Window of Love 2

Love is an open door

Kris and Dorre were leaving down the hallway when she asked him if they could head over to her place for lunch and study. He wasn’t doing anything for the next few hours so he was down to her invitation. They met up at her apartment on the other side of Balton in Lake Mary. Even though it was a rainy day, the 60’s modern architecture was amazing and she had this cool place right on top of a Greek sports bar.

She made some tasty grilled cheese sandwiches and mushroom soup and they got down to studying as they munched on some lunch. They started to get bored with studying after a bit and started talking more and about random stuff that had nothing to do with Chinese. They eventually got on the topic of relationships.

She had told Kris before she was on and off with this guy Sehun, but things were definitely off right now and they were on a break. Kris went on about how he still had nothing going on and how he was kinda bummed that he can’t get back in the game. Though he could say he had some nice hookups in the mean time. That got her attention and the topic quickly moved to .

Dorre was going on about how the with Sehun used to be good but thing had really started to go to .

Kris said “?”

“ no!” she retorted.

“The is just meaningless. There’s no spark, no passion. We’re just flailing about like two Teletubbies that fell over.” Dorre explained, taking another bite of sandwich inside .

 Kris laughed at her clever illustration. He told her some of his hookups were pretty awful, though maybe not tipped over children’s television characters bad, and some of them were actually pretty amazing. She told him she likes a guy who could keep up with her, if he couldn’t last he’s not coming back.

He told her he was a big fan of oral and how he like to stay down there until they kicked him in the head, no matter how long it took or how many times she got off. As Kris shared this, he noticed she was shifting her weight on the couch. Her nostrils started to flare and she told him Sehun had no idea what he was doing down there and had never managed to get her off her with his mouth. Kris told her he once got a girl off four times in a row. At that, she bit her lip and her eyes widened. This was starting to get interesting. Kris asked her if she had ever had an from oral. 

“Yeah, this one guy would give me them a while back. It was amazing; he really knew what he was doing. He went at it hard and fast, but every time I got close, he changed it up. Fast, slow, really fast again, then horribly slow. By the time I finally got there, I would feel like I left my body: sometimes I had difficulty comprehending what I was feeling”, she gushed. “But, that was like, two years ago and all I have is the memory”, she added.

Kris decided to go for broke. “This studying is getting boring. I’ve got an idea, how about we make a memory?”

Dorre looked at Kris with a worrying and unsure expression. He leaned forward and she started to lean a bit, Kris took her head in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips. That gentleness was quickly disregarded as she responded with a kiss of immense passion. As things got really hot and her tongue found its way into his mouth, Kris pushed her on her back and started to find all those special spots on her neck and earlobe. Kris pulled out the tie on her loose, summery halter dress and lowered the front to reveal some very cheerful he couldn’t help but taste.

As Kris s, she started to lift his shirt and Kris broke contact with those nubs as he helped her take it off. She took that moment Kris got off her to shimmy the rest of the way out of her dress. Kris took off his jeans and she reached over to feel his junk over his boxers.

“God, I’m gonna have some fun with that!” she said awkwardly loud. “But first, I wanna know if these oral skills of yours are all talk!”

She removed her tiny lace thong and spread her legs wide in anticipation of an oral assault. However, Kris wasn’t going down there just yet. He went back to her neck and shoulders hitting all those magic spots he had found before.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Not much” Kris replied tersely in a low voice.

He slowly made his way down her neck, and body trembled as he gave her voice box a quick . He found her s again, she moaned as he and her cute, pointy s. He kissed his way down to her navel and pulled slightly on her outie with two teeth. “Stop! I can’t take it any more! Eat me!” 
 

 



Oh god, i am so lazy to write this whatever thing. I'll come back tomorrow, I promise. I got some mental breakdown today.. sorry guys..