First Day

My Flan Prince

''Sooyoung,'' Sensei replies, ''Are you ready to go to Eastern Seoul?''

''Yeah, I'm ready to go.'' Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung picked up her suitcase and her luggages and went off. When she reached the cooking academy, she went inside her dorm. She picked up a spoon from her bag. 'I promise that I will find my prince.' Sooyoung thought. She placed the spoon back in her bag and it was free time. 'Oppa, you have to know my prince!' Chanyeol walked in the hallway and noticed his sister.

''Sooyoung,'' Chanyeol replies, ''What are you doing here?''

''Oppa, Sensei told me to come here.'' she said.

Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion. 

''I don't get it.'' he said.

''Oppa, look at sensei's letter.'' Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung took off, a girl asked her to make a flan for her. Sooyoung and the girl were in kitchen, she helped the girl with the ingredients.

''Let's try a teacup,'' Sooyoung replies, ''It will look cuter.''

''Oh,'' the girl replies, ''We can try it.'' 

Sooyoung placed the four teacups in the heater and she made a wish. 'Please come out good.' Sooyoung thought. The girl opened up the heater, her wish came true. ''Yay! It came out good,'' she replies, ''Thank you!'' Sooyoung took a teacup and gave it to her brother.

''Here oppa, you wanted a snack.'' Sooyoung said.

Chanyeol took the flan and tried the flan, he hesitated.

''Oppa, are you okay?'' Sooyoung asked.

''I like your snack, how did you make it?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Like the one in Western Seoul.'' Sooyoung said.

''Ooh, I want some!'' a girl shouts.

''I want some too!'' a guy shouts.

Sooyoung hesitated, ''Hey, no presurring her!'' someone shouted.

Sooyoung turned around, 24 guys were in the hallway. ''Infinite, EXO, and SHINee,'' a girl replies, ''They are so amazing.'' ''Chanyeol hyung, let's go.'' Sehun said.

''Wait, this is my sister,'' Chanyeol replies, ''She's new.''

''Oppa!'' Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung ran away, she runs to her locker and opens it. "Why do you have to explain everyone to me?" I asked, "I didn't want that to be wished."

Sooyoung grabbed everything she needed for class, she sits down in her seat and waits for class to start.

When class has started, the classroom went slient, she introduced herself and sat in her seat. Krystal Jung, a girl from f(x) was Sooyoung's first friend. Krystal helped Sooyoung with hard questions on the assignment. ''Krystal,'' a voice replies, ''Let's go.'' ''Okay Victoria, I'm on my way.'' Krystal said. Krystal lefted the classroom while the rest of the students were working. After class, Sooyoung walked to second hour, it was math class. Sooyoung opened her math book and wrote some notes. After second hour, it was lunch time. Sooyoung went into her locker and she saw a note that said: 'I hate you!' ''I need to tell oppa.'' she whispered. Sooyoung also had a message on her phone, ''Who could've done this?'' she whispered again.

Sooyoung placed her books in her locker and went off for lunch. Sooyoung packed her own lunch, she sat by the nice popular girls. ''Anything wrong?'' Naeun asked. ''Yeah, you look like something's wrong.'' Amber replied. Sooyoung grabbed the piece of paper om her pocket, ''Here look at this.'' Sooyoung said, giving the note to the girls. ''Anything else?'' Yuri asked. Sooyoung pulled out her phone and they all listened to the messages. ''I kinow who's into this.'' Chorong said.

In the garden, three girls' were gossiping. ''What are you doing?'' Sunny asked.

''Minji,'' Min Hyun replies, ''Don't listen to these little geeks.'' 

''Why are you here anyway?'' Minji asked, stobbornly.

''Stop bothering us!'' Min Yung protested.

''Well, you should be the ones who should stop bothering us!'' Luna protested.

''Let's go Sooyoung.'' Jessica said.

The girls lefted the garden while Minji was crying. ''Minji, don't worry, we'll try to get her out of this acaedmy.'' Min Hyun said.

Sooyoung returns into her room, so she started studying on the exam that was going to be in three weeks. 'I studied hard to get into class A,' Sooyoung thought, 'Why is Minji so jealous?' Sooyoung decided to write a letter to her Sensei, so she wrote:

Dear Sensei,

I finally found my oppa and I helped a girl make flan.

I hope you can see oppa soon enough, I know that you miss him.

Sensei, I promise that I will come home with a big smile.

I hope during winter break I can come and visit.

~Love,

Park Sooyoung

Sooyoung wrote the address and placed a stamp on the edge of the letter and put it in the mailbox. "Sooyoung, you like cooking, right?" Sulli asked. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Sooyoung asked. "Well, when I attended this school when I was seven, there was an old diner around here," Sulli explains, "I would always go eat their cake, the old chef switched with another chef, but the other chef didn't want to do anything, so the school closed it down." "I think I'll work there," Sooyoung replies, "I'll bring back the old memories back here." "I'll take you there, I already know that Minji wouldn't like it, but I think you'll like working there when you fix everything." 

Sulli leads Sooyoung to the diner, it was next to the huge fields, bushes covered the diner. "I believe if you move the bushes, everyone should come in once everything here is cleaned up," Sulli explains, "it's been almost seven years since I've been here, I'll help you out." Sulli and Sooyoung enters the wrecked diner, someone wakes up and they both back away. "Sulli?" he asked. "Mr. Lee, will you hire her?" she asked, "she wants to bring this diner back." "No, I can't, you both need the school's perimission to work here." he said. "Sir, we'll do that later, Sooyoung is a new student, she'll show her skills." Sulli said. "Alright then, are you going to help?" he asks, "because I want to hire two people here."