Chapter 2

I Miss You

The next day, Kyungsoo was excited to go to school because of his new found friend, Suho. He got up from his bed, took a shower, wore his uniform and proceeded to wake up his older brother.

"Hyung! You need to wake up! We'll be late for school!" Kyungsoo whined.

"Kyungie-ah! It's only 6 am let me get more sleep!" Sehun grunted.

"But Hyung we-" Kyungsoo was interupted by the opening of the door.

Both boys looked at their mom who was standing by the door with an exhasperated look. 

"Kyungsoo someone named Kim Junmyeon is looking for you. He looks like a rich boy, have you been doing bad things lately?" Mrs. Do announced. 

Kyungsoo was schocked by the sudden news he got that he ran out of the door to meet his visitor. He made his way downstairs and opened the door and ran out of the gate. There, he saw Suho who was dressed in his school uniform with a windbreaker to block the cold winter air. 

"Good morning Kyungsoo." Suho smiled. 

"Good morning Sunbae." He answered. Suho smiled at his formality.

"I came here to pick you up. Are you ready to go?" He asked. 

"But sunbae, I have to go to school with my brother, and he isnt ready yet." Kyungsoo politely said. 

"Oh, about that, I already asked your mother that you will be coming with me to school." Suho said. He grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and dragged him inside the car. Mrs. Do came out of the door to give Kyungsoo's back pack and to wave good bye. 

The car ride was awkwardly silent. They start simple conversations that immediately dies out into silence. When they arrive to school, the driver opens the door for Suho and Kyungsoo. Once they get out of the car, students who saw Kyungsoo and Suho started gossiping. They were surprised that two boys from different classes got out of the same car. For them, it was surprising. 

"Sunbae, people are starting to talk about us." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Dont mind them, there's nothing wrong with being friends, right?" Suho answered calmly. "I'll take you to your first class." He added.

"Wont you be late?" Kyungsoo replied. 

"Nope. In fact, this is my first time to be this early. I go to school after lunch." He replied. 

Kyungsoo was schocked at the sudden revelation. But then he thought that He's probably the richest guy here, no one would care if he's late or not. 

Lunch came by and Suho was leaning on the wall opposite Kyungsoo's classroom while he was waiting for the boy to get out. Kyungsoo got out of his class only to find Suho leaning againts the wall while his hands are in his pockets.

"Took you forever to come out." Suho smiled. 

"Well, I didnt ask for you to wait for me." Kyungsoo said sarcasitcly. 

"Aish, this kid. You should be thankful that Kim Junmyeon waited for you. He doesnt wait for anybody. Twice." Suho said proudly. 

"Well you can tell the great 'Kim Junmyeon' that if he wants to be friends with me, he should learn how to be patient." Kyungsoo said with a smile as he walked swiftly leaving the slowpoke Suho dumbfounded with his answer.

"Hey Kyungsoo-ah! Wait for me!" Suho shouted. 

The two boys ate their lunch at the school's rooftop where nobody would dare go as it was not allowed to go there. But being the richest student in school, Suho can do anything he wants without restrictions. They shared Kyungsoo's lunch which his mom prepared for him earlier. 

"Do you know the small park outside your village?" Suho said as he was swallowing the delicious kimchi Mrs. Do cooked.

"You know? For a rich guy you dont have manners. Swallow before you speak. And yes i know that park you were talking about." Kyungsoo replied earning a smile from Suho.

"Meet me there 7 pm tonight. Dress warmly. It will be cold tonight." Suho said. With that he got up and made his way downstairs leaving Kyungsoo behind. 

The rest of the day flew by and Kyungsoo kept repeating what Suho said earlier. Could it be that Suho sunbae likes me? Well I think i like him. Kyungsoo thought to himself. The bell rang signalling the end of the day. He got up and started to make his way to the gates where his brother will be waiting. He ran when he saw Sehun by the gates. 

"Hyung, Im tired. Carry me please?" He asked.

"Okay okay, Ill carry you." The older replied. He sat down and motioned Kyungsoo to ride his back. The both of them made their way home.

 

 

End of chapter 2.