let this die

Let this die

The sparks they first felt when their lips collided were now no more. The touches became distant to the extent numbness confronted all other feelings. Even though their hands fit into each others' oh-so-perfectly, the warmth felt as their fingers brushed evaporated with everything else.

As winter approached, their love grew colder. As much as they wanted to remain together their differences acted as a difficult obstacle for them both. Their relationship was now just held by a weak, thin thread that threatened to break any minute and the only thing that held it in place was a hint of false hope. Hope that happily ever after is the way their fairytale would end.

Both knew this was close to impossible yet neither wanted to break what they had for so long. Despite their frequent feuds, their love to one another was much greater. But it was obvious that their current state was in definite ruins even after their countless attempts of forced acts to revive what was left of it all.
It was lucid that this was what reality has chosen.

The bitterness of tears can always be tasted every time the two shared a chaste kiss, both hoping for the best for one another while voices in the back of their minds echoed in wanting to end the aching as it was better to simply let their love die than watching it burn them down in flames.

 

--------------------------

yes i know its very very very short ;-; hope you all liked it though <3 

Subscribe and comment down what to you thought please <3

-SajuWerr