The Great Opera Beauty.

The Great Opera Beauty.

The Great Opera Beauty

 

You woke up and went downstairs to get some water only to bump into your parents, who you love to call the two opera devils! It started six years ago, when i was 15 my mom decided to get re-married. I of course couldn't care less. When my Steph-dad told my mom that he loves classical music and opera, she told him that it would be a good idea for me to sing opera. I really disliked the fact that i needed to change schools for that to. It's even worse knowing that my evil Steph- father is one of my teacher at my new school. "Good morning darling." your mom said when she saw you standing at the fridge. I just looked at her emotionless like always, i just grabbed a bottle of water and went back to my room.

I opened my closet and took out some short pants my Steph- brother, Hyung Seung, gave me, i know it's weird, and a black tank top with a skull on it. I took a shower and wore my clothes i picked from the closet in my room. When i was done in the bathroom, i came out only to bump into my weird but somehow hot Steph-brother. I almost fell backwards when he could catch me just in time. "Look where you're going, and why are you always in the bathroom for hours?" He dared to ask me!! I'm so going to get revenge for that! "Then you tell me why i found this behind YOUR stuff in the bathroom?" I asked while pulling up an adult magazine. "YAH!!! Give that back right now, or i'll kill you!!!" He shouted, i knew what he was going to do, so i did it on purpose.

"What are the two of you doing, so early in the morning?" I looked at the stairs to see a way to happy mother looking at us. "Dimmit so close!" I thought. "We were just playing around a little." He said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Oh, o-okay, play nice!" She said and went back downstairs. "Now, fall for my damn trap NOW!" I repeated in my head, and he did! Yes!!! "Aren't you going to give that back to me?" He asked looking down on me, since he is way taller than me. "Come and get it!" I said, turned around and almost started running, but he already got a hold of me by pulling my arm. He pulled my arm in a way so i would face him. "Give. It. Back!" He said, and i started to annoy him, because when i annoy him he would..... I was cut of my imagination when he just grabbed the magazine out of my hand and went back to his room.

I was mad because he didn't fall into my trap, so i'll make him fall for it. I went after him and entered his room only to be pushed against the door. As i was pushed against the door i felt how he locked the door? "What are you doing?" I asked him. "What would the reason be for a girl to enter a guy's room?" He said with that evil smile. He looks allot like his father, he has an evil smile too! "Why do you think, you didn't play along with my game!!" I said while putting my face closer to his. "Don't do this, you know we are going to be in trouble if our parents figure out that we broke up because of them. Here you have it, now you know why me and Hyung Seung broke up.

"If you don't hug me then i'm going to scream" I said while i was pouting like a little kid who doesn't get a candy from her mom. "Fine, i'll hug you! But after that you get out of my room and act like it never happened, okay?" He said, man his words are depressing. Sometimes i wish he wasn't such a daddy's boy, take my hand and just show in front of everyone that we love each other! I stepped a little bit closer to him so he could hug me, and he finally did. I was about to let go and return to my room but he didn't let me go either. "Just for one minute..." He said, and i noticed, because of his voice, that he was missing me. Even though we could always see each other since we live together, but it just doesn't feel the same!

Even though he said one minute, it turned out to be 4 minutes. After those four minutes i went back to my room and immediately took my phone out. I felt like crying because of that moment in Hyung Seung's room and the only one who can stop me from crying is Ji Yoon. It's not because she would be sweet talking to me, hell no! She would be shouting at me for entering his room, and hugging him. And as i thought, she did. "Are you crazy? What if your mom would come walking in? Don't you know it's dangerous to meet your Steph-brother as your boyfriend?" She kept on going until she heard me crying, it was hard to hear though!

It didn't take long before Ji Yoon and the rest of the girls were in front of my house. "Let's go out for a little while." Ga Yoon said, everyone agreed and dragged me out of my room, they literally dragged me out! I was weak of emotions and soaked in tears. "Stop crying already, you're ruining your make-up!" Ji Hyun said, but i couldn't care less. "Let's go to the mall!" she quickly added. "Looking like that?! No way!" Sohyun said. They started to attack my face with their tissues and make up, i looked even prettier than i already was. It didn't take long before they released my face and headed towards the mall. We were singing a song we just heard on the radio, when we saw a poster at the music store. We were all looking at it and at each other. I knew that everyone was thinking the same thing. "We are going to win the singing compition this year!!!" We said on the same time and laughed at it. I was sick of Opera and this could distract me from Hyung Seung!

******

As the day past we all went separated ways. everyone went home, Ga Yoon was staying over at So Hyun's house, Ji Hyun is really rich so she went to her HUGE house, where nobody besides her ever came, there is a rumor saying that she has an own dance studio in there. So there was still me and Ji Yoon. "I'll drop you off at home." She said like it's the most natural thing to do, it isn't for me. I just think it's weird. When we finally arrived at my house, i said my goodbye's and went inside. I could see how Ji Yoon took out her phone and started walking. I waved at her one more time, she waved back, i gave her a smile and went inside the house.

I went straight to my room but i fell on the floor once i was upstairs. I looked around and saw Hyung Seung laughing like a maniac. I stood up smacked him in his face and went inside my room to throw myself against the door. Hyung Seung tried to enter my room, but i locked the door before he could enter my room. "Stay away from me, you'll only hurt yourself!" I said while it's actually me who is hurt. "I know but you dropped your purse on the floor just a moment ago." He said, is he playing some dumb game with me? "I'll get it later." I said, he asked me if i want something to eat, but i didn't want to. "I'll eat later!" I said "Now leave me alone!" I quickly added.

It was a week before the talent show.

I woke up knowing what day it was: My birthday. I actually don't like birthdays, i mean you're getting older and you're one year closer till your death! Why should i want to celebrate something like that? I couldn't care less because today the girls and i are finally going to do something i love: shopping! We need to look good for the audition, and of course we would! After all that shopping, we went to Ji Hyun's house. It was a really nice house! A few hours later, most of us already fell asleep. The rumor about her dance studio, is true! I was thinking about allot of stuff, when suddenly my phone rang. "Yoboseo?" I answered my phone, there was no name on it. "YAH!!! Where the hell are you?? Come home right now!!!" It was Hyung Seung’s voice. "I'm not coming home tonight!" I said. It's already past midnight! "Forget it, i'm going to pick you up where are you?" he asked.

I told him the address. In ten minutes he was already here. Hyung Seung didn't seemed to be shocked when he saw Ji Hyun's house. He just went straight to the door, where i was standing. "Are you okay, not hurt anywhere, who's house is this???" he asked while cupping my head with his hands. This is my friend’s house, what's wrong with me going to my friend? "I don't even want to know, let's go home!" He said, almost like he could read my mind. "Why didn't you come with your car?" I asked when i saw his motorbike. "Then would you hold my hand in a car?" He said and i felt like falling down again, i let myself fall sometimes today. "I don't want to go home." I said. Hyung Seung grabbed my hand and walked with me until we were at his motorbike. He gave the red helmet and left with a choice. "You can go home alone, or we can go for a ride." He said, while taking his place on his motorbike. "Then i'll walk!" I said while returning the helmet. "We need to talk." He said with a serious face. "Okay, but if you don't talk, i'll walk." 

There we were walking down the streets without talking. "You know, even though our parents are married, i want be with you. I miss you!" He said, but have to keep strong. "You know we can't, i don't want to keep my boyfriend a secret for everyone. I don't want to wake up, and see my boyfriend as my Steph-brother every day!" I said with tears in my eyes. I didn't want him to see me crying so i ran away from him. I heard him screaming and running after me, it didn't took long when i felt his arms around me. "Hyuna! Don't you ever try to run away from me!" He said. "I can't stand this, it's hurting my heart, let go!" I said trying to get out of his arms, but he wouldn't let me go. "I can't let go of you, i love you too much, if i can't hold you MY heart hurts!" He said and i couldn't keep the tears in anymore, i turned around so i would be hugging him back. "Let's not go home." He said, "But if we don't go home then where do we go to?" I asked him, and he just smiled and took my hand. "We are going to Du Jun's house since he is the only one who knows about us. "He said. "I'm going home, you go to his house. I want to be alone." I said.

After walking for twenty minutes i finally arrived at home only to bump into my mom. "Where do you come from, so late?" She asked me, so i told her that i was with my boyfriend. Hey, it's not a lie! After i told her that i was with my boy, she slapped me in the face. "What do you think you're doing? Going out late at night and, what? Boyfriend?! You must be crazy!" She said. "At least i didn't date someone else while being married like you did!" I said, only to get slapped again. "What's going on?" The other devil, my Steph-dad, asked. "Hyuna, just came home (it's 1:00 Am) and guess WHERE she came from, her 'boyfriend'!" She said. The next words where really unexpected: "She is old enough, i mean she is 21." He said, i looked at him with an expression that said: do you need something from me? I just ignored what happened and went to my room.

When i entered my room i took my phone and lay down on my bed. I had a text message from the girls. they were all about the same thing: the talent show. Ga Yoon and So Hyun were busted when they were singing in So Hyun's room, Ji Hyun's parents came home after five years. And Ji Yoon was so stubborn to just tell her parents. All of the girls were not allowed to do this in order to keep this a secret from my parents. "AAIISSHHHHHHH ! ! !" I screamed out, not caring it was past midnight. "Could you please lower your voice?" Hyun Seung said when he entered my room. "Didn't i tell you to stay at Du Jun's house?" I asked him. He was coming closer to the bed i was sitting on. "Do you really think i would let a pretty girl like you walking alone on the street?" He asked while sitting next to me. "What's the problem?" He quickly added while pointing at my phone. "Me and the girls were practicing for the talent show, and they've got busted. "How am i supposed to win without them?" I asked him. "I could help you, just the two of us!" He said, i was about to agree when my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and saw So Hyun's name. "Yoboseo?" I answered my phone. "Hyuna, DAEBAK!!! our mom's agreed, we can audit!" She said holding her breath. "That's awesome." I said. "Under one condition, you have to tell your parents yourself." She quickly added, finally breathing again. I thought she was going to faint.

Three days past and i still didn't tell my mom. We were all in the kitchen, me, my mom, Hyung Seung and my Steph- dad. There was this creepy silence until my Steph-dad, aka Tall Devil, started talking: "A friend of mine's daughter is auditing for a talent show with her friends, isn't that right, Hyuna?" He said while giving me that evil smile. "What? How did you know?" Hyung Seung asked. "So you knew it too and didn't tell me?" My mom added. "It's true, please let me do this, i just broke up with my boyfriend and the talent show is the only thing that would help me over my heartaches, please mom?!" I said and noticed Hyung Seung looking at me. "are you... breaking up.... with...." He said and i stopped him before he could say me. "That's right, his parents don't like me, there is no helping it." I said. Mom suddenly putted down her chopsticks and said "Everyone deserves love, no matter what the situations are!" She looked at her husband and made a deep sigh. "We are getting divorced." Tall Devil said and the painful silence was back.

******

The next morning i woke up at 7 AM, i got dressed and quickly ran out of the house. The girls and i needed to practice a lot, and we did! After 11 long hours we called it a day and went home. I went to the bus stop, all alone and texted Hyung Seung, he didn't answer though. "Where are you, why are you not coming home, are you okay?" I texted him several times a day, but no answer. Suddenly, a black motorbike stopped in front of my nose. It was Hyung Seung’s. "Hop on." He said. I obeyed and after thirty minutes of riding we arrived at an mysterious place. When the guy took off his helmet i saw Du Jun, not Hyung Seung. "What's going on?" I asked while looking around. I didn't like the place. You know those places where gangsters hide, well it looked like that! "Follow me, you're safe, don't worry!" Du Jun said, grabbed my arm and started to pull me inside the wrecked building. It was dark inside. We were in the middle center of the building, at least i think.

A big spotlight suddenly landed on me. I saw a heart made of rose petals under my feet. I looked up just to see Hyung Seung in a white costume with a rose in his hand coming closer to me. "YAH! Do you know how worried i was?" I asked but he only smiled at me. "What?" I asked shyly. He took one step closer and took my hand. "Marry me, Hyuna!" He said while looking in my eyes. I was frozen for a few seconds while looking at the ring in his right hand. "Y-Yes!" I said, and suddenly all of the lights went on. Everyone i know was there, the entire school, my friends, the rest of B2ST, my neighbors and even my and Hyung Seung's parents. They were all cheering for us. I looked back at Hyung Seung, who never stopped looking at me. "Promise me now and forever, you'll never leave me!" He said, and i just nodded my head. He putted the ring around my finger and hugged me tight. "I missed you!" He said. "I missed you too!" I said and i was not planning on letting go!

******

The day of the performance.

Me and the girls were getting ready for our moment on the stage. I had no worries as long as i was thinking about what happened six days ago, i still can't believe it. "4MINUTE, you're next!" A co-worker said. "4MINUTE? How did you came up with that name?" Hyung Seung asked me and i smiled at him. "Remember that day you were hugging me, you were sad about the fact we could never be together, you said just for a minute, but it was 4 minutes, remember?" I said while looking at him and the other girls were looking at him too. We headed towards the stage, introduced ourselves, sang our song and went backstage again. I was playing with Hyung Seung while the judges were discussing who could enter the next round.

******

One month later.

Me and Hyung Seung were married and moved into our own apartment. Me and the girls were in the finals of the talent show. Today were the finals, so i headed over to Ji Hyun's house to meet with the girls, we practiced one last time and headed towards the concert building. Hyung Seung was at home, he didn't come to watch me. I needed to tell the girls something and i wanted it to be a surprise for Hyung Seung so i ordered him to stay home. The next moment 4MINUTE was in front of the judges next to the other group. "And the winner is......" One of the judges said, making me bite my lower lip. "4MINUTE!!!" He said and we were jumping up and down while screaming of happiness. After we went backstage i told the girls the big news and we all went to my apartment. When we entered i saw a pouting Hyung Seung. "What's with you? We won, you know!" I said but he was still pouting. "I hoped that we could celebrate this, just us two…" He said and i know what he meant. "Actually she needs to tell you something, right Hyuna?" Ji Yoon said and all the girls started smiling and so did i. "Oppa, you are going to be a daddy!" I said while putting my hand on my belly. His mouth fell open and he was frozen.

The End!

 

© Copyright 2013, all rights reserved By KoreanOholic.

No copying allowed. Stories that look alike is pure co incidence.