because I did so many stuffs."

"Yes, I brought it. I'm always your duplicate, dumb kid."

"And you're dumber" 

Both sticks their tongue out, and Kyungsoo make faces after and Bomi just laughed at how ugly it is. Then the bell rang and there, they started the class. Students going back to their own seats.

"Good morning class. I guess there will be one student reporting for today's period" The teacher said and Kyungsoo raised his hand and is completely ready as he smiled, Bomi was holding the usb. He walked towards Bomi's seat and took the usb from her hand and went in front to report his project.

In the english class, the policy rule is to speak in English. It may seem not perfect but they almost got it, they understand well and they know how to construct on their own. As Kyungsoo spoke in English, his fellow classmates were amazed with his English skills. The report consumed the whole period and as expected, the teacher gave him the highest score, just equal to Bomi's score as well. The bell rang and it's time for lunch! Bomi and Kyungsoo packed their bags and walked their way to the cafeteria. There are actually a lot of students in the cafeteria right now. After getting their food, 

“Bomi-ah, where do you plan to go to college?” Kyungsoo asked her while they are walking to find a table at the cafeteria.

“I still don’t know yet, you know wherever you are, I’ll always be there. I don’t want to have another best friend. I can’t lose you.” Bomi replied. Kyungsoo looked at her, he was touched and his smile could tell it all.

Soon they found a table and ate their lunch together. So they are known as the brain masters because they top all the exams. It’s not just that, they also do sports but Bomi is more confident with that but Kyungsoo is a bit shy that’s why he got qualified with Track and Field. A lot of their fellow schoolmates envy them both. They even think that they are a couple.

"Yah! I'm jealous at their friendship."

The two would just smile at the compliment they were hearing from the other table. 

"Gosh, they're both smart. They are meant for each other."

The two pretended to vomit at that compliment but snickered at it after. 

After lunch, they walked through the hallways of the classroom and Bomi was seeing something. It was a group of guys that Bomi is admiring a long time. No wonder she used to be a fangirl of this group. She shakes Kyungsoo's arm and he looks weirdly at her. 

"What?"

"Those guys and kai.."

She squeals inside, but Kyungsoo just chuckled at her actions.

"Watch me." 

He approached the group and pulled Kai together with him.

"Kai, this is Bomi. She is your fangirl and she's like shaking me so hard awhile ago."

"Oh hi, Bomi."

"K-kai.. Hello."

"She has a crush on you. Or she's in love with you."

Bomi hate it whenever Kyungsoo reveals anything about her. From the start, she shouldn't have told him about her crush. Bomi sees Kai smirking at her. And she could only smile back. But then Kai spoke,

"Nice to meet you. Hang out with me some times." 

Bomi was shocked to hear that from Kai and soon she smiled to return the offer from him. "Okay, I will. Also with my bestfriend." Kai smiled and winked at her. Inside, Bomi melted with that wink and she bowed lightly. Kyungsoo could just have these weird looks at her.

"Oh you seem happy."

"Tss.. whatever! I planned to tell it on the prom and you ruined it."

 

--

 

4 hours had passed, on their way home, Bomi keep punching Kyungsoo’s arm because of what he did. He was just laughing at Bomi right now.

 

“Yah, Yoon Bomi, I’m not going to make it to class tomorrow if you keep doing this.”

 

“Then why did you even tell him?” Now Bomi whined like a baby, Kyungsoo found it cute.

 

“I never knew you would be in love like this, Yoon Bomi”

 

“It’s just a crush, not love”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. At least you won’t get shy around him whenever you see him. That is fine. You’re not going to be awkward anymore.”

 

Bomi just let out a breath; Kyungsoo placed his arm around her shoulder and lightly patting her arm. Bomi was the first to reach her house, he bid goodbye to her and went on his way home alone.