...

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dreary, rainy day, and Nichkhun had to curse himself for forgetting his umbrella at home. He stood underneath the downpour, his coat wrapped around him, waiting for what seemed forever for the light to change so he could cross the street. On the other side there was a large awning over most of the sidewalk and all that went through his mind was how that would serve so well to keep the rain off of him. 

He could hear a woman on his left chattering about the movie that had been released into theaters that day, making plans to go see it that evening as she talked animatedly with her friend. It was a movie that he himself was a bit interested in seeing, and so he found himself listening in to their addicting excitement. They were caught up in their own conversation and sharing and umbrella, hardly noticing anything around them.

He was too busy shivering in his coat and listening to the women's conversation to notice the young man walking with his gaze on his phone, intently reading something. The young man passed him and just when it clicked in Nichkhun’s mind that he’d walked into moving traffic, there was a screech of tires, a woman screaming, and a heavy impact.

After it was all over, the young man lay on the pavement, blood pooling around his body as Nichkhun stared in open-mouthed shock.

Replay.

 

 

It was a dreary, rainy day, but Nichkhun had remembered to bring his umbrella along and so stood with a smile on his face as the rain washed all around him. He stood at the intersection, not only waiting for the light to turn so that he could cross, but also waiting for something else.

He could hear a woman on his left chattering about the movie that had been released into theaters that day, making plans to go see it that evening as she talked animatedly with her friend. They were caught up in their own conversation and sharing and umbrella, hardly noticing anything around them.

He heard footsteps over his right shoulder and turned to see a young man walking toward him, focused on his phone and reading the screen intently as he moved toward the intersection. Just as he drew even with Nichkhun, the Thai man reached out and grabbed the other man’s arm firmly, pulling him close to crash into his side.

“What the,” the man began, but then his eyes widened when he realized that he had almost walked into traffic. He turned to Nichkhun with an astonished look, and the Thai man felt his heart do a flip-flop.

The man he had just saved was gorgeous.

When the man stuttered a thank you, a ‘how in the world could I ever repay you’, Nichkhun’s voice caught in his throat ad he only offered a bow, telling the man that it was no problem.

When the man walked away, still a bit in shock, Nichkhun was kicking himself.

Replay.

 

 

It was a dreary, rainy day, but Nichkhun had remembered to bring his umbrella along and so stood with a smile on his face as the rain washed all around him. He stood at the intersection, not only waiting for the light to turn so that he could cross, but also waiting for something else.

The two women shared their umbrella and their conversation, but today Nichkhun barely heard a word of it because of how hard his heart was beating. He stood and waited for what seemed like forever, though he knew that it was only actually less than two minutess, until he finally heard the footsteps behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter