Final

Thank You

“No! Don't follow us! You must stay here...”, the words sounded harsh but actually it was not. It's actually came from a guy who is the eldest in the group.

“No..! Jin hyung..I don't want to stay here..I want to be with you guys..Please just stay here..Don't go..”,the youngest of the group pleaded.He was scared.He was really scared if something bad might happen to his hyungs.

Two of them already got beaten so bad.They really had no idea why the seven of them were searched by the gang.

 

“Maknae..We have to go..We need to search for help too or else we would stuck here forever and who knows the guys would find us soon..”,the one who stood at the side of the door spoke to him.

“B-but Suga hyung..No!! Rapmon hyung and Jimin hyung are really injured so bad right now..Three of you can't go!”,the maknae,Jungkook was about to cry.Tears started to formed below his eyes.He really did not want to be separated with them.He begged for them to not go.

His eyes wandered around the not so big room but also not so small in size.His eyes then stopped at the two of his hyungs who were now lying on the floor.One of them was almost lifelessly while the other one was injured terribly at his left leg because of the fight.

He quickly ran to them and bent down.Taehyung who was now leaning against the white dirty wall saw the signal made by Seokjin,Yoongi and Hoseok to take care of the maknae and the others while they were gone.

He nodded as a sign of yes and shoved them away quickly before Jungkook still trying to stop them to go.

 

“Kookie,we promise to comeback soon..”,Hoseok uttered the last words before he and the other two went out from the room.

A sniffling sound can be heard now from their little brother,Jungkook.They called them as their little brother though he was already 17 years old.They really care for him since the day,all of them met for the first time with Jungkook.The day when he became the maknae of the group was the day for all of them to take care of him as their own younger brother.They really love him so much.Jungkook is their little brother.Their beloved maknae too.

 

“No!! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!”,he shouted as soon he heard the door was shut.He wanted to catch up to them but was stopped by Taehyung.He grabbed his wrist to stop him from go outside.

“V hyung..! I must stop them...”,Jungkook started to become weak and went down on his knees feeling like giving up to survive for life.

 

“Calm down! They will be back..They are searching for help..”,Taehyung calmly spoke to Jungkook.He looked really different since they were caught.His outer face was telling everything will be alright soon but the inner him was feeling so scared.That was just the only way.He was also injured but not so bad.He managed to fight back without getting injured really bad.At least,he was the only one now that could look after them while the three eldest were not there.

 

Jungkook went to the corner of the abandoned room with tears rolled over his cheeks.Thoughts of why all of these was happening to them were running in his mind.Though he looks tough at the outer appearance of him,he was still a little kid.A kid whom missed his parents so much and also his only hyung since he happened to be can't always meet them.

 

But thanks to his other 6 hyungs that become like his blood related brothers.With them,he doesn't feel alone.With them,he becomes strong.With them,he feels happy.With them,he feels like he is at his home with his parents and his older brother.He hugged his kness tightly and buried his head inside.

 

Taehyung looked at the three of them.He wished he could do something to help them but he was hopeless now.He can't do anything while he and Jungkook were the only two that can run now.

 

Not so long after,they heard a shot from a gun.Three shots in total.Their eyes went widened because of the sounds.Namjoon and Jimin whom tried to survive were also shocked of the sound of the gun shot.Taehyung made his footsteps quickly to the door.He was about to open the door when the door was first opened by someone.

 

“J-Hope hyung!”,to his suprise,Hoseok was covered with blood.His hands were covered with blood.He was shot but he managed to runaway with all the strength he got left.He must told them to run before he lose his life and the gang managed to arrived first.

 

“R-r-run everyone...”that's what he manged to say before he fell down on the floor.Hoseok was dead.It was shocking to them.Taehyung was speechless.Jungkook could not say anything too.He was in shocked.

 

He looked to each of his hyungs.He saw Namjoon's eyes were closed and he didn't move at all anymore.

 

“No,it can't be...”,his eyes went to look at Jimin after that.

 

“R-run Jungkook..R-run V...”,that's what Jimin could spoke out.He knew there's no hope for him and the others to survive except for Taehyung and Jungkook as they were the only people that still can run.Besides,he's the only left that must protect the two younger.He tried to get up though with his injured leg.

 

“Hyung...we can't leave you here..”,Jungkook said with himself that doesn't want to leave his hyung.His eyes were puffy already with all of the crying.

 

Just then,they heard footsteps were coming.It was the gang and Taehyung and Jungkook were still there.They could lost their life if they stayed there.Jimin with all the strength left that he still got,he pushed Jungkook to run for his life.Taehyung did know what to do and he grabbed his wrist quickly.

 

Before they could runaway,there was the leader of the gang stood infront of them now with his followers surrounding them.At the hand of the gang leader,there was a gun and blood.To their suprise,there were two guys they brought together and they threw them on the cold cement floor.The two guys were already lifeless and it broke down the three younger.That means they lost another of their hyungs.They are Seokjin and Yoongi.With the four of them already dead,it made the gang leader smirked in evil.

 

“Well..well..I still have three that I need to kill and I think wow,it is so fun..!”,he laughed and without hesitation,he pulled the trigger and the bullet landed at Jimin's stomach.He was killed just by a shot.

 

“NO!!”,Taehyung and Jungkook ran to Jimin.They were crying to the fact that they lost another of their brothers without sympathy.

 

“Oh my God! That was fun.I should do that again...”,he laughed again.But then, “Who's next? I have two choices left..The poor brothers..Uhm,what's your name kid? Tae..Taehyung? V? Oh..and another..Jung..Jungk..Jungkook?”,the gang leader told his followers to hold the two of them.

 

He was holding his gun up and he smirked to them.He was thinking of something.He walked closer to Taehyung's side.

 

“Let my brother go.You can just kill me!”,he tried to free himself from the grips.

 

“Hey Taehyung..This should be fun and you will leave after this just like you wanted...Leaving your poor little brother alone and what's the best is leaving the world..”,without hesitation again,he pulled the trigger once again and shot at Taehyung's chest straight to his heart.

 

Taehyung's body fell down to the floor in just a second and he was dead.The only person left now is just Jungkook without his hyungs anymore.He can't believed it.He really can't believed it.Now,he knows that soon he will also lose his life.He can't accepted it.

 

“Now,it's your turn kid..Say goodbye to the world..!”,the gang leader spoke for the last words and he was about to place his gun on Jungkook's.

 

“No!!!!!!!!!!”,Jungkook screamed out of his lungs.Suddenly,everything changed.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

He was back to reality.He was now on his own bed.He was in his dorm's room.He was sweating and terrified.

 

“Jungkook-ah...”,a voice sounded really familiar called him.Then,continued with another five different voices called his name.Six pairs of eyes were now around him.It hits him now that the voices were his hyungs.Some of them were rubbing their sleepy eyes.

 

“Maknae..are you having a nightmare?”,Rapmon asked him.

 

“Yeah,we heard you screaming..”,J-Hope was the next to speak.

 

“That must be a nightmare..aigoo,I will get you a glass of water..”,Jin stood up and went outside to get a glass of water at the kitchen.

 

“I thought you met a ghost.”,V said his thought out.He had no idea as he was feeling so sleepy.

 

Jimin smacked his head.”Yah V..What a thought..Look at our maknae's face now..Is he showing that he met with a-”,Jimin's words were stopped as when he turned to look at Jungkook,he saw Jungkook started to cry.

 

All of them started to get worried of their maknae's sudden crying and Jin was already back in their room with a glass of water he held.They were blinking their eyes in confusion.

 

Jungkook was just being silent since he was awake from the dream.It was a nightmare.He thought it was real and he did not what it to be happen.It felt real for him.

 

Suga put his right hand on Jungkook's right shoulder.He was curious of his dream and also the others too were curious.

 

“Are you alright? Why are you crying Jungkook? What did you dream about?”,he asked while the others were waiting for the maknae to answer.

 

“Yes,Jungkook..Why are you crying? Is something wrong? Tell us..”,Jin asked.

 

The others nodded their head. “Tell us Jungkook..”,J-Hope asked Jungkook too while the others also tried to calm him.

 

Jungkook wiped his tears with his hand.He started to calm with the supports from his hyungs.He was still scared of the dream but he must told them.

 

“I-I dreamt about all of you been killed.Some of you was killed infront of my own eyes.All of you tried to protect me from being kill.Jin hyung..Suga hyung..and J-Hope hyung were killed before..All of you was dead.Rapmon hyung died too..Jimin hyung you were shot with a gun..V hyung..you were dead..You were shot infront of my own eyes too in that dream..It was a nightmare..I hate it..It felt real..I don't want it to be happen..I hate it..Stupid nightmare...I..”,he stopped when the six of them started to hug him in a group hug.

 

Jungkook was surprised.He was like now missing his hyungs though they were there.He started to cry again.All of the members was in tears now.They understood their maknae really well.

 

“Don't worry Jungkook..We are not dead.That was just a nightmare..”,Jimin said and he smiled to him.

 

“It's just a nightmare..It will not be happen..Trust me..”,Rapmon said and he patted Jungkook's head.

 

“Our maknae sure really loves us..We are not dead..So,don't worry..We are here little bro”,J-Hope smiled to Jungkook and also patted Jungkook's head.

 

Jungkook started to smile.He was really thankful that it was just a nightmare and not real.

 

'Maknae! Jungkook drink this water..It will calm you..”,Jin grabbed the glass that he put on the desk and gave it to Jungkook.He smiled and also patted his head before he went to the kitchen again to wash the glass that Jungkook already finished drinking the water in it.

 

“Kid,go back to sleep now.You must get enough sleep..”,Suga ruffled the maknae's hair before he went back to his bed to go back to sleep.

 

Jungkook nodded his head and lied back on his bed to get back to sleep.He felt better.Before he went back to his sleep,a pillow was thrown to him from the top.It was V who threw it.He giggled when Jungkook send him a glare.

 

“Hyung!”,Jungkook yelled to him and threw back the pillow to V.

 

“Jungkook,sleep well.Good night!”,V giggled again and when he was about to sleep...

 

“Kim Taehyung!!”,the others shouted in unison.He quickly went back to his sleep before he got scolded.

 

Jungkook was really grateful that he has all of them as his brothers in the group.Whether he was in hardship or not,they always supported him no matter what.

 

“Thank you so much hyungs...”,he mumbled before his eyes went off to sleep.