deep in your heart (very secretly).

Deep In Your Heart (Very Secretly)

 

 


deep in your heart (very secretly).


 

 

 

 

 

Being drenched in rain was not a matter to be taken easily. The feeling of the wet fabric sticking on Lu Han's skin made him uncomfortable. He sighed, waiting for the bus to arrive. He should have listened to his mother to bring an umbrella but when did Lu Han listen to her? Never. He never did and probably wouldn't in the near future. 
 



The water that fell from didn't seem to stop and prickled Lu Han's skin with icy its touch. The countless drops always seem to carry an odd metallic and more or less contaminated scent. He sighed again and didn't bother to shield himself from the rain. He spared a glimpse at his wrist checking on his watch the time. 





The bus was supposed to be there but it was apparently late. 


 

 


Lu Han narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips, refusing to wait any longer. It was not that he had a choice since he could not walk all the way home. But he still wanted to be a bit rebellious. He was after all waiting for quite a while to finally go home. It didn't look like it would stop raining either. 

 

 

 


He was really unlucky. 
 

 




His gaze trailed over to the people on the other side of the street. They were all running to not get wet which made Lu Han blink in confusion. They were anyway going to get wet so there was not really a point in hurrying. He tilted his head a bit backwards to momentary look at the cloudy sky, such a bad weather.

 


 


As he was going to check on the time again, he felt something heavy on his head. What could that be?  Whatever it was, had been laid on his head without any further notice. Lu Han glanced to his left side and couldn't trust his eyes. They grew wider than usual seeing that the arm which was stretched out lead to a handsome man boy.
 

 



Lu Han blinked a few times in total astonishment, honestly not expecting a stranger to give him something. 


 


It was his blazer since he was now wearing a white shirt. He doubted that the stranger would wear a mere shirt with his school uniform. Lu Han slowly raised his arms and touched the fabric which definitely felt like a blazer. It was placed in such a position so that it would keep his head dry. Sadly to say that Lu Han's head was already wet but even so this act was...sweet. 
 

 



"Uh..." He felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he held onto the blazer tighter, not knowing if he should leave it there or not. If he would put it off then the boy would surely feel hurt or sad so Lu Han decided on keeping it there. It still didn't change anything between them as neither of them said anything. 




Maybe it was that nobody could say something.
 

 



Should he thank him or give it back? It didn't look like the boy was carrying an umbrella or anything like that. Lu Han's eyes cautiously scanned him and like assumed he was just holding his bag with his other hand. Why would he care if Lu Han would get wet or even ill? He should have taken care of himself instead of worrying over strangers. 

 



That was what Lu Han wanted to tell him but his lips felt like they were screwed together not letting him part them to say something. His stare dropped down to the wet ground as if he was trying to find the answers of his questions there. But the only thing he saw was how the stranger's feet moved to turn around. Lu Han's eyes widened another time noticing a bit too late that he was going away. 




He couldn't though. Lu Han still had his blazer on his head, how was he supposed to return it? He didn't know his name or anything about him. Judging from the colour of his uniform he seemed to be visiting the same school as Lu Han. That was awkward knowing that he had never seen him there before. Maybe he did but chose to not do anything against that. 
 




Before he could totally let that opportunity slip away Lu Han literally had to hold onto it. His hand moved quicker than his mind could keep up with and tightly grasped the wrist of the other. He didn't tug him back but held strongly enough to indicate that he didn't want him to leave. 


 


The boy whose back was facing him slowly turned around. 

 

 


He was really handsome. Not the kind of handsome from a boy next door or what the stereotypical view of being handsome was. He was just handsome. As is if he had escaped from a model magazine, it was weird but at the same impressive. He didn't look as if he was very happy nor did he look particularly sad. It was a mixture of indifference, annoyance and confusion.




That cold stare gave out an engrossing and fascinating vibe. He was clearly studying Lu Han, how his eyes trailed from his feet down up to Lu Han's flustered and perplexed face. He himself didn't know the reason why he pulled him back. He just did. Others in his situation would have kept quiet and been fine with the confusion. But Lu Han was not someone to ignore it or act as if it didn't happen because it obviously did.



"Why did you....?" He swallowed the rest of his question down still shakily holding onto the stranger's wrist. His heart was telling him to let him go to just let the whole matter go. If that boy wanted to leave things behind then he could. Nobody was telling him that he couldn't but why on Lu Han? There was no answer to it. He felt his hand shake a bit hoping that the stranger didn't see that.

 


Instead of properly answering Lu Han he continued to intensely stare at the shorter. That his hand was firmly clutched like that didn't hurt him at all that was what Lu Han had observed. How he knew this was easy to explain. Like already said apart from mystification flashed across his face he didn't groan or told him to let go.



 

 

 



"Don't catch a cold."

 



 

 


Having this off his chest the stranger fully removed his hand from the grip. At that time he turned around to the other direction. He walked off leaving his blazer with Lu Han who didn't know what to say or do. Who was he? And why was he fine with giving a part of his uniform away? He would probably get into trouble.

 



Those thoughts should have been on Lu Han's mind.

 

 

 

 

 



But in its place were thoughts of how to get into the pants of that guy. 

 

 

 






 

 


After washing the blazer on the same night Lu Han had made an interesting discovery. The name of that weird but attractive guy was stitched into the inside of his chest pocket. That would make the search definitely easier. Having in mind that they were in the same school, he was determined to bring his belonging back. 



So why was Lu Han so excited? He just had to bring it back no need to be so worked up for. But he really was. He was repeatedly jumping on his bed in his pajamas and sometimes gave his life sized plush deer a strong kick. He would apologize though, he was a nice person. "Sorry sorry." He laughed and picked his deer Lu from the floor.

 



He tilted his head to a slight angle but then raised his leg to kick the poor plush animal away.
 





"Don’t catch a cold." Lu Han imitated the others voice and pretended that Lu would be him. He kicked and kicked until he was bored and just let it fall down. Frowning he let his head plop on the sheets of his bed. That guy still didn't leave his mind, as if his inner eye took a mental picture and would show it whenever he expected it the least to happen. 




"Why would he care...? Is it possible that...?" As if realisation hit him with a brick his head shot up and he took a hold of his deer. He was violently shaking it to let his new theory go through his head. There was only one reason why he would care if he didn't know Lu Han. Narrowing his eyes he shook his plush deer anew and went through the promising theory again. It would explain some critical points well enough to be taken seriously. 
 




"Lu I have an idea. Maybe he has a crush on me."
 





Lu was just a gazing back because it was not alive and did not have any sense of responding. 




A few silent minutes of staring at his plush deer passed until Lu Han gave it a bright smile and threw it away. 
 

 


"Good that you are agreeing with me."

 



He rather looked at the blazer which was neatly folded in his open wardrobe. He would give it to him on the next day he definitely would. He had his name so it wouldn't be difficult to find him. His stomach suddenly began to tighten at the thought of meeting him again. Well it had just been three hours since the incident at the bus stop but he couldn't help it.
 



Lu Han missed a stranger. 


 


The writing inside the blazer displayed the name: 
 

 



Oh Sehun.



 

 

 



--


 


 

 



It was surprisingly warm. Unlike the rainy day before the sky didn't look dark and entirely covered in clouds. So obviously all students left their jackets and blazers behind in their classrooms while walking around to visit friends when having a free period. 

 

 


The windows of the classrooms were all opened up and let the warm air into the building.


 


Oh Sehun was standing at his locker also in white shirt and sorted his books out for the next lesson. His eyelids appeared to be drooping which made him look either tired or constantly pissed. He was neither of it and preferred to be rather called apathetic since that word perfectly described him. 

 



He was not nice either and rather on the easily annoyed side. If he was irritated then he could get very loud and intimidating so classmates attempted to stay on his clean and good side. He would never get actually aggressive but if someone would really make him angry then they could better prepare themselves since Sehun was pretty strong. 

 




It was like he was the dream of all girls. Unfortunately they were all scared of him and did not dare to be in a radius within five meters to avoid being glared at. Glaring was one of his frequently used expression when being angry and even confused. He just did it sometimes even if he didn't mean to.






He slammed his locker shut and almost flinched seeing that a person was leaning on the locker next to Sehun's. His arms were over a chest as he threw the taller boy a teasing glance. He should have probably given the other his blazer back and just leave the scene but Lu Han did not leave scenes. 

 

 

 


He created them. 

 



"I heard that you have a crush on me. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Lu Han smiled and patted the other who was still a stranger on his shoulder. He spent the whole night thinking about it and going over it. The only possible conclusion that came out was that this boy Oh Sehun harbored feelings for Lu Han so to win his heart he gave Lu Han something to protect him from the rain. 
 

 

 



Exactly like in those dramas. 
 



It really made sense. The rain made it all more romantic and realistic. That Sehun was a very smart boy. But he really didn't have to go through all the trouble to show his feelings. He could have just walked up to Lu Han and confess to him. He did not have to be shy about it and hint what he wanted to say. 

 

 



"I think you are misunderstanding something. I don't have a crush on you. I was just being nice."

 



Upon hearing his smooth voice Lu Han simply blinked at him in pure puzzlement.

 




That was the first time Sehun had broken Lu Han's heart. 





But since they had just met, the crack in his heart had quickly recovered. 



They had a lot of time to get to know the other. 

 



Lu Han faintly smiled stretching his hand out in an effort to approach him through another way.

 

 


"You want to be friends then?"
 

 




Sehun didn't hesitate to accept his hand. 

 

 

 


"Okay."


 

 

 



--
 

 



 


In a blink of an eye they actually became friends.
 




Lu Han's friends were horrified that he was together with the school's wallflower. That was the best way to describe Oh Sehun. He didn't really have any friends but from time to time he talked to others. If he had questions or had to tell them something from a teacher.  Excluding that task he didn't associate himself with others. His seat was next to a window through which he found distraction. 

 



It was very difficult to describe his personality. He was not nice and kind of cold. But him being not nice was weird since he was polite to teachers and classmates. But when someone asked him a direct question he would look away and just ignore that person. So he was not polite? He probably avoided any sorts of approaches to become friends. 




That was it, he was polite but didn't want to become too close to one of them. To close to become friends to him. Lu Han finally understood after a year of trying to get into his pa- being friends with him. Because that was his intention he didn't have anything else in mind. He was doing a pretty good job since walking with him was the closest he would get to him. 
 


 


The reason for that was that Sehun disliked any meetings after school. 
 

 



He didn't see the point of it when he would see Lu Han on the next day. Those additional hours could be used for something productive, he had said. Lu Han had rolled his eyes and imitated him what he really loved to do. But then he received a literal knock on his forehead. Sehun asked if anything was inside in his head since it sounded so dense.


 



This sudden initiation of skin ship was a clear sign that he wanted to touch him. Lu Han was sure. It was not that he was the one that was blushing. It wasn't really. Upon remembering this embarrassing moment he carried on jumping on his bed. He really loved to do that. He could think better like that too. It was also an interruption from remembering that picture that flashed through his mind. 
 

 



It was also the plush deer that annoyed the out of him. It just lay there and looked at Lu Han with its artificial black eyes. "What are you looking at huh?!" He yelled and kicked the poor toy off his bed. Satisfied he gazed at his deer and eventually stopped jumping on his bed. Sighing he plopped himself on his bed and stretched his limbs out. 

 


His stare trailed up to the ceiling. He began to feel that known tightness in his gut and chest. Though he tried to get rid of it, the feeling persisted and caused his heart to beat faster. Soon it was beating so quickly it was making him feel a bit exhausted. Lu Han couldn't write the blush off his cheeks and squeezed his eyes shut. 
 

 



It was so embarrassing if he thought about. 
 



Why was he even blushing? He wasn't supposed to blush. He moved on from him right? He didn't like Sehun anymore it was anyway his entire fault. Lu Han rolled around on his bed as something heavy was dropped down into his heart at the constant try to forget his feelings. His feelings he decided to let out and give them the person who had deserved it the most. 
 

 

 



He hated to admit it but had Lu Han liked Sehun. 


 


A lot, like very much. So much to always stick by his side. He tried to be as close as possible and only be with him. It was funny since he had claimed that Sehun liked him but it was actually the other way round. He had realised that while spending time with him. Somewhere and some time along the way he had started to develop feelings for the impassive boy. 





 


They were so different. 

 


As different as two people could in terms of personality be. Whenever they walked together to school which became a routine, Sehun would normally walk forwards with Lu Han skipping behind him. He was so much more childish than Sehun but despite that the latter had no problem with being with Lu Han.
 




He didn't totally love Lu Han's company well how could he when Lu Han touched him more than necessary and spoke so damn loud. He was in one way a nuisance but not annoying enough that Sehun would tell him to get lost. He couldn't say that because he liked it. He liked the company of Lu Han. That was usual for him to admit that he liked the presence of someone else. 
 

 


But he did. It was different. Refreshing. Not what he was used to and also enjoyable. He found himself sometimes smiling while listening to whatever Lu Han had to say. He doubted that they were useful or good for anything but like already mentioned he liked the other's company. Sometimes he would even look forward to meet him in school or hope that he would see him in the corridors. 




Lu Han was not very funny even somehow embarrassing but he liked the feeling of sitting next to Lu Han. 
 

 

 

 



Sehun liked the presence of Lu Han. 
 




He was truly a great friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first time Lu Han had seen Sehun's evil smile was when he had expected it the least.


 



It was not that he never smiled and 24/7 had that bored to death expression on. When time and the situation allowed it then he would show a little smile with or without Lu Han around as it really didn't matter much. He didn't really know the point of smiling if he could just say that he was happy. It was definitely less effective to tell one their feelings rather than showing it. 

 

 





"Sehun-ah."






Saying his name over and over again, Lu Han couldn't actually bring himself to continue the sentence he had started. He and Sehun were on the school's rooftop, it was way past lunch time but they didn't move. 



It was not quite clear why but neither said anything either. The younger was tilting his head against the fence and stared off with not much interest directly into the sun. He had noticed that Lu Han kept on repeating his name but until he would move on from that Sehun would not respond. Lu Han wanted to speak more as well but couldn't stop watching the younger's side profile. 
 



"Sehun, what do you think of me?" Lu Han asked, effectively nudging the other from his train of thoughts and back to the present. He kept his face stoic however. He didn't quite know from where this question came from. It was pretty random. There was still the leeway that Lu Han thought that he had liked him. That was the reason for their friendship. At the beginning it took a while to get it into Lu Han's head that he did not give him the blazer because of a crush. 




Sehun pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes. What should he say? He knew that if he would tell Lu Han to get lost and leave him alone then their pathetic but treasured friendship would be over. That was not something he would forward to seeing that it took a lot of time to even build it. 
 



"Hyung is cool and nice." Sehun leisurely replied, sounding more bored than he intended to from the effort of trying to hide how Lu Han's face would look like. 

 

 


He knew what was going on and he would rather not look into the face of someone he was about to reject. 


 


It was ridiculous to think about that but he knew more about love than it looked like. He knew so much that this question he has been asked was the first careful step of confessing his love to Sehun. He one the other hand swallowed harshly and forced himself to focus on the weak chatter from students that were also late to their classes. He felt slightly lightheaded, his mind still in a mess from the awkward situation. 

 



Unfortunately him looking away caused him to miss the shock in Lu Han's face. His mouth was wide open as his knees which he had pulled in slumped on the warm ground. His hands had already formed fists as he turned his head to face his crush. "N-Nothing romantically?!" His voice cracked and he started to shake from the after shock. What was Sehun saying? He was supposed to confess his undying love and carry Lu Han like a groom would so that they could get married.
 

 

 



He was not about to be rejected, he couldn't


 

 


The expression on Sehun's face let the rest of his confidence crumble down. He shook his head slightly, trying to gather his thoughts but it was hard not to be distracted by the likelihood of him not getting what he wanted. His heart beat very fast that he could only hope that Sehun couldn't hear it. He appeared to be thinking but then did the impossible. 




He turned his head to Lu Han invading like this his personal space. He came closer and closer until he was so close that Lu Han could see how soft and even his pale skin was. Sehun was still leaning right over Lu Han causing their foreheads to touch. The latter's breath caught in his throat and for a moment he couldn't remember how to breathe. He reminded to himself to keep the beating of his heart steady. He could feel practically feel that Sehun's lips were just inches away from him. 

 

 


That was Lu Han's chance. He had always dreamed about that and practiced with Lu (he could have died from embarrassment) and now it was actually happening. His face reddened further when he realized just what was happening and something warm filled his stomach, but he still hesitated, unable to move forward.
 

 

 



So instead of doing the first step Luhan remained motionless, if anything he closed his eyes and puckered his lips indicating that he was ready.


 

 


Sehun playfully smiled and rather turned his head away. 


 

 

 


What the is that kid doing


 



It was not a smile that he showed if he was happy. No that would be the last smile he would ever use. It took a few seconds for Lu Han to realize that this was the cold hearted and mean Sehun. He was evil in this moment and would do everything possible to let Lu Han suffer. He was now exaggerating but if Sehun didn't want to he could have said so. He gave Lu Han stupid hopes that he may be also interested but that was just not true. 

 




He laughed and patted Lu Han's head. 

 

 



"Nope, nothing."
 


 


 


How the is this possible



 



He closed his eyes and didn't see how Lu Han curled his hands into fists. He couldn't understand how Sehun could be so careless. A rejection? Lu Han had not expected that at all. How could he? Lu Han was trying to confess, that was not easy. It was so humiliating! He had to stay calm; he breathed out and squeezed his eyes shut, his dark lashes brushing against his red cheeks.

 



He was doing his best to stay calm but his hands were trembling violently. He hated how weak he felt, he hated that he couldn't force Sehun to return his feelings. He suppressed his tears and smiled as wide as his stiff face allowed him.









Sehun (16) had broken Lu Han's heart (19) for the second time. 




 

 


This time the crack was bigger. 



 

 


You will pay Oh Sehun. 


 

 

 

 




--
 

 

 

 




"It's time to get revenge."

 




Lu Han gazed at his plush stoically, trying to hide how much it was affecting him inside. He couldn't mess up this time. He was older now and would revenge his poor worn out heart. It was two years ago when he had confessed to Sehun. He didn't really change in terms of personality or looks but he was sure that he had somehow changed. He just needed to find out where exactly. 


 


He got off his bed and glanced again at his loyal deer. 

 

 


Two years passed since he had embarrassed himself. But now he was a college student and not in high school anymore. The last time he had seen Sehun was when they were on the rooftop and he made the worst decision of his life. After that he left the rooftop as a blushing mess and avoided the younger as good as he could. He obviously couldn't stay in the same place as his crush that had unexpectedly rejected him. It was unexpectedly for Lu Han as he did not want to admit his defeat. 







No text messages no calls no meetings.


 

 


Sehun was not the person to call Lu Han or anyone out of boredom. He would only call in serious emergencies and text if he wanted something. So Lu Han not contacting him anymore was apparently not an emergency. Given that he didn't bother to look for the elder and also didn't contact him.

 

 



He was obviously confused and slightly worried but he had told himself that Lu Han was preparing for his exams. He was already a senior and would soon leave unlike Sehun who had two more years to go. He was not worried enough to visit Lu Han's house either. He didn't know where it was but if he was genuinely concerned then he could have asked Kyungsoo. 

 




Sadly to say that Sehun did not associate himself with the likes of others. 
 

 




Lu Han's eyes softened and he leaned forward a bit. His elbows were propped on the sheets as his palms were cupping his cheeks. "Do you think that Sehun is still thinking about me?" He asked and was not really expecting a reply from something lifeless. "Well I don't." He continued, his voice turned suddenly a lot sharper his eyes lost its softness. He felt heat rise in his gut. Only thinking about Sehun made him so mad, before he even registered what he was doing he reached out and grabbed his deer by its throat. 
 

 


He squeezed it thoroughly thrown off balance, and annoyed. He remembered that stupid little self-satisfied spark in Sehun's eyes when he heard how his senior truly felt about him. It was time for Lu Han to show him who he really was. If he thought that he could play around with his feelings then he was wrong. Why did he even like him? Someone so cold and rude and very unappreciative.

 

 

 


He slapped his deer. 

 

 




"We are through Oh Sehun. I don't want to see you ever again."

 

 

 



And he meant that damn well.









Through Kyungsoo he had found out that Sehun enrolled at their college. A mixture of emotions washed over him when he had heard that. He didn't expect him to visit the same college as if he was following him. But that couldn't be. Why would Sehun follow him if he didn't like him? He didn't call him so why would he do that? Was it just coincidence though it seemed too strange to be mere coincidence. 
 

 

 




But one thing was sure.

 

 

 



Lu Han would get his revenge. 

 


 


Throughout the whole day Lu Han had his eyes wide open in college. He would not miss the smallest hint of Sehun being there. The exact date when Sehun had come was unknown to him. It didn't really matter because he would get his revenge anyway. He would humiliate him like he had done to him by turning his confession down. He would surely regret to have ever rejected Lu Han and even if he would come crying back to him he wouldn't waver. 





With an angry expression he stomped down the hallway. He blew the strands on his forehead that were bothering his sight quickly away. He could not be distracted. He had to find him there was no other way to properly tell him how he currently felt. He could still call him but Lu Han didn't want to. He knew that he would end up stuttering and it felt better to scream at Sehun's insensitive face rather than through the phone. 

 



He was so focused on looking for him that he simply walked past his friend who was leaning against a wall. 

 



"Lu H-Han..." Kyungsoo looked up calling his friend before his eyes went shiny with unshed tears and he sniffed. He expected Lu Han to fold both arms around him, pulling him close against him and ask what was wrong. This thought crashed into pieces when Lu Han continued to walk and merely raised his hand which meant I'm busy talk to you later. What a heart less friend, Kyungsoo sniffed more and clenched his teeth. 




"Hey Lu Han! You are supposed to ask me what is wrong!" He called and waved hectically his arms up and down. His chest was heavily heaving as his trembling shoulders gave his sadness away. Kyungsoo was feeling miserable damn it. Should not Lu Han as his friend at least pretend to care about his feelings?

 


"I can't I'm on a mission!" Lu Han reasoned and lowered his speed. He didn't stand still but walked slower so Kyungsoo could hear him. The latter's mood instantly flipped as a huge smile was on his lips instead of continuing crying. He ran after the now strutting Lu Han and threw his arms over the elder's shoulder. The change of his mood was not out of the ordinary. 

 


He had probably broken up with his boyfriend and was now suffering. Honestly it didn't surprise anyone anymore not even his teachers. Kyungsoo and Kai were known for breaking up for lots of times. It would always be about something stupid and insignificant but they still managed to fight about that. Then after a few days they would apologize and date again. 

 

 

 


They would definitely start dating again the next week. 

 


So Lu Han was not sad that Kyungsoo was sulking around. He didn't know what to say to him because he knew that Kyungsoo just wanted to hear good things. He didn't want to hear about how stupid and pointless his and Kai's break up was. He would never ever go back to him because Kai was at fault. And until he would apologize to him he was air for him. Meaning that Kyungsoo could not hear or see him. 
 



"Don't tell me that your mission is to find Oh Sehun? Lu Han get over it. It has been two years I doubt that he can still remember you."
 




"He has to. He broke my heart."



 



"That's not a reason." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and his tears had already disappeared. Well he had to accept that Lu Han would do everything to find him. It was usual of the elder to not let the matter fall until he had sorted it out. He felt weird to know that Sehun had to be punished but still didn't receive anything. 
 

 

 

 

"Listen Kyungsoo....listen." Lu Han interrupted, pressing the tips of his fingers to his temple. He didn't have much time to explain him everything. He had to use his time wisely as he could not survive another sleepless night. He understood that Kyungsoo was concerned and skeptical about it all but the problem was that Lu Han had to do that. Under any circumstances, he had to give him everything back.
 


 


"I'm listening." Kyungsoo sighed and walked quicker in order to catch up to his friend. 

 

 



"He rejected me. My heart really hurt. And now to make things fair he needs to experience it all too. So we are equal in terms of suffering ya know?" He opened his mouth, trying to breathe in air through his throat, but the passage was closed. His chest heaving and his lungs burning. Lu Han needed to stay calm but whenever he thought of that guy his hands started to sweat. It was surely because of his undying anger and not that he still liked or loved him.


 


"Lu Han I wished that I could flush your sense of justice down the toilet because it's bull."  

 



Lu Han gasped. 

 

 



"And I wish you the worst heartbreak ever. Thank me later." Lu Han flicked his nonexistent long hair before he made his way to his lesson.
 





Kyungsoo just stood there as tears were b in his eyes. 
 

 

 


 


"D-Don't say that...J-Jongin...."


 

 

 


 


--

 

 



 


It all happened too quick.

 



In one second Lu Han was walking out of his classroom and in the next one he was laying on the ground.
 


He took his time after packing his stuff together and was so the last one to leave. Every second that passed made him more worried, the younger boy filling every inch of his mind with thoughts. He had no success with finding Sehun, did that mean that he had already transferred to a different college? Having his deep thought distracting him, Lu Han came out of the class only to bump into someone. 
 



He lightly stumbled back by accidentally running into someone else. Lu Han fell down from the impact but was offered immediately a hand to stand up. When he almost stood up, the hand suddenly let go which caused him to fall down again. A yelp escaped his lips when Lu Han's head smashed against the ground. He whimpered and scratched his aching head as he sat up. 

 



Why did that person let go?





"Lu Han is that you?!"








Lu Han rubbed his arm and looked up at the shocked but familiar face. 





Oh Sehun.


 


He looked exactly the same. As if he didn't age. As if he had broken Lu Han's heart the day before. Feeling some of the nervousness collapse, he took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly. That was the opportunity he was waiting for the whole time. It was him, really him. Silence descended upon them both, and for a few slightly tongue-tied moments, they both just eyed each other. He was absolutely handsome. 
 

 



That bastard did honestly not change. His eyes were so soulless and to some extent gave off the scary and mysterious vibe Lu Han loved or used to love. His hands were now back in his pockets as he made no move to actually do something. He was just staring and staring at the elder who decided to do something. They couldn't stand there for the whole day.  



 


Lu Han's opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, and before he could feel embarrassed, he felt happy. That was really Sehun. It was time, for what Lu Han had been waiting. He shouldn't feel happy that he was there but the information that Sehun was finally in front of him was just unbelievable. He smiled hesitantly when he saw that Sehun had held his hand out for the second time. Of course Lu Han accepted it and let himself be pulled up by him.

 

 


Standing on his own feet he timidly pulled his hand in at the brief moment of contact. One of his eyebrows rose, and his gaze dropped down to their feet. 



 

 


He weakly smiled.









"Long time no see Sehunnie."


 

 



 


I hoped you missed me.


 

 

 





Sehun did. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What did he say after that?"



"He said likewise and then disappeared."


 

 



That was suspicious, Kai was sure. He crossed his arms over his chest as he listened to Lu Han's story which rather sounded like complaining. He, Lu Han and Kyungsoo were at the rooftop after the eldest had forced them for a meeting to discuss what the next step would be.  While Kai was now thinking he opened his mouth and let Kyungsoo shove his more food down his throat. They were after millions ons and offs dating again- why was Lu Han not surprised? 

 


"I think he isn't scared of you. That's why he never actually apologized." Kyungsoo stated and held his index finger up as that came into his mind. 
 

 



"Wow that would make him a real ." Kai had finally understood that Oh Sehun was not one of the nicest people out there. But definitely one of the best looking ones this was sure.

 

 

 


Unpredictably Kyungsoo took a hold of his boyfriend's arm and pressed it against his chest. "Kai would never do that to me. He would also never ignore my tears." He said with raised eyebrows indicating like that this message to Lu Han. Although Lu Han couldn't quite grasp that logic of his seeing that Kai would always be the reason for his tears. It was true he wouldn't ignore his tears but he was capable of making him cry harder. 

 

 



"No touching when I'm lonely." Lu Han closed his eyes and when he had opened his eyes he saw them already being all lovey dovey. He immediately tried to stop them by making eye contact. "You cannot do this when I have my problems. This is unfair!" He yelled because hey Lu Han would be forever alone at this rate. As a replacement for listening to his worries Kai held Kyungsoo's head gently in his hands and looked into his eyes. 

 


Probably blabbering nonsense about love. 




"If I had a boyfriend then I would have so much more fun...." Lu Han sighed and let his head fall back onto the ground. His gaze flicked up to the blue sky for a split second before he looked away. He wanted so badly to strangle Sehun and ask him to explain himself, but he refused to do so. This meant that he would have to prepare himself for the worst punishment. 




"I don't really know what's wrong with him. Why wouldn't he want to talk to me?" Lu Han whispered and sighed out loud. He didn't understand. He and Sehun used to be so good friends and know all of a sudden he avoided him. Frankly speaking it was actually Lu Han who began to distance himself from him. But then both were at fault as Sehun never made an effort to look for him.




"Why would he? You said that you are going to beat his ." Kai said with a frown, he didn't really appreciate that Lu Han blamed Sehun as it was him who ignored him in the first place. And now he was blaming Sehun for not talking to him. Why would he voluntarily talk to someone who is going to beat him? Kai and Kyungsoo knew how to properly lead a relationship. They were in love compared to Lu Han who couldn't even understand someone's feelings.
 

 



"Of course I'm going beat him. I'm going to break his heart like he did-"

 

 

"But how can you break his heart if he doesn't have feelings for you?" Kai dumbly asked but Kyungsoo jabbed him in the side with his elbow. He tugged him closer to him and rested his chin on top of Kyungsoo's head, knowing he was acting a little or very stupid. He was going to say something stupid again but when Lu Han had growled in displeasure Kai gave him a sheepish smile. 
 

 


"You two are supposed to be my best friends. You should give me advice rather than questioning every damn thing. Sehun had feelings for me! I could see it in his eyes." Lu Han straightened his posture slowly before turning to them to answer. There was a kind of warm determination in his eyes, and Kyungsoo was a bit regretful that he couldn't force Sehun to meet with his friend.




"You mean those eyes that look they are about to kill someone?"
 

 



"Jongin don't say stupid thing, he'll get angry."



 


Lu Han gulped and blinked, his eyes roving over Kai's face as he tried to determine whether or not he was serious. When he had finally understood that he was serious Lu Han couldn't hide the gasp that escaped him. 

 



"How can you say this?  Both of you are so unsupportive. You know what? I don't need you two!!" Lu Han yelled and gritted his teeth against the pain that the opinion caused. He knew that he would sooner or later snap by his cranky attitude. It was all because of his position to not be able to do anything. He got up and didn't think of turning around to have a look at him. 
 

 



 


Lu Han furiously left after slamming the door after him shut.

 

 



"Look what you did that's your entire fault!" Kyungsoo pushed himself away from the other boy to point accusingly his finger at his boyfriend.

 

 


"My fault?! How is this my fault?!" Kai shouted back and tightened his jaw as he watched Kyungsoo blame him for saying the same truth. It was the truth for Kai as Sehun was scary as and therefore his eyes were not helping either. So why were they all blaming him? It was very unfair to all go against him even though he didn't do anything wrong but voicing out his opinion. 


 


"Because you said stupid stuff! You are so stupid!"
 



"If I'm so stupid then why are you even with me?! I STRONGY SUGGEST THAT YOU LOOK FOR A SMARTER BOYFRIEND!!"
 

 


"I WILL!"


 

 

 



That was breakup number thirty this week.

 

 

 

 



 


--



 

 

 

 



Having revenge on Sehun couldn't be that difficult....right? 


 

 



It was. 
 



 



He was never there, Lu Han rarely saw him. He couldn't really focus on someone who was always changing locations. He didn't know if Sehun was doing that on purpose or was actually having a busy schedule. It was probably both Lu Han didn't blame him. He didn't know if Sehun was conscious of his plan and if he was then Lu Han in his place would have done the same. 




But why did his heart had that odd feeling? Lu Han sighed and leaned his back against the bench in the local park. His eyes trailed up to the sky -it was still pretty blue- before he sighed again and his graze dropped down. He shouldn't be the one that felt the weird pressure, it was supposed to be Sehun only him. Frustrated tears pricked in his eyes. He couldn't believe that it was not working. 
 



Out of nowhere a hand was stretched out next to him, holding a cup. 



It smelled like bubble tea. 

 

 


He didn't look next to him as his mood was so down but he assumed that it was for him. Why would someone sit next to him and give him a drink? Was it poisoned? A trap? Though he was too sad to think about the dangers of accepting stuff from strangers. He accepted it and slowly started to drink from the straw. At least bubble tea could make him feel better it was even his favorite taro. 

 

 


Lu Han stopped drinking. 
 

 




There was only one person that knew his favorite kind. 



 

 

 



"You still like this sweet stuff?"
 


 

 



"You like it too..." Lu Han answered softly, unable to meet the other's eyes. Why was he feeling so guilty? It wasn't like he did something bad. It was his entire fault Lu Han didn't do anything to deserve this squeezing in his stomach. Silence filled the hot midday air and after a few seconds passed Lu Han finally let his gaze flicker upwards to meet Sehun's unwavering stare. 
 

 



His eyes were narrowed and cold, sending shivers down Lu Han's spine.
 





"What's wrong with you hyung? I was looking for you but could never find you." Sehun's didn't even look concerned nor did he sound worried sick but the question itself was enough to show how serious he was. He always had that menacing and intimidating aura around him but now so close up he came across so normal. Maybe it was that Lu Han was used to him already.
 


 


"You were looking for me? I was for you. Why would you even?! You broke my heart I don't even know why I'm still talking to you. You are a jerk." Lu Han stood up as he exclaimed, forcing his resolve to the surface, he wouldn't let Sehun intimidate him. His fingers gripped the cup with so much force that he was sure to form dents on it. 
 

 

 

 


He turned around to give him one last glare before leaving him. 

 

 



Sehun just blinked at him, pokerfaced and emotionless as ever. 
 


 


His hand reached up to touch Lu Han's hand as he had pulled it away from his cup. No matter how Sehun seemed Lu Han could feel the warmth of his hand and his cheeks started to burn. His hand had been much larger but it was warm and he couldn't deny that it made him feel out of harm's way and secure. But what was his motive for doing this all didn't he say that he hated skin contact? 
 


 


"Sehun what are you do-"
 

 


 


He apparently preferred it to let his actions speak than words because he pulled Lu Han down. His hand found its way to Lu Han's flushed cheeks as he tilted his head up. The elder forced himself to breathe, refusing to blush even more. He knew that Sehun was for sure teasing him but it didn't make it any better, especially when he was this close. 

 

 

 

 


It had to be mere teasing, like last time. 

 



But why was Lu Han's heart beating so fast? 

 

 


Trying to twist his wrist from his grasp was not a smart idea as Sehun had hardened it. His grasp was firm and warm, and Lu Han was well aware of the fact that his fighting was not very threatening for the younger. 

 

 


Lu Han glared but Sehun just tilted his head. 
 



The feelings stirring within him made him agitated. Lu Han wanted to slap him and tell him to mind his own business. Insist that Sehun should not give him mixed signals. He said that he didn't like him so he had no reasons to do that. He didn't. Luhan felt the restlessness rise from his gut to his chest, then up his throat. 



His face was red but he couldn't help himself from trying to calm down. He knew that he was stronger than that and shouldn't be such an easy target but he honestly couldn't help himself. 
 



He closed his eyes waiting for Sehun to finish what he had started. 




Rather than feeling Sehun's lips he made contact with something hard. 



Led by confusion he opened his eyes couldn't trust his eyes. 



He was his kissing the bench. 



Where the did he now go?



Crushing his teeth together as painful as he could he threw his head back in disgust and turned it around. Like he had expected, Sehun was staring at him with those emotionless eyes. Before he was going to get screamed at, he crossed his arms over his chest to say something. 



"I still don't like you. Dunno why. So don't confess I don't want you to cry. It's annoying. We can still be friends."




That's it. 




"You know what?! You are a stupid jerk I don't want your friendship! YOU!" Lu Han yelled on top of his lungs, he had enough. 



He opened his bubble tea up that he was given and threw the entire content on Sehun's head. 



Then he ran off. 




Sehun opened his mouth to say something but Lu Han came running back to smack his empty cup against the younger's face. 



Before leaving for the second time he stole Sehun's bubble tea and stuck his tongue out. 





He was done and could now leave.





Sehun didn't have an expression and merely looked after Lu Han.




He tapped on his cheek to feel the liquid and then put his finger into his mouth.

 

 

 

 



"Sweet."

 

 

 





Like you. 





_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Author-nim accidently deleted chapter 3 so it's gonna be a two shot


I cannot believe I did that. 

 


I don't have the time and patience to write it again buuuuut it's okay.



I hoped that you liked this chapter! 


Please tell me what you thought :)

 

 

Baekyeol is in the next chapter!  

 

Sorry for mistakes!
 


bomi xoxo