Beast Vs. Beauty.

Beast Vs. Beauty.

Beast Vs. Beauty.

"Soyu, what are you doing?! Hurry, it's our turn!" I said while acting like i didn't hear her crying. "I can't 'cause........." HOLD UP ! ! ! That's not where our story started! Our story starts on Thursday 15th of August. That was the day when you and hundreds of people went to Empire Art High to audit. Everyone who went to that school became famous and rich.

I woke up at 7am like every day, even though it's summer. I took a long shower, brushed my hair and got ready for the audition. I went downstairs only to bump into my proud parents. "There she is, our superstar!" My dad said. "Dad. I didn't do the first round yet. And if i don't go right now, i'll never do the first round." I said. My parents nodded, smiled and wished me good luck on the audition. I quickly ate my breakfast and went outside.

It didn't take long before i arrived at Empire Art High. There are two ways to get into that school. The first one is being extremely rich, (Empire) and the other one is talent. (Art) So i call it Art High, since i'm here for the talent part. (DUHH) I was walking towards the school and my eyes almost fell out. "DAEBAK!" I said. I didn't even care about the fact that someone could hear me. "I know right." Someone who stopped next to me said. "This isn't a school right? This is a castle, right?!!" I asked in disbelieve.

The person next to me turned herself to me. "I'm Yoon Bo Ra, but my friends call me Bora." The girl said. Don't i know someone called Yoon? "Are you related to ..." I started, but she cut me off. "Yes, i'm blood related to the principal and that hot guy Dong Woon." She said while rolling her eyes. "I am Kim Hyo Jung, but my friends call me Hyorin." i said and Bora looked like she saw a ghost or something.

"Are you Dasom's unni?" She asked me. I was amazed about the fact that someone actually knew who we were. "Err yeah..." I said. I looked back at the gigantic school, only to see my little sister Dasom running towards me. "Unni, FIGHTING ! ! !" She said and hugged me. "Don't you have to go to school?" I asked her. (A/N: Dasom is only 14 in here so Hyorin is 17, Bora 18 and Soyu 16.) "I know, i know. But i still have 20 minutes so i wanted to say good luck! Bye unni, bye Bora." Dasom said and started walking. She waved at us one last time and started running when she saw that her watch wasn't moving at al.

"Oppa! Over here." Bora screamed to a guy who was walking towards the school. "Dong Woon this is Hyorin, Hyorin this is my brother Dong Woon." I didn't believe that they were family at first until someone started talking. "Hey pretty girl, do you have a boyfriend?" A guy, closer to the school, said. "No, but she does have a big brother that doesn't like it when there is a guy around her." He said while giving him a death glare.

"Is there a problem?" Another guy asked. There were  five guys behind Dong Woon. "No, hyung. There is no problem." Dong Woon said. "Hyorin, this is Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyung Seung, Jun Hyung and Kikwang." she said while pointing at the guys. "Guys, this is Hyorin." She said and i smiled at the guys. "So, what are you going to do?" Doojoon asked me. "I am going to sing. What are you guys going to do?" I asked. "I am going to sing solo and these guys are going to sing, but as a group." Bora said. "let's go inside!" She said joyfully.

******

One week later.

Your POV.

I got a phone call from the school a few days ago. They told me that i passed successfully. I called Bora to tell her the news, but she already knew. She is the daughter of the principal, so of course she would know who passed and who didn't. My sister pasted too, i didn't even know that she audited too. I packed my stuff and went to the park. The park was between the school and my house. Me, Bora and Dasom were going to celebrate the fact that we pasted. I arrived at the park first. It was me and two other people: a couple around my age.

I thought that i know the guy from somewhere. I looked a little bit closer and saw that it was Dong Woon. "Oh, hey Hyorin." Dong Woon said when he noticed me looking at him. "Hey Dong Woon, where is your sister?" I asked him. And he only furrowed his eyebrows at me. "My sis? I don't know. I'm here to meet a friend of mine, Soyu. Soyu this is Hyorin, Hyorin this is..." He was about to say her name when she stretched her hand towards me. "I am Kang Ji Hyun, but my friends call me Soyu." She said while smiling, i shook her hand. "I am Hyorin." I said a bit shyly.

"HYORIIIIIIIN ! ! !" I heard someone calling for me. I turned around and saw Dasom running towards me. What is this doing here? A few seconds later when she is finally next to me i turned my head back to Dong Woon and Soyu. "Whoa, how did you,... Without..." I said when i saw Bora in front of me. "You'll get used to it!" Dasom said. "Soyu told me that you guys passed, B2ST passed too..." Dong Woon said. "My dad said that we won't make it solo, so i thought that maybe, we could work together?" Bora said. I looked at the other girls who were all smiling.

"If you are all in then i am too!" I said even though i don't know Bora and Soyu very good. Everyone kept quiet, looked at each other and smiled "Okay then! I think that this might work." I added. But since we are going to be with four, don't we need a practice room? Or something like it?" Dasom asked. Okay maybe not so dumb as i thought. "Well, we could practice at my house...." Bora said but before she could finish what she wanted to say Dong Woon just answered a phone call. "yeah? Hello? Err, I'm at the park, but.... Okay fine! Okay see you later. Yeah bye.... Mm, girls? You guys can practice at our house but don't annoy us okay?!" He said to us. "Deal, but do us a favor too, keep the guys away from us." Bora said. "Deal, let's go. the guys are waiting for me at the house.

******

After walking for a few minutes we arrived at a HUGE house. There were a few cars and guys standing in front of the house. "OPPAAAA!!!!!" Dasom yelled while running towards the guys. She jumped in the arms of one of the guys. "Who's that?" I asked a bit angry to Bora. "Can't you see, it's Dasom's boyfriend. I introduced you to them before..." Bora said. "Any more surprises?" I asked and Bora nodded. "That day when we saw Dasom at our school...." She started "Yeah,....." I said to sign her to keep talking. "Well she wasn't there to just support you. She was with him." Bora said, i wanted to say something but i saw her smiling widely in front of her the guys and Dasom came closer to us. "Unni! This is Yo Seob, my boyfriend." She said shyly while holding onto his arm. "Ugh stupid love, who needs it?! Common guys, let's go." Dong Woon said and started walking all the guys hurried behind him. One of the guys passed me and waved happily at me and gave me big smile. "Hmm, i don't want you to go." Dasom said. "Yeah see ya...." I said signing him to leave. "I'll be a few steps away so don’t worry." He said while my sister's cheek. "Yeah, like i said: SEE YA........" I repeated. Which made his puppy eyes look sad. "Now you sound as my brother." Bora said.

******

Dongwoon's POV

"Hey guys, who was that girl earlier? I know that I’ve seen her before but i can't remember that she was so cute!" Junhyung said. "Who?" I asked. "Her name is Hyorin, she is the older sister of the girl Yoseob is babysitting." Dujun said. "It's called love, she is my girlfriend!" Yoseob said. "Hyorin, huh..." Junhyung said as he his lip while smiling. "Shut up, they're coming closer." Dujun said, he hears everything with his perfect hearing. "OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!" The little girl's voice echoed through the room and one second later the happy couple was kissing already. I wish i had someone to hold. "Hey." Soyu said. Why is she so shy around us? "Hey, how is practice going?" I asked. "G-good, w-what about you guys?" She asked. "It's okay.... Can i ask you something?" I asked she looked at me with big eyes and nodded. "How does it feel to be in love?" I asked while not even knowing what i was saying. She started to blush and said. "Well, when you're in love, you'll get hurt when you don't know if that person will love you back." She suddenly looked really pale. "Would you even notice it?" She asked with tearful eyes. "Soyu, what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer but her tears started to fall. "Can't you see? Why can't you see how i feel?" She said before she ran away, crying.

******

Weeks have past and i finally understood what love is to me, and Soyu. "Hey." Soyu said as i opened the door. "So are you ready for the final?" I asked. "No, i don't get it. Hyorin, Bora and Dasom are fine with competing against their boyfriend, but i'm not. I don't want to compete against the best boyfriend ever." She said before she gave me a peck on my cheek. "I don't want to compete against my sweet girlfriend either." I said while giving her a wink. "I need to go, the girls are waiting for me in your sister's room." She said and jumped happily through the room. Finally, someone to hold. If i didn't met her, i would still be that cold-hearted .

******

Your POV

It was the day of the finals. Me and the girls were really nervous. I was sitting next to Junhyung. When Dasom and Yoseob were being touchy again, Bora tried to make Dujun touchy as well, but i didn't care since i was to busy with Junhyung. Dongwoon was walking around the room with a tear on his face while he was biting his nails. "Dude, calm down." Dujun said while trying to get rid of Bora who was being too touchy. "I can't, Soyu is still at the bathroom while it's their turn soon." Dongwoon said Yoseob made a face towards Dongwoon. "May i ask, what did the two of you do? What's the real reason she takes so long to come back?" Yoseob asked while playing with his eyebrows. "Nothing, i swear!" Dongwoon said which relieved me a little.

"SISTAR, you girls are next." A woman said while signing that we still have three minutes. "I'm going to look for Soyu." I said while standing up. I walked towards the bathroom. I heard someone crying and i knew that it was Soyu. "Soyu, what are you doing?! Hurry, It's our turn!" I said while acting like i didn't hear her crying. "I can't 'cause......" She said before she came out of the toilet. "I don't want to compete against Dongwoon, we're finally dating. I don't want to lose him, not now!" She said. "Me neither." Dasom said while she entered the bathroom. "Me too!" Bora said while opening the door to let someone in.

I looked at the door and saw Dongwoon with a man behind him. "Dasom, Soyu, Hyorin, you don't need to worry. My dear Bora and Dongwoon told me that you're really worried about entering the school successfully. I'm here to tell you that there is no need for worries or the final audition... Welcome to Empire Art High!" He said. I didn't believe it. It went quiet for a second, but Bora and Dongwoon broke the silence. "Ohw, thank you guys. Your welcome, everything for our friends." Dongwoon said sarcastically. "Now i don't need to fight my boyfriend thank you Bora and Dongwoon." Bora said acting along with Dongwoon. "Thank you guys, really. And thank you of course." Dasom said before making a bow towards the principal. As we saw Dasom making a bow, we did the same. "Thank you!" We all said in harmony.

And this is where the story ends. SISTAR and B2ST Fighting!!!

The end