2NE1

Till forever, okay?

'' Can't nobody hold us down, 

nal meomju ryeo hajima,

modu michil ttaekkaji, 

da ji chil ttaekkaji tonight, 

can't nobody hold us down. ''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Unnie, take a break now! You've been practicing for really long. Please do not over exhuast yourself! We still have to promote!'', Minzy came into the room with a bottles of water as refreshment for Bom.

 

" Ah.. I'll take a break after a few more rounds of practices minkki!!'', Bom smiled sweetly.

Minzy, a member of 2NE1, the maknae of the group. Really kind hearted and sweet. A dancing machine, nice personality. Minzy is an innocent girl and she would always worries her unnies when she goes out alone.  Will never care any lesser for her unnies. That includes Chaerin & Dara. Sometimes, people would mistake Minzy as the 2nd oldest in the group.                

Dara, a member of 2NE1, same age as Bom. Has a bouncy personality, wiseful and kind hearted. She's someone who has determination for anything she does. Always optimistic, always consider about others before herself. Fresh vocals and  her simplistic beauty makes people having a hard like believing she's near her 30s.

Chaerin, the leader of 2NE1. The baddest female, CL. Fierce and charismatic. But actually, she's just like any other girls. The difference is, she's strong outside, soft in inner. CL is similar to Minzy, she is oftenly mistaken as the oldest in the group as she shown huge resposibility even thought she is one of the youngest. 

Last but not least, Park Bom, a member of 2NE1. Oldest in the group. Has a 8-D personality. She is an alien that is obssesed with corns, watermelons & bread. People would never get tired of teasing her. Nobody would be able to decline her adorableness. She always say things without thinking twice, but this is why she is unique. It's her silliness. Just like Dara, Bom's flawless face & perfect body always make people having a hardtime believing that she's near 30s too.                                                                                                                                                                        


CL, the baddest female and Dara entered the practice room and heard the conversation between Bom and Minzy. 

'' Oh.. unnie is still practicing.. She still refuse to stop? This is unlikely her hmm.. Usually during practices, she'll find all sorts of ways to slack. And now she's praticing so hard?! Something must have happened. '', CL squinted her eyes and look at Bom. Trying to figure out something. 

'' Something happened?! '', Dara and Minzy shouted in unison.

Bom turned around and stopped whatever she's doing as she noticed that the girls are acting weirdly, especially having CL looking at her direction. The worrying expressions of Minzy and Dara's faces after they shouted. 

'' Yah yah yah!! What's wrong? What happened?! Why are you girls like this? You girls alright?", Bom walked towards the girls worrying about them instead.

" Unnie, did something happened? Why are you like this out of sudden? Usually you're not this hardworking especially dancing. " CL asked with confusion in her eyes. Dara and Minzy nodded agreeingly.

'' Mworago?! Yah yah yah!! How can you say something like this! You makes me sounds like I'm a really lazy person!!", Bom touched her cheeks, feeling abit embarrassed.

'' Thats the truth unnie!! C'mon tell us what happened!! '' Minzy pleaded.

Bom whispered to herself,  '' How am I going to tell them? They'd probably just tease me urgh... ''

'' We all heard that Miss park. '' The girls said in unision once again.

'' It's just that.... Uhuhuh... '' Bom stuttered.

" That...? " 

" Aish, must you girls be like this? Promise to not laugh at me alright? '' 

'' Alright. " 
 
" Hwangssabu realized I gained weight when he took my height and weight... Hmph.. and he's going to refrain me from eating corns. I mean like how can he! So I've got this deal with him, I told him I'd lose 2kg by this end of week. In a proper manner, not skipping meals or such. But working out. The thing is, I hate working out.. so I thought that I can lose some weight by dancing and improve my dance by doing so... Isn't it like.. killing two bird with one stone?! Hehhehe '' Bom whispered to the girls softly.

An awkward slience.

5
4
3
2
1

'' HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BOM/UNNIE ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAH!! '', the girls laughed really loud and had already lie on the floor, laughing their off.

'' ..... Yah it's not funny!! '', Bom said being flustered. 

'' HAHAHAHAHHA!! '', that's the only reply she got back from the girls.

'' Aish....... That's why I shouldn't not have told you girls, HMM! '', Bom leaving the room thinking hard & wondering how is that so funny. How is not having any corns funny.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of this story. Hopefully you guys like it! Please leave comments on how you guys think!! I'll try to improve with it!