1

My Scarlet Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan keeps looking at the girl who’s been giggling with her cheerleading squad. Luhan always liked her since they were in pre-school but he never had the courage to ask her out, plus he heard that the school’s president is also in love with her. Luhan, of course being a shy, need to step back.

“Dude, are you okay?” Baekhyun asked.

“Caught looking at Chorong, eh?” Sehun also asked while Xiumin only looking at him in curious looks.

Having 3 best friends who support him already make Luhan feels happy, but at the same time embarassed. His 3 best friends already had their own soulmates. Baekhyun is dating with Taeyeon, while Sehun is hooking up with Sunny. Xiumin, he’s gay, but already found a partner named Jongdae.  

“Dude, you got to do something about this.” Baekhyun said. “You can’t always hide your feelings about this.”

“Because its only gonna make you hurt.” Sehun added. “You gotta confess to her, right Xiumin?” Sehun hit a Xiumin’s arm a little who’s still not saying anything since the beginning.

“Uh?” Xiumin almost choked his drink when Sehun playfully hit his arm. “Yeah.”

“See? Even our Umin hyung agree with us.” Sehun said again.

***

Sooyoung woke up alone in her bed. She quickly sat up and walked toward the bathroom. After taking a bath and putting his uniform on, she walked out of her bedroom only to find Kris wearing a red apron and flipping the omelet he’s been making the whole time.

“Oh, you woke up already?” he asked and smiles at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nods. “You made breakfast?” she asked. “That’s odd. I thought you couldn’t cook.”

“I watch making an omelet tutorial on YouTube.” He said and chuckles.

“Really?” asked Sooyoung again.

Kris turned the stove off and cut the omelet into half, he put one half of the omelet to Sooyoung’s plate.

“Here,” he said and served it to Sooyoung. “What do you think?”

Sooyoung took her spoon and for and quickly cut the omelet into small pieces. Kris quickly took a seat in front of her and took a bite of his omelet.

Sooyoung tasted it.

“Hmmm....” she said while chewing down the omelet. “Not bad.”

“Really?” Kris asked again.

And Sooyoung nods. “It’s actually really good.”

“Well then,” Kris took a bite of his omelet. “Maybe I should run a restaurant instead being a CEO, right?”

Sooyoung chuckles. “But your appearance more fit being a CEO than being a cook.”

Kris chuckles. Sooyoung quickly eat the breakfast and finished it. “Okay, I think I’ll be going now or else I’ll be late.” She said. Sooyoung stands up and give a quick kiss to Kris’ cheek. “Bye.” She said and quickly burst out of the luxurious penthouse.

Sooyoung then took her car key from her pocket. She rode her car in hurry or she will be late.

After a few minutes of crazy driving, she finally made it to the school. She parked her car and ran into the school building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter