Two Different World~

Two Different World~

                 “Nanassii, where are you? I’ve been waiting for 4o minutes” Kris sits on his motorcycle while waiting for her girlfriend. Today was their 2nd month of anniversary. “Oppa!” someone was calling me from behind. When I turn around it was Nana and she was holding a big teddy bear as big as her. “Kris oppa, I’m sorry for being late. I was at the gift shop wanting to buy you an anniversary gift” Nana smiled. “Here, this is what I bought for you” Nana hand the large teddy bear to me. “Nanassii, don’t you think this teddy bear is too large? I’m using motorcycle” Kris scratch his head while figuring how to bring back the large teddy bear.

                “Thats why I brought a rope so you can carry it like a backpack” Nana take out the rope from her bag. “Oppa! Don’t you like the gift I gave you?” Nana asks with a sad face. “Of course I love it” Kris walks towards Nana and kiss her on her forehead. “Let’s go for a lunch” Kris hold Nana hand and they enter the fast restaurant together. 

                “Thanks, for the lunch” Nana smiled and suddenly she laugh. “What are you laughing at?” Kris asked. Nana then points the large teddy bear I was carrying behind my back. “That was so funny, you carry it like a backpack” Nana laughed. “Who ask you to buy this huge teddy bear, I mean enormous humongous teddy bear” Kris laughed. “Oppa!” Nana pinched Kris arm.

                “Nanassiii, I remember the day I proposed you. I’ve been rejected many times by you. What makes you accepted me?” Kris suddenly asks a serious question. “I accept you because you really tried your best to become friends with me and you never give up meanwhile I keep rejecting you” Nana walk while looking down. “Nanassii, I love you” Kris grins. Suddenly Kris hold Nana hands and look her in the eye’s “Nana, I love you so much. I will protect you and I will risk my life for you”. Then they share a kiss.

                I still remember how I fall in love with her, there are many pretty and hot girls in my school but she’s the only who has success to stole my heart. I saw her at the cafeteria with her friend, I smiled at her and she smiled back, from that day I know that I’m already fall in love with her. I always think of her, she make my world spin around 24hours a day. With the help of my friend, I dare myself to talk to her. The first word that I say to her was “can we be friend?” and she answered “Hi,my name is Nana.” Since that day, we become friend.

                After 2 month, our relationship become closer, I confessed my feeling to her many times but I’ve been rejected again and again. With the help of her friend and my friend, we make a surprise dinner for her and that night was the best memories ever. Her friends bring her to the garden while she was blind folded, I open the blind folded for her and she was totally shocked! She looks at the flower on the floor which written “I love you!” I hold her hand and knee down “will you be my girl?” she smiled and say “I do”.

                Every day I will fetch Nana using my motorcycle and we went to school together. Nana was afraid using motorcycle, every time after we had a ride, her face will turn paled. She look really cute when she was afraid.

                “Oppa, why you didn’t use your helmet?” Nana asks. “Don’t worry Nanassii, I’m the king of the road” I drove my motorcycle a little bit fast and Nana hugged me tightly. Suddenly while were still on the road there was a black motorcycle overtake from behind. It was the black rider, he always gets onto my nerve. I hear he shout to me “Haha, slowpoke, you drive like a turtle.

                “Please stop Kris! I’m afraid”, I stop the motorcycle at the bus stop. “Kris, are you mad at me?” “No dear, I was mad at that black rider. That guy, I will make him regret forever!”. “But that was too dangerous oppa, I’m afraid if anything happened to you” she look really worried, I turn to her and smiled. “I’ll be fine, don’t worry”.

                 Few months later we broke up. Nana started to keep her distance from me, she also give a lot of excuses when I want to meet her. “So your girlfriend already forgets about you huh?” Chaenyeol ask and he laughs.”Shut up! ”. While we were hanging around, suddenly I saw him again, the person that I hate the most.  The black rider.

                “Go, fulfil your dreams and don’t forget to celebrate with us later.”  I started my motorcycle engine and we started the race. He was left so far behind me, I was so proud of myself because I have a chance to kick this dude but. Suddenly look the black rider had an accident; he fell off from his motorcycle. 

                “Are you ok?” I ask him. I open his helmet and suddenly my heart beat stop, I was speechless, I shout and started to cry. “Oppa, you dreams come true. You have defeated the black rider” Nana voice was trembling. “Nanassii, why did you do this thing?” I can’t stop crying. “This is the only way for you to defeat the black rider” Nana was trying to catch her breath. “Oppa, promise me you will use helmet while riding a motorcycle and you will stop racing” Nana smiled. “Nana, I will. I promise you” I hug her and there was blood everywhere. “Oppa, I love you” Nana tears streaming down from her eyes and suddenly she stop breathing.

                “Nana, I love you so much. I will protect you and I will risk my life for you”............................