Talk money to me (and we'll have a deal).

Sweetheart, It's Our Secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Waking up to a pillow constantly being thrown at your face is definitely not an ideal way – especially when you’re in a middle of a really amazing dream. Kim Jongin probably has experience to this. From the moment he begins to stir, another pillow hits him right on the face. He lets out an unpleasant groan and tries to twist his body, hoping for the constant hitting to stop. Of course, the annoying hits won’t stop and eventually, he cracks open an eyelid while groaning at the blinding lights in the room.

“What the hell…” the idol groans, mind still half asleep.

Kyungsoo scoffs in disbelief and grabs one of the couch pillows from the floor, having a moment of imagination of suffocating the idol with it as the corner of his lips tugs into a smirk. He quickly abandons the thought, however, as he sees Kai turning to his side and shielding his face with his left arm. “If you don’t get up now, you’ll be dead, Stupid.” The CEO threatens dangerously as his grip on the pillow tightens.

Kai groans loudly, “Leave me alone!”

“Get up!”

A few more verbal arguments are exchanged before Kyungsoo lashes out the final whip. Angrily, he goes into the kitchen and fills up a glass cup of cold water (hot water would have been preferred, but he doesn’t have time at the moment) and makes his way back into the living room.

“Get your lazy up before I make you.”

The idol doesn’t respond.

Do Kyungsoo inhales in a deep breath of air and holds the cup of water above Kai’s head. “ everything, where’s the fireplace when I need it?” he mutters to himself, gaze piercing into the idol’s head. Just when he feels like burning the idol to a black pile of ashes, this house of his apparently doesn’t have one. “You asked for it,” he says without any remorse.

As the corner of his lips tugs into a diabolical smirk, Kyungsoo doesn’t hesitate to tilt the glass and watches as a waterfall of water comes splashing down onto the face of Kim Jongin.

Drown in that water, you little .

The sound that Kai makes is the sound of hell’s gate opening up to Kyungsoo.

Pure ing bliss.

Dismissing his delightful feeling of joy, Kyungsoo slams the glass cup down on the wooden coffee table and watches as the idol makes pathetic attempts to block the water from entering his respiratory system – which turns out to be a major fail. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, the CEO impatiently waits for Kai to pull himself together (because God, the boy looks pathetic).

“What was that for?!” Kai yells as he sits up and wipes off the water from his face.

“What are you doing in my house, then?” Kyungsoo retorts with a scowl.

“What do you mean your – it’s you…” the idol’s voice becomes an audible squeak as he stares wide eyes at the enrage petite human being towering over him. “What – what brings you here?” Kai’s tone of voice changes into a polite one as he straightens up in his seat, hair practically dripping with droplets of water.

Kyungsoo in a deep breath of air and points to Kai’s suitcase. “What the hell is this doing here?” He then points at the idol. “What the hell are you doing here? Who the hell gave you permission to be here? Why the hell are you even here?”

Kai gulps in fear and tries to muster up a convincing smile. “That’s a lot of hells…”

“You know what? Shut your mouth and stay put.” The CEO says in a frustrated manner and points to the idol once more, a silent threat of doom directed to Kai if he is to move one inch away from where he is currently sitting. Huffing angrily, Kyungsoo turns around immediately and walks away to dial his assistant’s number.  

Of course, being Kim Jongin, he doesn’t actually listen and wonders off to find the bathroom, searching for a clean towel to dry his drenched self off (and possibly sneak pass the fuming CEO to get himself a new, dry shirt to wear).

 

 

 

Baekhyun laughs cheerfully as he taps his fingers on the side of his glass cup, gazing lovingly at the bartender. “I can’t believe that happened! Was he alright?”

Chanyeol nods, chuckling as he wipes a shot glass clean. “Nah, he didn’t get hurt.”

“That’s a relief,” the assistant smiles and downs a shot of vodka.

“How was your day?” Chanyeol asks, carefully placing the shot glass down and then leaning his hands on the marbled counter as he watches Baekhyun with a sparkle in his eyes.

The assistant crinkles his nose at the strong taste of vodka. “Not so bad. Yours?”

“Same,” the bartender answers and the both of them laugh.

“By the way—” Baekhyun’s words come to a halt as his phone starts vibrating. He places his glass down and grabs his phone that’s vibrating against the counter, quickly sending Chanyeol a silent apology before picking up. “What is it?”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo scrunches his face in slight disgust as he hears the distant sound of upbeat music playing in the background. “Wherever you are, get your to my second home now.” He demands on spot before ending the call abruptly and huffing air angrily out of his nostrils.

 

 

 

Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he hears a small beep right after Kyungsoo’s demand. Slowly bringing the screen to his vision, he sighs as he realizes that his boss hung up on him. “Ugh, I can’t get a day of rest with this guy – seriously!”

Chanyeol stares at the male in curiosity, “Something up?”

“Do Kyungsoo wants to meet up now.”

“He’s your boss, right?”

The assistant nods his head with hint of pity in his eyes. “You get his identity right but he doesn’t get yours right…” he sighs sadly before tiredly getting up from the bar stool and handing Chanyeol his card to pay for his drinks. “I have to leave now.”

Chanyeol returns the card to Baekhyun after taking care of the bill and nervously glances at the male. He tries to speak up, but he finds himself letting out silent calls. Pressing his lips together, Chanyeol shakes his head slightly to clear out all thoughts and courageously calls out for the assistant. “Wait – wait a second!”

Baekhyun glances up at him. “Yes?”

“You’re probably not suitable for driving right now…” the bartender begins. “Do you have anyone to drive you back?”

“I guess I’ll call for a taxi…” Baekhyun puffs his cheeks.

“I – I…”

“Yes? Is there anything else you want to say before I leave?” the assistant asks with a small and curious smile.

Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck and awkwardly fakes a cough. “Maybe I could drive you there? I – I mean, my shift is almost over…”

“Oh…” Baekhyun nods his head, finally understanding the situation. His cheeks slowly start to color itself with a tint of red, but he tells himself it’s just the drinks that he just consumed that makes him like this. Inhaling, Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and grins. “If you want to, then I guess that’s fine.”

Chanyeol widens his eyes in shock before grinning happily. “Wait for me then! Let me just go c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter